Black & Mild - Rich Days and Smooth Nights Contest

CheapLikeAFox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1483 (100%)
https://www.blackandmild.com/promo/rich-days-and-smooth-nights/

I know a lot of us have taken part in B&M promos in the past and they always come through with the prizes.  This one you can play once a day for the next 5-6 weeks for a chance to win a grand prize each week.  This week the grand prize is a trip to NYC and the consolation prizes are a fancy lighter or wallet.

So far I've won a lighter.  Don't smoke, but it looks cool and you never know when you might need one.

Good luck!

I'm getting an access denied message.
Same. I'm also wondering if this is an actual wallet or one of those not practical would never actually use wallets. My current wallet is falling apart and I don't want to buy a new one. May have to staple parts back together soon.

Try going to the main black and mild website and and registering an account then logging in to see if you can access it then. The wallet looks legit. The lighter is one of those nice flip too ones, not a cheap bic lighter.

For the people getting access denied.... Its because you are not logged in first. It said the same for me but I went and logged then clicked the OPs link and it worked.... Now granted its right up on the main site and you can just click it from right there after you log in lol but either way thats why its saying that

As for the wallet its one of those "magic wallets" that was on TV a few years back. Seems like its the half way cheaper version of it, but i mean... Its a free one if you win it lol

Oh and just to tell people that haven't really gotten stuff from black and mild.. Almost always the stuff I get from there is pretty decent stuff, the only thing that was kinda cheap was a speaker they mailed out last year, and it was just simply cheaper version of one I already had so I tossed it

Last edited by a moderator:
Try going to the main black and mild website and and registering an account then logging in to see if you can access it then. The wallet looks legit. The lighter is one of those nice flip too ones, not a cheap bic lighter.
This worked. I went to the main black and mild page and logged in to my account, then came back here and followed the link. I also won a lighter and also am not a smoker. Looks like a nice lighter though.

Looking at the rules the prizes are going to rotate. The wallet will be throughout the promotion but the other two prizes will be different every week.https://www.blackandmild.com/blackandmild/rules/rich-days-and-smooth-nights-promotion/

The more obtainable prizes are:
3/9 - 3/15 Ronson Black Jetlight ARV $12.50
3/16 - 3/22 Black Artisan Cards ARV $7.99
3/23 - 3/29 Coctail Bar Set ARV $45
3/30 - 4/5 Fleur de Lis Glass Set ARV $26
4/6 - 4/12 Suncloud Causway Sunglasses ARV $59.99
4/13 - 4/19 Sony Bluetooth Speaker ARV $69.99

Looks like some pretty decent prizes. And it seems easy to win.

Thanks. I made an account, but I didn't win today. The wallet looks decent, I hope I win one.

If I unsubscribe from the physical mailing list will I still be eligible to win prizes?

Thanks. I made an account, but I didn't win today. The wallet looks decent, I hope I win one.

If I unsubscribe from the physical mailing list will I still be eligible to win prizes?
I'm not sure about that but I'm pretty sure I've been signed up this whole time and they have never mailed me anything.

I've been signed up for like 2 years or so and the only thing I get is coupons maybe once every 2 months really... And its only one small envelope. Its no where near what some other sites send

I can't even tell if I win on this thing because each time I click the game link it brings up access denied. Then I sign in on the main page and click the link again and it says I've alreay entered.

The rules say you can only win 2 prizes, so that means you can't win anything else now.
What? Man, that sort of sucks. Makes me feel less bad about not winning anything again since the lighter. I would really prefer the bluetooth speaker during the last week.

What? Man, that sort of sucks. Makes me feel less bad about not winning anything again since the lighter. I would really prefer the bluetooth speaker during the last week.
I don't think they'll let you win that either because you can only win one thing per group. The lighter and the speaker and everything that isn't a trip is group 2. The trips are group 1 and the wallet is the only thing in group 3.

"Limit: Two (2) prizes per person total, but no more than one (1) prize from each Group."

I just want to win the wallet and be done since I can only win 2 prizes and obviously am not going to win a trip, but damn it they don't want to give it me.

Black and Mild has been pretty good to me, even though I'm not a smoker. Got a mini speaker on my birthday, and won the magic wallet and travel cocktail set. Thanks OP.

I got my lighter today and it is a very nice lighter, with a nice weight to it.  Just have to get some butane to fill it (they can't ship butane) and then it'll be good to go as part of my survival gear stuff.  

You can do the cool flip it open type thing (with enough force) if you want to pretend to be cool. 

I also got my lighter today. It is nice, but I don't have any fluid(and don't want to buy any) so it is kind of pointless.

Still haven't won a wallet. :fridge:

I also got my lighter today. It is nice, but I don't have any fluid(and don't want to buy any) so it is kind of pointless.

Ah having a butane light is always handy, you can buy a small can at the dollar store (not the cheap cheap crap.. That messes up lighters sometimes) but the good stuff is still only 2 bucks maybe

I just won the wallet today. That means I'm maxed out per the rules, but I'll keep playing just in case they goof and give out more than 2 things.

My cards came in the mail today.  They're pretty nice quality.

Hoping for the wallet or travel cocktail.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back