Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel - Xbox One ($71.24 w/ code) + FS

iphosho

CAGiversary!
http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Thrustmaster-Ferrari-458-Spider-Racing-Wheel-for-Xbox-One/productID.298759100?sdtid=7762649&ClickID=dzyomc0tbbc2o0yc2zwxombznom2kxhrshhx

Microsoft Store is selling the Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel (Xbox One) for $74.99 + free shipping. If you text MSSTORE to 29502, you will receive a 5% sitewide off code, bringing the wheel down to $71.24 before taxes. This is around the same price (if not cheaper) for a USED wheel on Ebay. Price is $100 new on amazon. The wheel includes pedals too.

This wheel is probably the best bang for your buck at this time. There are very limited options for racing wheels for the XB1 currently, and the only 2 wheels with force feedback are in the $300-$400 range.

I decided to buy this wheel for my BF so he can stay home and play Forza instead of wasting gas on canyon runs.... :pray: ...although I doubt it will stop him lol

Also, the Microsoft website originally said this product was eligible for the 10% education/student discount but when I signed in with my student info that notice disappeared and it wouldn't apply the discount. I think the wheel was incorrectly labeled for the discount but if anyone could get it to work, that would be great!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have any experience with this on PC? Would be nice for Forza now, but for the future would want it for PC. Any PS4 compatibility with cronus?

I tried to Google sleuth but too many promoted results.

No, it does not have force feedback. It has some Bungee Cord system:

Featuring the ‘Bungee Cord’ mechanism, offering linear resistance (automatic centering system patented by Thrustmaster)

Optimized ‘Bungee Cord’ mechanism: delivers linear resistance, regardless of the rotation angle, ensuring ergonomic and intuitive control
Automatic centering
240 degree rotation angle

The only 2 wheels for the xbox one that has force feedback are $300+ and they have medicore ratings because they break. 

And no this does not work for the PC. There are better racing wheels out there, just none compatible for the xbox one. This is probably your best bet if you are looking to play Forza on XB1 unless your willing to spend $300+ on something that has a high chance of breaking.

bread's done
Back