Samsung 60" Plasma for $679.99 - the LAST of the Plasmas

Number83

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
I'm also a plasma guy...and have never been able to stand the image LCDs give. However, if LG's claims that they've solved OLED are true and the prices continue to drop, we won't miss plasma. OLED is freaking amazing.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-60-class-59-9-10-diag--plasma-1080p-hdtv-black/8182045.p?id=1218864995544&skuId=8182045

What else can be said...the end of an Era.

If you're like me, you can't watch LCD TV's without getting a headache because of seeing the pixels cooldown (not to mention the shadow trails). Samsung has stopped producing Plasma, right after Pannasonic gave it up.

I bought this TV last week and it is great...cant recommend it enough, especially at this price.
Youve either let people who dont know what they are talking about convince you that you see something when you dont, or you only experinced like first generation LCD panels from some cheap ass knock off company because what you speak of doesnt really exist at all anymore, hasnt for quite awhile.

Back lit led and oled dont have issues at all unless you buy a piece of garbage.

Plasma never was superior or that great especially for the price. Thats why its dead and buried.

bread's done
Back