Hey Dude Complete Series $20 At Walmart

I just looked it up on IMDB and I had no idea the show ran from 89-91. I remember seeing it a bunch in the early mid 90s but never did I think it started in the 80s.

Melody sure was cute

Sadly to my knowledge Shout never had the rights to Salute Your Shorts. I'd pay 20 for that in a heartbeat. I wonder if walmart ever had the complete sets of Angry Beavers or Danny Phantom. They also have The Wild Thornberrys but that doesn't have a complete set.

I didn't see Ahhh, Real Monsters, I need to go back for that one.

EDIT: looks like arm and angry beavers are $18.98 online.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly to my knowledge Shout never had the rights to Salute Your Shorts. I'd pay 20 for that in a heartbeat. I wonder if walmart ever had the complete sets of Angry Beavers or Danny Phantom. They also have The Wild Thornberrys but that doesn't have a complete set.
I actually picked up all the sets you mentioned at Walmart. Still waiting on the Wild Thornberry's set, though.

The guy who played Donkey Lips put out a bootleg DVD and Blu-Ray set of Salute Your Shorts. It is hilariously bad, but at least came with A SIGNED SCREENSHOT of the show that appeared to be from a VHS rip and signed photo of just him.

The Native American kid is honestly one of the worst actors I have ever seen in my life.
The show itself is pretty solid though
They could have hired a robot that could have shown more emotion.

I was curious so I looked him up on IMDB, unsurprisingly Hey Dude is literally the only thing he's ever done in movies or TV.

bread's done
Back