Sunset Overdrive $39.99 (Best Buy, Amazon)

I remember buying it for around $34 at Best Buy back in November or December. I still see the Day One edition on sale at stores often.

is the season pass worth it / any real content come out for it?  I got the SSOD white xbox bundle so have the digital game, only played about an hour (too much bloodborne right now!) but wondering if SP is on sale and/or worth it

Don't know about "best" (FH2 for me), but it's definitely "dope." I love this game.
FH2 is second best for me, it's really good too!

is the season pass worth it / any real content come out for it? I got the SSOD white xbox bundle so have the digital game, only played about an hour (too much bloodborne right now!) but wondering if SP is on sale and/or worth it
Mystery of Mooil Rig is the only story thing to come out, I think there's still one scheduled. It's pretty good but I would still recommend waiting for a substantial sale on the pass. It was 25% off a couple of weeks ago, I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
it's been 40$ at my target without any announcement and i think that's the permanent price at my target now

I just got this game (and an XB1) last week. The "always move" hook takes some getting used to, but I enjoy it. Gorgeous looking, too.

I really liked this game, though it was somewhat on the short side (maybe 25 hours to 100% it). The story's no masterpiece, but it has decent humor, and the variety of characters is enjoyable. The traversal worked pretty well, even if it wasn't perfect. there wasn't too much challenge to the game, except for a few side missions. The game looked good and ran smoothly, from what I recall. I never gave the online gameplay a try, so no opinion on it.

$40 pre-GCU is a decent price. It's got a $14 TIV at BB, a $17 TIV at GameStop, and a $19.36 TIV at Wal-Mart, so you could turn it into a $15-ish rental for the rest of the week and beat it quickly.

Almost perfect if it has a coop freeroam mode. Great game nonetheless.

You're not playing the game right if you're on the ground or not moving :p

i REALLY wanted to like this game... played 1hr of it and just can't force myself to try it again. on top of that - trying to get all the exclusive dlc is just frustrating so... no thanks.

bread's done
Back