GGT 346 Left Konami to Work at Imageepoch

ayy turn up new thread.

I also don't know if that song is better or worse but it's one of those.
27ywfg5.gif

That Phantom Dust gameplay leak is exactly what I want, looks so good. Also, anyone here play Ziggurat? I picked it up on my One since it seems like my kind of game. 

I'm not a fan of the franchise, but I'm wondering what's going to happen to Silent Hills if Kojima leaves.

And also to Konami. Seems like all they've got left is Bemani, and that's just been arcade and some mobile for awhile now. With the way things are going, it won't be long before Konami's bought by or merges with another company.

I also don't know if that song is better or worse but it's one of those.
It's ODB + Uematsu! Nothing wrong with that!

Also, anyone here play Ziggurat? I picked it up on my One since it seems like my kind of game.
It looks interesting, but not add-to-my-Steam-wishlist interesting. You already have it, so might as well play it and tell the rest of us how it is :razz:

Last edited by a moderator:
Real talk: Pillars of Eternity is gonna be fairly buggy - like, probably not New Vegas or Alpha Protocol levels, but definitely more than South Park or DS3. Its metacritic score will settle in a low-to-mid-80s region. There will be at least one ten-paragraph rant from someone who plugged $1000 into the game and who is shocked and appalled that Obsidian betrayed them and all their backers on a deep, personal level because you don't have to pick up 15 arrows at a time from every goblin you kill and "My God was this mechanic inspired by D&D 4e? fuck this WoW baby casual shit!". There will be a nearly-identical rant from someone who put $35 in.

And I'm going to make a monk from the antarctic whose head is on fire all the time who runs around shanking chumps with a stilleto in each hand and a giant shark-man rogue with the biggest, fuck-offest sword around and a paladin who worships General Sherman and...

This whole week has been a rollercoaster. Blech. I want to MGS my pains awaaaaay.

I think Kojima is leaving Konami to work on Pacific Rim 2.

fuck you Del Toro, work on Silent Hill by yourself but hey do you want some assistance on your movie?

Last edited by a moderator:
Finished Dead Rising 3. I think I would have enjoyed it more on Nightmare mode. Towards the end the game got really annoying since each mission was on the other side of the map, and the zombie density was way too high. I feel like there were way less psychos than in 1 and 2 also. The appearance of
Chuck Greene
in Overtime was a nice touch though.

It looks interesting, but not add-to-my-Steam-wishlist interesting. You already have it, so might as well play it and tell the rest of us how it is :razz:
I absolutely love it, finished up a run before and was currently sitting at 23rd on the leaderboards for beating it on normal with the starting guy, lots of content for the price, definitely gonna play through it multiple times and try all the characters (there's 12 classes)

Finished Dead Rising 3. I think I would have enjoyed it more on Nightmare mode. Towards the end the game got really annoying since each mission was on the other side of the map, and the zombie density was way too high. I feel like there were way less psychos than in 1 and 2 also. The appearance of
Chuck Greene
in Overtime was a nice touch though.
I liked the zombie density, but agree about the missions always being on the other side of the map being annoying

I liked the zombie density, but agree about the missions always being on the other side of the map being annoying
The amount of zombies was actually great, but it made getting from one side of the map to the other a bit of a chore. I'm also ambivalent about the inclusion of vehicles. I thought they were a lot of fun to drive (especially the combo ones), but due to how far away the towns were you were basically forced to use them. Making combo items was much easier this time around, which was nice. It meant I actually used combo items for most of the game.

Best Buys ad for next week is niiiice

The amount of zombies was actually great, but it made getting from one side of the map to the other a bit of a chore. I'm also ambivalent about the inclusion of vehicles. I thought they were a lot of fun to drive (especially the combo ones), but due to how far away the towns were you were basically forced to use them. Making combo items was much easier this time around, which was nice. It meant I actually used combo items for most of the game.
I pretty much agree with all of this, I liked the vehicles but you did use them a real lot haha.

bread's done
Back