Paper Mario Sticker Star 15.99 (12.79 GCU) at Best Buy

It's got a bad rep but I still want to try it and that price is really nice. Too bad that not a single store near me has it.

Popping into this thread just to say that SS is only terrible if you insert it into your 3DS, thinking it'll be Paper Mario 3. It is not PM3. But it's a decent game if you go in with no expectations.

Last edited by a moderator:
It relies on stickers to battle which is weird and kind of limits what you want to use so far as moves go. I got it for 9.99 + tax when it was on sale at Gamestop. Average game I would say.

It relies on stickers to battle which is weird and kind of limits what you want to use so far as moves go. I got it for 9.99 + tax when it was on sale at Gamestop. Average game I would say.
afaik its a permanent markdown... still $9.99 at GameStop http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/games/paper-mario-sticker-star/89905 so I guess try a price match lol... didn't BB used to do a +10% extra if we found a better price elsewhere...but now I can't find that anymore, must be a dif store....

Not worth $16. The game takes forever to play for no good reason. They find as many reasons as possible to just drag the game along. Not fun at all really.

o_o people have been crucifying this game for years now. I bought it during one of those $9.99 sales but have yet to play it due to the almighty backlog. :eek: I think I wanna try it out just to see if it really deserves the hate.

I love paper mario, I have only played the 1st one though. I'm tempted to buy it but I have a major backlog and a lot of reviewers and people have stated this one is not good... if I can price match it to 10 then I'll buy it. If not I'll pass and seem super cheap over a 3 dollar difference.

I love paper mario, I have only played the 1st one though. I'm tempted to buy it but I have a major backlog and a lot of reviewers and people have stated this one is not good... if I can price match it to 10 then I'll buy it. If not I'll pass and seem super cheap over a 3 dollar difference.
Well this is CAG after all :p

Popping into this thread just to say that SS is only terrible if you insert it into your 3DS, thinking it'll be Paper Mario 3. It is not PM3. But it's a decent game if you go in with no expectations.
Don't you mean Paper Mario 4? Unless you're also not counting Super Paper Mario.

Hm, I thought "really cheap" was $5, which is what this game is worth. Not around $15, which makes the Best Buy deal kind of worth it if you really want this piece of garbage.

I got this game at one point for $20, I think? I gave it 5 hrs for some reason.

It's not just a terrible Paper Mario, it's a not-good game in general.

All for posting deals for those interested, but this game is rightfully crucified imo and my experience.

bread's done
Back