Free Official GG Button Giveaway

masterledz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
CJtFmK3.png

Hey guys,

I'm a longtime member and lurker of CAG who subscribes to the CAGcast to listen religiously. It's amazing that they've recorded 400 episodes!

I was inspired by the CAGCast to start a gaming news, history, and culture podcast of my own. It's a weekly show called 1P vs. 2P, and I'm hoping to share my passion project with fellow CAGs.

We started just over a month ago and have five episodes posted for playback and download on our website. We're also on iTunes, SoundCloud, Stitcher, and other podcasting apps. It's been a blast to produce each week!

I recently partnered with the awesome guys at GGButton.com for a special giveaway. They sent us six official electronic GG Buttons so we could host a contest for our upstart podcast.

My co-host and I are working on content for a video game music themed-episode, to be recorded in the near future. We're going to cover epic soundtracks, play amazing tribute song covers, and discuss the industry's most notable composers

For this giveaway, we're asking you to submit your thoughts on video game music, including but not limited to your...

• Favorite songs
  • Favorite soundtracks
  • Best musical memories or moments in a game
  • Favorite composers
We will pick six of our favorite submissions and read them on an upcoming episode. Each winner will each receive a free GG Button, shipped first-class via USPS.

Check out our giveaway page for how to submit your entry: http://www.1pvs2p.com/giveaway

We promise that this 100% legitimate! We're looking for more audience interaction and we think this is a great way to do it.

Thanks for your time and reading this post! If you listen to our podcast, let me know what you think! We welcome any and all feedback.

TL;DR - New gaming podcast is giving away official electronic Good Game Buttons. Wants your comments on video game music. 

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back