Ori & The Blind Forest

KaneRobot

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Anyone tried this yet? It looks f'ing incredible and all feedback I've seen is positive. Probably going to pick it up this weekend, just looking for some feedback from people I'm more familiar with.

Yeah we've been talking about it in the Xbox One discussion thread. Great game, great artstyle and a challenge in later levels.

I had seen nothing about the game so it wasn't really on my radar until I watched Giant Bomb's quick-look which sold me instantly and continued to sell me more and more throughout the video.  Just a warning though, you may want to skip to the 12 minute mark if you dont want to spoil the "feels" of the prologue.

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/quick-look-ori-and-the-blind-forest/2300-10005/

I put about 5 hours into it yesterday and am enjoying the hell out of it.  Its a really well done metroid-vania that reminds me a lot of Dust An Elysian Tale.  I have no intentions on going for all the achievements (some are pretty crazy) but I have been going around and doing a lot of backtracking every time I unlock a new ability.

Yeah I started the GB video the other day, but about 4 minutes in I stopped since I didn't want to see any more until I was actually playing it. Been a while since I tried a game that isn't a cakewalk so kind of looking forward to this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had seen nothing about the game so it wasn't really on my radar until I watched Giant Bomb's quick-look which sold me instantly and continued to sell me more and more throughout the video. Just a warning though, you may want to skip to the 12 minute mark if you dont want to spoil the "feels" of the prologue.

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/quick-look-ori-and-the-blind-forest/2300-10005/

I put about 5 hours into it yesterday and am enjoying the hell out of it. Its a really well done metroid-vania that reminds me a lot of Dust An Elysian Tale. I have no intentions on going for all the achievements (some are pretty crazy) but I have been going around and doing a lot of backtracking every time I unlock a new ability.
Decided to buy it today since my GF told me about gamesharing on XOne and she really wanted it. I was going to buy it anyway but I bought right now it to return the favor for some of the stuff she bought.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back