Fast & Furious 1-6 +($7.50 Fandango Cash) (Blu) $39.99 Hannibal Lecter Anthology (Blu)$7.99 at best buy + more

Cheapest price ever on Hannibal Lecter Anthology. $3.33 for each movie is not a bad asking price. Heck, Silence of the Lambs makes the pack worth it alone and gives you extras plus two free movies. =P

I'd be all over that Hannibal Lecter Collection if Amazon would price match it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Odd. The Hannibal Lector Anthology includes the original Manhunter, but not the newer Red Dragon "remake" with Anthony Hopkins. It also omits Hannibal Rising.

All I've ever known is Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal, and Red Dragon...I've never even heard of Manhunter. Did my parents raise me wrong or am I not really missing much if I haven't seen it? I did enjoy all 3 of the aforementioned films for what it's worth.

All I've ever known is Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal, and Red Dragon...I've never even heard of Manhunter. Did my parents raise me wrong or am I not really missing much if I haven't seen it? I did enjoy all 3 of the aforementioned films for what it's worth.
Manhunter was directed by Michael Mann. I was a fan of Mann's via Miami Vice and The Keep, so I saw this back during release.

The blu-ray in this set is bare bones, but the film looks magnificent. Brian Cox is Hannibal and William Petersen plays Will Graham.

Petersen blows it out of the water , IMHO, with his portrayal of Graham.

If you buy the 6 Fast movies seperately at Best Buy, it's $42 for all 6 and you get 6 free tickets to Fast 7.
Apparently the bundle includes all the special features of the individual releases plus another disc full of previously unreleased and/or limited features. I'm sure that means after F&F 7 hits they'll be a similar collection with a couple unreleased features added :???:

Still, this set appears to include ultraviolet and blu ray. You save a few bucks in exchange for a weirdass case and no DVD's. For me it all depends on how good the new special features are, so I'll have to look into it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adaMoIaVFCg&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:
bread's done
Back