Frostybroc's Extra Life Charity

frostybroc

CAGiversary!
Feedback
75 (100%)

Hey Everyone,

Its that Time of Year again. Holding my Annual Extra Life Charity Lowball Auction.

Normally I'm with Team CAG, but that doesn't seem to be happening this year. 

Standard Rules Apply:

Bids in $1 increments.

Don't bid if you can't pay, its for charity!

You don't PayPal me, you will donate on my Extra Life Page, here.

Due to costs, I will be unable to ship items outside of the United States, sorry my International CAGs.

Bidding starts from March 14th, 2015 to March 21st, 2015 7pm EST

The List:

1. *Sealed* Toon Link Amiibo + Mystery Item (Clothes, Game, etc.) - $5 shadowneko003
  2. :wii: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword w/ OST *sealed* - $35 XSpark210X
  3. *Sealed* Green Goblin Disney Infinity 2.0 character + Mystery Item - $2 gthirst
  4. :3ds: Circle Pad Pro (CPP) (Its a second analog attachment for 3DSXL systems) - $4 MetalMegaGio
  5. Artbook Bundle (Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, The Last of Us Hardcover) + Mystery Item - $15 gthirst
  6. :xb1: :ps4: :wiiu: :pc: Game of Choice. (Non-CE/SE unless its $60.) - $42 gthirst

Last edited by a moderator:
  1. Artbook Bundle (Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, The Last of Us Hardcover) $1
  2. Game of Choice 35

Bids Updated.

Might hold a second auction with more Amiibos, :3ds: :vita: games, and possibly some PSN / XBL Memberships.

Adding Mystery Items to some of the lacking bids. Might be a game, XBL/PSN 1 year card, Gaming attire, amiibo, or DI 2.0 character. Higher the donation , higher the chance for a sealed game or PSN/XBL 1 year  to tag along with it. 

*Sealed* Green Goblin Disney Infinity 2.0 character + Mystery Item - $2 GThirst

Artbook Bundle (Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, The Last of Us Hardcover) + Mystery Item - $13 GThirst

:xb1:  :ps4:  :wiiu:  :pc: Game of Choice. (Non-CE/SE unless its $60.) - $42 GThirst

I'm not really interested in anything in your Lowball, but I think this is a great idea. I went ahead and donated some through your account on the Extra Life site. Have a great weekend! And happy bidding everyone!

*Sealed* Toon Link Amiibo + Mystery Item (Clothes, Game, etc.) - $8

*Sealed* Green Goblin Disney Infinity 2.0 character + Mystery Item - $5

Artbook Bundle (Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, The Last of Us Hardcover) + Mystery Item - $18

:xb1: :ps4: :wiiu: :pc: Game of Choice. (Non-CE/SE unless its $60.) - $43

*Sealed* Toon Link Amiibo + Mystery Item (Clothes, Game, etc.) - $9

*Sealed* Green Goblin Disney Infinity 2.0 character + Mystery Item - $7

:xb1: :ps4: :wiiu: :pc: Game of Choice. (Non-CE/SE unless its $60.) - $44

*Sealed* Toon Link Amiibo + Mystery Item (Clothes, Game, etc.) - $11

*Sealed* Green Goblin Disney Infinity 2.0 character + Mystery Item - $8

Sorry for the late response. Lowball is over thank you everyone for bidding. I will finalize the bids, and contact everyone who won for addresses. Thank you, the kids and their families at All Children's Hospital in St.Pete, Fl are thankful. 

bread's done
Back