Bloodborne CE back in stock on Amazon (MSRP) - $79.99

etcrane

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Just a heads up, the Bloodborne CE is back in stock on Amazon for $79.99

http://www.amazon.com/Bloodborne-Collectors-PlayStation-4/dp/B00NOBX1OO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1427589685&sr=8-1&keywords=bloodborne

I've been following inventory for the CE (missed out on glitches and GCU) and this is the first I've actually seen it back in stock. Given the popularity and reviews for the game, might not be a bad time to grab one if you missed it. Heck, I don't even have my PS4 yet ... but I grabbed one.

Last edited by a moderator:
The steelbook is really nice, though compared to other CE's in that price range its kind of lackluster. Really could only suggest it if your a super steelbook collector, or a huge Soul's fan considering you could get the standard with other sale bonuses for cheaper

I agree the price is steep for the included content, but I grabbed one because these seem fairly rare. As the first PS4 exclusive that has really delivered on the hype, plus being a more direct sequel to Demon's Souls than Dark Souls I/II, I can see the potential collector value down the road. Either way, mine won't get opened until September and by then I can see these being nearly impossible to find in the wild.

Pretty barebones collector's edition, if it was the nightmare edition I might consider it 

It's a pretty disappointing CE. The steelbook is cheaply made and the art book is a bit on the skimpy side. However, the digital soundtrack redeems it as it normally goes for $12 on PSN. So definitely consider it if you want the soundtrack. 

It's a pretty disappointing CE. The steelbook is cheaply made and the art book is a bit on the skimpy side. However, the digital soundtrack redeems it as it normally goes for $12 on PSN. So definitely consider it if you want the soundtrack.
You can only listen to the soundtrack on ps4?

Yeah, I have to agree that this is a pretty lackluster CE. Other CEs in this price range usually give you a statue or some other type of physical item, other than just an art book and a steelbook.

Maybe this is what people were referring to in other thread: what was the gcu glitch please if you don't mind my asking for curiosity

Oh man
I CANT believe I missed that!
I hate logging on on Sunday and finding I missed a time sensitive thing like correctable but harmless glitches
Thanks

I wish Amazon would stop sending anything that fits in an envelope in an envelope.  $80 collector's edition and they throw it in an envelope.

I wish Amazon would stop sending anything that fits in an envelope in an envelope. $80 collector's edition and they throw it in an envelope.
Don't feel too bad, my Bloodborne CE also came in an envelope (from BB), and one corner was kind of dinged, but not enough for me to raise a stink about it. I guess that's what you get for free shipping. :shipfree:

Ended up getting it for the steelbook. Besides this, FF Type-0, and MGSV, are there any other PS4 steelbooks?
I believe the new Witcher game also has a steelbook. Actually, two if you count the one included in the CE and the different one being given out by Best Buy as a preorder bonus.

There are actually a lot of steelbooks.
AC IV
Destiny
AC Unity
Far Cry 4
The Order
borderlands
I'm sure I'm even forgetting a few. Not to mention some from other countries.
Interesting. Thanks. I suppose collecting them all would be a little insane. I'll just get the ones for games I like.

Just a heads up, the Bloodborne CE is back in stock on Amazon for $79.99

http://www.amazon.com/Bloodborne-Collectors-PlayStation-4/dp/B00NOBX1OO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1427589685&sr=8-1&keywords=bloodborne

I've been following inventory for the CE (missed out on glitches and GCU) and this is the first I've actually seen it back in stock. Given the popularity and reviews for the game, might not be a bad time to grab one if you missed it. Heck, I don't even have my PS4 yet ... but I grabbed one.

You do know we have an entire thread dedicated to MSRP non deal collectors editions right? And its even right on the front page!

Don't feel too bad, my Bloodborne CE also came in an envelope (from BB), and one corner was kind of dinged, but not enough for me to raise a stink about it. I guess that's what you get for free shipping. :shipfree:
Great. Not only am I getting my Bloodborne CE from Best Buy tomorrow, (almost a week after release even though I preordered it way in advance), I have to worry about it being in an envelope. I will find out tomorrow I guess.

Great. Not only am I getting my Bloodborne CE from Best Buy tomorrow, (almost a week after release even though I preordered it way in advance), I have to worry about it being in an envelope. I will find out tomorrow I guess.
Mine came from Best Buy and it came in a perfectly sized box with air pillows. Not a dent or scratch on it. I guess it depends where they ship from.

There are actually a lot of steelbooks.
AC IV
Destiny
AC Unity
Far Cry 4
The Order
borderlands
I'm sure I'm even forgetting a few. Not to mention some from other countries.
Yep, there's a pretty cool Wolfenstein one as well a european Little Big Planet 3 one, Battlefield Hardline and Dragon Age one from Canada, etc. I'm collecting them but it's difficult to want to pay 30 bucks for some of the hard to find ones only have a fancy case. Also, some of them maintain pretty good value while others drop dramatically so it's hard to say what will not be a total money sink. My recommendation is try to get the one you like and look for the cheapest options.

You do know we have an entire thread dedicated to MSRP non deal collectors editions right? And its even right on the front page!
And thank goodness the OP put this in its own thread because it was easily noticeable and I was able to catch it and get a copy.

bread's done
Back