Zavvi or Play-Asia for Importing to US?

sidewalkhustla

CAGiversary!
Was wondering what most people prefer. I imported a game from Zavvi once and was pretty  satisfied. Arrived quickly and undamaged, but I didn't like that they just used a cardboard envelope and don't accept paypal. Play-asia seems more expensive but they take paypal. What is play-asia's shipping like?

Was wondering what most people prefer. I imported a game from Zavvi once and was pretty satisfied. Arrived quickly and undamaged, but I didn't like that they just used a cardboard envelope and don't accept paypal. Play-asia seems more expensive but they take paypal. What is play-asia's shipping like?
You get to chose with playasia. Pay more and they ship in a box. Pay less and the use padded envelope.

Is it a big difference?
The boxes that Play-Asia uses aren't the sturdiest, but they use high-quality bubble wrap sleeves when shipping that way. I don't think I've ever asked them to ship in a bubble mailer (boxed shipments don't cost that much more when the choice is available), so I couldn't tell you about that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've used both in the past- not anytime recently- and didn't have issues with either of them.  Only used zavvi for PAL games though, and Play-Asia for Asian/Japanese.

bread's done
Back