500 PSN Reward Points for $3.99 @ GDD

BakaHentai420

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
This seems kind of shady.....maybe if it was straight up PSN codes, but Sony Rewards codes? Doesnt seem like the sort of thing anyone should be redeeming in bulk

This seems kind of shady.....maybe if it was straight up PSN codes, but Sony Rewards codes? Doesnt seem like the sort of thing anyone should be redeeming in bulk
IDK about bulk, but i had 485 points already on my sony rewards account but I needed 1,000 to redeem for a PSN$ card. One code and 15 cents and I was able to use up my points to get something i could use.

IDK about bulk, but i had 485 points already on my sony rewards account but I needed 1,000 to redeem for a PSN$ card. One code and 15 cents and I was able to use up my points to get something i could use.
You know some people here and on other sites will probably buy buttloads. Then get banned or something, then complain

Thanks OP.

I don't know why but for some reason I had two accounts for Sony Rewards. One that is linked to my PSN and it had over 1000 points, so I just got a $10 PSN card there.

The other had 495 points, no idea how...So I bought one of these and paid 5 cents to get a 2nd $10 card and clear that account out.

So we have to create an account to use the code, no way of using the code with an account already active?

If you already have a sony rewards account then you don't need to create another

just redeem the code you get from GDD on your sony rewards account

Did you receive two emails when you ordered? I got the first one thanking me for my order, but there was no code inside. Is there a second email?

these must be from brand new PS4s, they all come with a $10 PSN store voucher credit and a voucher for 500 sony reward points, and of course digital TLOU code

hopefully its not gamestop employees ripping these out of new PS4s lol

Yeah a $2.50 savings isn't worth the trouble one of these codes could do.  Someone somewhere is going to buy a ton and then pop goes accounts that used them.  Most likely they are either ripped or stolen from PS4 bundles.

I can see people who use 3+ getting in massive trouble, but not people who use just one.

These are not stolen. These places buy bundles and break them apart to make more money that way usually. It is very typical for outlet places like this to get the codes from those bundles OR from other places that could not sell them.

I do not recommend people buying more than 2 of these, and even that I would try to avoid. I only bought one and paid the 5 cents difference to get my $10 card.

Well Ripped from bundles then.  Still not something I see worth the issues it could cause later on for people.  Sites like this are why game companies are starting to have issues with codes not working and having customer service issues directed at them.  When it is these shady type places that really cause the issue.

Anyone not get their code? I received 1 email and the space was blank where it looked like something went. I've emailed them about it.

Nice. Post the response here when you get it.

Thank you for contacting the Sony Rewards support team.

You have reached Sony Rewards support team. Our Playstation and Playstation Portable products are sold and supported through Sony's Computer Entertainment of America (SCEA) division. We are certain they will be happy to help you:

Phone: (800) 345-7669

https://support.us.playstation.com/

Kind Regards,

The Sony Rewards support team.

Erick
CHKY
Me -

What kind of answer is that? I pointed out that the 500 point rewards cards packed in with PS4 consoles are being resold at gamedealdaily.com. I don't need Playstation support and I am wondering if you can comprehend English.

Thank you for contacting Sony Rewards Online Support.

Unfortunately, we are unable to assist with the specific matter via email. To better assist you, please contact us at 1.888.715-7669,from 8:00 AM to Midnight , Monday through Friday and 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM ET Saturday and Sunday.

Kind regards,

The Sony Rewards Team

Erick
CHKY
Lesson - Erick is a dipshit.

I could always pass this along to my friends that work as Sony Reps.  Worked under one for a few years and known them even longer.  Not sure what they could do though.

Price increased to 3.99.  Debating getting one, as I'm sitting on 500 reward points right now and they got rid of the $5 PSN cards.

Could have saved myself the trouble of registering all those DVDs and Blurays.

Anyway, Sony Rewards sends a code straight to your email. They don't ship a physical card.

Why do you guys even care? You're getting PSN credit at a 25% discount if you buy this. If GDD didn't sell these they would be going to waste anyway.

Why do you guys even care? You're getting PSN credit at a 25% discount if you buy this. If GDD didn't sell these they would be going to waste anyway.
My personal question is if it is a) legal to resell these since I don't think you can buy these anywhere or came from anywhere except in the PS4 bundle. The reason behind this is because gamedealdaily sold PC codes in the past that were not obtained legally and ended up being revoked by the publisher on Steam and b) would Sony care if you redeemed 1 or 1000. If you bought 80 of these and they let you redeem all 80, you'd have enough for a PS4 on their rewards site, which would be $320 spent on a $400 console.

Bought 4 of them at once 10 minutes ago. All arrived in one email right away. Already redeemed 2000 points on Sonyreward and then redeemed those points into $20 for PSN.

Bought 4 of them at once 10 minutes ago. All arrived in one email right away. Already redeemed 2000 points on Sonyreward and then redeemed those points into $20 for PSN.
Did sony send your codes instantly? i order some reward points from gdd redeem them but haven't received my code from sony it says "in review" im afraid they are looking into those codes.

Any buy this morning and get theirs yet? I bought one 4 hours ago and nothing after the order confirmation email.

I bought one minutes ago and redeemed my code for points on sony rewards with no problems. However, I paid $3.99 for my code, not 3.75 like it says in the OP.

I bought one minutes ago and redeemed my code for points on sony rewards with no problems. However, I paid $3.99 for my code, not 3.75 like it says in the OP.
Still haven't received mine, but I just realized the problem. The backup funding card on my Paypal expired and I never updated it, so it's drawing funds from my bank account instead, which can take a few days.

Can you only get a single $20 PSN card on an account at sony rewards? I got one yesterday no problem and then I bought some more codes to get another one and the points redeemed fine but it wont let me buy another $20 PSN code. Now I have 2000 apparently useless Sony Rewards Points.

I emailed them so I'll see what they say/see if they say anything about my apparent 8 PS4 purchases. ...IM A BIG FAN WHAT CAN I SAY?!

Can you only get a single $20 PSN card on an account at sony rewards? I got one yesterday no problem and then I bought some more codes to get another one and the points redeemed fine but it wont let me buy another $20 PSN code. Now I have 2000 apparently useless Sony Rewards Points.

I emailed them so I'll see what they say/see if they say anything about my apparent 8 PS4 purchases. ...IM A BIG FAN WHAT CAN I SAY?!
Would be funny if they banned your account, wouldn't it?

Still haven't received mine, but I just realized the problem. The backup funding card on my Paypal expired and I never updated it, so it's drawing funds from my bank account instead, which can take a few days.
It took mine 2-3 days then I received email from Sony with the codes

Are this like the same codes you get for the movies and they limited like movie codes

It says somewhere in the FAQs that SonyRewards processes the codes only on Tuesdays. I think you all should wait till the following Tuesday to contact them.

bread's done
Back