New to paypal and need some help/info

aking2879

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Signed up for paypal and got 100% verified. Added my bank account and even got my paypal debit card. 

I go into the section "see how much you can send with paypal" and it says Sending limit lifted and below that withdrawal limit $500.

Does this mean I can only withdraw $500 a month using ATM's and i have no limit paying for things online? not really sure what the "lifted" is and how sending and withdrawal is different. 

Thanks for the help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sending is sending payments and paying for things online using PP. The withdrawal limit is how much you can take out of your PP from a ATM with your PP Debit Card. That's doesn't affect how much you can use the Debit Card at physical stores though.

Recently I just started using PP more and I like it a lot. To me it's easier then dealing with a bank account and such. I have a bank account where I can load money to my PP or buy a PayPal Card at Sheetz to add funds to my account. It's easier for me to save money that way, except for when I decide to buy things from eBay and end up going overboard.

bread's done
Back