GameDealDaily $20 for 2 Random PS3 games + Sly Code + Tekken Steelcase

In for 2 copies of MLB The Show 07.

Also, it doesn't say anything about $30 PSN credit in the listing. Where does that come from? Their asses?

I'm going to give it a shot. I don't have the Sly collection yet, so I give that at least $10 in value. At best I'll end up with two decent games and at worse I'll lose $10.

I'm going to give it a shot. I don't have the Sly collection yet, so I give that at least $10 in value. At best I'll end up with two decent games and at worse I'll lose $10.
If you manage to get Duke Nukem Forever like Vigilante suggested then I'd say you came out ahead.

Some dumbass posted it on Slickdeals: http://slickdeals.net/f/7730729-gamedealdaily-20-for-2-random-ps3-games-sly-code-30-psn-us-credit?v=1

At least they gave you credit? Dumbass SDers are buying it up.
SDers would buy dog shit if it was buy 1 turd, get 1 free.

See Below. Buy from there for under $3 (and they take Paypal).

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sly Collection for $2.49 right here http://boxeddeal.com/gaming/playstation-3/the-sly-collection-playstation-3-email-delivery.html
You beat me to it. They also take Paypal, and it comes pretty fast, like less than 15 minutes fast.

If you manage to get Duke Nukem Forever like Vigilante suggested then I'd say you came out ahead.
I bought 2 of these, hoping to get a copy. That game is fucking amazing. It makes me think it is 1997 every time I play it.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the exact same stock image they used when they had a similar sale a few years back...  And as far as I know there wasn't anyone that reported back where they received something good.

The only thing I can identify in the picture is a copy of Guitar Hero. I am not taking the risk with this. Maybe if it let me choose the two games, but these grab bag items are always awful. 

That's the exact same stock image they used when they had a similar sale a few years back... And as far as I know there wasn't anyone that reported back where they received something good.
They were probably satisfied with their Duke Nukem Forever and Madden 10.

the dude who runs the site used to post here a lot....like 7 years ago.

Something happened and people got hosed, so he went away.
I remember that actually. I bought a grab bag of 20 PS2 games when he heavily advertised in a thread. They were listed as "Disc Only with heavy scratches" and I ordered them for $20., because at the time I was able to refinish discs.

Well, out of the 20, like 14 of them weren't just scratched, they were cracked and literally trash. Of those that weren't downright broken, the cover art on the disc was chipped off, which some of you may know is where the actual data is, on the underside of that. So not a single game could be saved, even by a professional. He literally sold garbage for $20.

I complained, informed him how CD's work, and how he didn't advertise selling literal dumpster items, and ended up with a partial refund.

I remember that actually. I bought a grab bag of 20 PS2 games when he heavily advertised in a thread. They were listed as "Disc Only with heavy scratches" and I ordered them for $20., because at the time I was able to refinish discs.

Well, out of the 20, like 14 of them weren't just scratched, they were cracked and literally trash. Of those that weren't downright broken, the cover art on the disc was chipped off, which some of you may know is where the actual data is, on the underside of that. So not a single game could be saved, even by a professional. He literally sold garbage for $20.

I complained, informed him how CD's work, and how he didn't advertise selling literal dumpster items, and ended up with a partial refund.
Most PS2 games are DVDs and not CDs so the label being gone won't necessarily be a problem. The design was improved when they went from CDs to DVDs.

A significant number of PS2 games were still on CD. In either case, the foil layer was gone and parts of almost every disc were completely see-through.

Nice. I wish I could of gotten in on that. I love chipped, scratched or cracked discs. Puts Gamefly's inky dinky chips to shame.

I thought this name looked familiar. I have a similar story, except it was Xbox games. Hell, I didn't even get 20 Xbox games, one was PS2 and, iirc, I think there was a duplicate to boot. Out of them I think three loaded up at all after all the best efforts. Yeah, shame on me for taking the bait but shame on him for selling literal garbage, as you said.

First heard of this site when there was a post with the last of us remastered code for like 16 bucks. Checked it out and looked for some xbox one codes. That was a while ago, but went back to the site a few days ago, and decided i was gonna get black flag. Good thing i saw on the front page a banner for 2% discount if you like their facebook. I liked, but no discount, so I figured maybe the code is on their page. Went to the page and saw a list of complaints on their posts to page. Check it out, theres a ton of them saying they either didn't get code, code is in use, or code is invalid. Stopped me from donating $7 to someone for a game i would probably never get.  

So i decided to order this cause, why the hell not? 

So the games came in today, and I ordered them on tuesday so the shipping was fairly quickly. 

The games I recieved were Borderlands 2 and Tour de France 2012, both sealed copies. Borderlands is from China, and Tour de France is from Europe (obviously)

To be honest, I was expecting a metric ton worse, like scratched copies of some cruddy shovelware game or something. 

So i decided to order this cause, why the hell not?

So the games came in today, and I ordered them on tuesday so the shipping was fairly quickly.

The games I recieved were Borderlands 2 and Tour de France 2012, both sealed copies. Borderlands is from China, and Tour de France is from Europe (obviously)

To be honest, I was expecting a metric ton worse, like scratched copies of some cruddy shovelware game or something.
For $20 that's not terrible. Borderlands is a good game, but you can probably get it for less than $10.

How is the Tour de France game? I can't imagine if it would be fun or not.

Welp. Thanks for pointing it out.

You could have bought it and sold me the code for $10 instead :p

bread's done
Back