Dance Central Spotlight Xbox One - Digital Code $3.00 instant delivery

No wonder this is only $2.25 ... it comes with 10 songs and you can't import any of the on-disc songs from the previous 3 games ... good price but I'm passing.

No wonder this is only $2.25 ... it comes with 10 songs and you can't import any of the on-disc songs from the previous 3 games ... good price but I'm passing.
oh shit, I didn't see any details... I did figure something was up with the "spotlight" word in the title, but I hadn't looked at it on xbox yet... well, it's still just $2.25 so I'm sure I'll get that much use out of it

Last edited by a moderator:
Supposedly they added more dance routines per song, so the value is still there for the price ... I'm just bitter that I've hung on to import codes for Dance Central 1 and 2 for years hoping they would be useful and now they don't carry over to the Xbox One ;)

Heck went ahead and bought it. It's only 10 songs and the game is $10 on the Xbox store but for $2.25 I can't complain. :)

Thanks!

Some, but not all, paid DLC from the 360 DC games transfers over to this one. As mentioned above though, the transfer codes from DC 1 & 2 don't carry over to this.

Sour Fusion: Dance Central games in general are more hardcore & much stricter dance routines than Just Dance. JD is meant for anyone to jump in and play and you can't fail no matter how poorly you do. For this price though, you can basically do a paid cheap demo and see if it's something you'd want to invest more time and a lot more money into. After JD2015 though, you may be put off by only having 10 songs immediately accessible.

Eh...may as well. May never touch it but I never had the DC games on last gen so I don't really have any built-in no DLC transfer remorse.

Nabbed a copy, plus they had Viva Pinata for $2.15 after discount. Thanks!!

Edit: Codes were delivered within a minute or two, had to get a verification SMS for the Spotlight code (May be since I used PayPal) which was an image of a code, Viva Pinata was a text code. Both worked just great.

bread's done
Back