The Order: 1886 Premium Edition $99.99, The Order: 1886 Collector's Edition $59.99 (Amazon/GameStop)

MooseTheCorgi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Browsing Gamestop's website, I saw that The Order 1886 Premium Edition was $99.99.  $50 off the normal retail tag.

Here is everything that's included.

• The Order: 1886 Premium Edition contains items for you to dive deeper into the game's exciting alternate history. Along with a copy of the game, you'll receive:
  • The 13-inch "Galahad vs Lycan" Statue
  • Blackwater Vial with Chain
  • Art Book with hidden compartment
  • Collectable Steelbook
  • Collector's Box
  • "Coat of Arms" Stickers
  • Knight's Arsenal DLC
  • Official Game Soundtrack with Bonus Tracks
  • Unreleased Behind-The-Scenes Footage
Link

http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/the-order-1886-collectors-edition/115572

http://www.amazon.com/Order-1886-Collectors-PlayStation-4/dp/B00KVQ76YG/

Last edited by a moderator:
Will they price match the sale price for recent purchases? I purchased this within 30 days.

EDIT: 3/7/15 to be exact.

Last edited by a moderator:
This was just $75 during an Amazon lightning deal yesterday. For anyone interested in this, you're probably better off waiting. I bet the price will plummet even further soon.

Will they price match the sale price for recent purchases? I purchased this within 30 days.

Buy it again and return the new one with the old receipt. Much easier process for you.

This was just $75 during an Amazon lightning deal yesterday. For anyone interested in this, you're probably better off waiting. I bet the price will plummet even further soon.
Yeah it will.

Ill do 50 for the premium, 25 for the CE, or 15 for the regular edition. Whichever comes first.

I bought mine on 3/11/15...4 days after you so I'm wondering myself as well. I didn't want to take the chance with this one because when The Last Of Us Post Pandemic Edition came out for PS3 that sold out and is going for $500+ now on Ebay. I used $60 worth of PowerUp Rewards certificates and paid the rest cash. I'm going to find out in the "Live Chat" thing this morning to see what they say.

Yeah it will.

Ill do 50 for the premium, 25 for the CE, or 15 for the regular edition. Whichever comes first.
This sounds right. I'm all for short but quality experiences but the best thing The Order has going it is atmosphere and playing it back to back with Assassin's Creed Unity the idea of sacrificing quantity for quality really doesn't hold. It's beautiful but not much better looking than Unity and Unity with all of it's padding and glitches is still a substantially better experience than the Order. And it's 20 bucks this week!

I bought mine on 3/11/15...4 days after you so I'm wondering myself as well. I didn't want to take the chance with this one because when The Last Of Us Post Pandemic Edition came out for PS3 that sold out and is going for $500+ now on Ebay. I used $60 worth of PowerUp Rewards certificates and paid the rest cash. I'm going to find out in the "Live Chat" thing this morning to see what they say.

My thoughts exactly! At the time I thought it would become rare. Let me know what you find out. I may go to the store later today if we can't get it adjusted online or over the phone.

I actually think that 59.99 and 99.99 are the new msrp for the collectors / premium edition respectively. Yesterday during amazons lightning deal the price was slashed from 59.99 and 99.99; at the time I thought it was weird since without lightning deal they were at 79.99 and 149.99.

I wouldnt buy the collectors edition at all because looking at my gamestop inventory tracker almost every GS has it in stock and I think it will last until they get converted to pre-owned. (probably in 5 or so months)

I DID buy the premium edition because almost no Gamestops in my area seem to have it in stock, Best Buy doesnt sell it (oos) and that leaves only Amazon with the opportunity to drop the price, so I figured at 75 might as well gamble.

Will this keep going down or what? Normally quick price drops don't annoy me but this is starting to really piss me off. I just bought the CE for $40 and if it goes down to $20 in no time, I swear. I'd buy that premium for $20 though

Well it is the last of us. One of the best games ever created.

I canceled the collectors edition at 47.99$ from BB and im super happy about that decision.  Definately going to give this a try at 10$ or PS+ freebie

I was half tempted to pick up The Order 1886 on launch day and I'm glad I didn't. This is looking to be in the bargain bin in no time
well yah, reviews are great and its a 8 hour game, to much cg not enough actual gameplay, will definitely wait for a reasonable price

I expect to see this piece of crap appear on AWD a few months from now for $30ish. I really just want the statue and maybe blast through the game in 30 minutes, or however long it takes to beat. :whistle2:

I canceled the collectors edition at 47.99$ from BB and im super happy about that decision. Definately going to give this a try at 10$ or PS+ freebie
why, that was a great deal -- I got in on it too, in fact I bought two. sold one on craigslist for $70 and finished the game and traded the disc only for $44 to best buy, paying $5 for the statue, art book, and steelbook.

Gamestop loves to put new MSRPs as sales. It's always fun getting tricked by this. Always.

When Gamestop gets rid of Wii/360/PS3 stuff (wii stuff looks to be getting out of there) I'll have no reason at all to walk into that place until the day they "decide" they're going to be a retro game store.

I like art books and steel books, but still too much money for this game. Most I'd pay for the Premium is 40-50. I'd rather just get the vanilla copy for sub 15 when it gets to that point though. 

bread's done
Back