* * * * * 1 votes

Retro City Rampage Limited Physical Edition (Vita) available at Fangamer $30.00

#91 aniousjoe   Mr. Ka-ra-teh CAGiversary!   861 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 08 April 2015 - 09:03 PM

So you would buy a video game that is meant to be played and never open it but instead buy a second copy of the game to play?

That mean youd buy a new car and not drive it but instead buy a used one to drive?

Bad analogy. A new car is used once it's off the lot (and some might argue earlier than that) and loses its value quickly. A new (sealed) game can go up in value, and likely will in this case. A used car still has value whereas a digital download does not.

Etcetera, etcetera.

#92 Olengie   Your Waifu is Kuso. Except Mine CAGiversary!   11779 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 08 April 2015 - 09:10 PM

I look forward to the posts where everyone is salty about not ordering a Vita Copy. 

CCBNqjgXIAAgP63.jpg

RCR Vita makes me wish other people make Limited Retail Copies after the Digital Version proves to be successful. 

#93 dreamer131313  

dreamer131313

Posted 08 April 2015 - 09:15 PM

I look forward to the posts where everyone is salty about not ordering a Vita Copy. 

CCBNqjgXIAAgP63.jpg

RCR Vita makes me wish other people make Limited Retail Copies after the Digital Version proves to be successful. 

you would think they would of learned there lesson after the PS4 version. I think one reason some didnt order this is cause they thought it wouldnt be limited since they didnt announce a print run like they did with the PS4 version which is a stupid excuse not to buy it

#94 aniousjoe   Mr. Ka-ra-teh CAGiversary!   861 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 08 April 2015 - 09:21 PM

I'm salty I didn't buy more.

#95 freshgamer  

freshgamer

Posted 08 April 2015 - 09:22 PM

damn, glad I got in on this before it sold out.

#96 Olengie   Your Waifu is Kuso. Except Mine CAGiversary!   11779 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 08 April 2015 - 09:43 PM

you would think they would of learned there lesson after the PS4 version. I think one reason some didnt order this is cause they thought it wouldnt be limited since they didnt announce a print run like they did with the PS4 version which is a stupid excuse not to buy it

"We're going to make more. 1000 more than the PS4. Still likited though." :lol:

#97 addicted2games   游戏玩家为生活 !! CAGiversary!   3991 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

addicted2games

Posted 08 April 2015 - 09:46 PM

I learned my lesson from the PS4 version. I bought this Vita version the first day it was offered. Now that its sold out, I am even more glad that I got my order in.

#98 Miada   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1013 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 08 April 2015 - 09:48 PM

Totally glad I have both physical versions. I agree with others, I wish more devs made awesome physical copies for indies.

#99 Doomstink   AUTOBOT Retailer Representative   2955 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 09 April 2015 - 12:57 AM

Totally glad I have both physical versions. I agree with others, I wish more devs made awesome physical copies for indies.

Keep an eye out as I'm currently working on two PlayStation games and am already starting the legwork on limited physical versions. CAG will hear about them first.

#100 The Lord of Awesome   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1090 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

The Lord of Awesome

Posted 09 April 2015 - 01:02 AM

Keep an eye out as I'm currently working on two PlayStation games and am already starting the legwork on limited physical versions. CAG will hear about them first.

Will one of the two be available on a Saturday, could I play it in the Morning, and is it a RPG?

#101 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7114 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 09 April 2015 - 01:19 AM

This guy is like a one man team, and really about game fans in general. I would love to see others follow this lead, but highly unlikely. Where I'm sure there are tons of indie games that would sale out at LE numbers, but I'm not sure most would want to do the leg work to make it happen, and I really don't there is much money to be made.

Brian sold tons of version across many digital platforms, and I think this was a way to say thank you. I don't think this would be worth it form most, but I'm glad he had the balls to make it happen.

#102 Animes  

Posted 09 April 2015 - 01:21 AM

Damn looks like people are already putting up thier pre orders on ebay , one of them sold for $60 already!

#103 Doomstink   AUTOBOT Retailer Representative   2955 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 09 April 2015 - 01:40 AM

Will one of the two be available on a Saturday, could I play it in the Morning, and is it a RPG?

Yep, Saturday Morning RPG and Breach & Clear. B&C would be Vita and SMRPG could be either PS4 or Vita. Nothing is totally set in stone yet but I'll definitely be giving CAG first dibs.

My eventual hope is to help finance and publish physical editions for other indies that don't want to take the risk on their own.

#104 Masterkyo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   11358 Posts   Joined 15.6 Years Ago  

Posted 09 April 2015 - 04:43 AM

got 5 copies. will sell 4 copies and keep 1 sealed, lol

#105 skiizim   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   10091 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 09 April 2015 - 05:11 AM

damn, glad I got in on this before it sold out.

I'm glad it sold out, makes my decision easier. Mighty tempting but I'm glad I don't have to check anymore.

#106 SpidrMnky   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1896 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 09 April 2015 - 09:23 AM

Is this for PS3, PS4, or Vita?

#107 Doomstink   AUTOBOT Retailer Representative   2955 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 09 April 2015 - 12:38 PM

Is this for PS3, PS4, or Vita?

PS4 + Vita.

#108 Shimrra   Alone on Vita island CAGiversary!   2838 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 09 April 2015 - 01:32 PM

I wish I bought 2 copies but I am fine with just getting one, I probably will never open it since I already own a digital copy.