Ouya amazon trade in?

aiman241

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
Hello,

Sorry if this is in the wrong place...

Amazon only has one listing for the ouya console (or at least one i can find)

http://www.amazon.com/OUYA-Console-Controller-Anthracite/dp/B00KQQXDES/ref=trdrt_list_asin

it looks like trade in is around $70... i was wondering, does anyone know if the kickstarter version or rather any other version (except the anthracite in the listing) can be traded in towards this?

I'm willing to take the risk and just send it (not really much of a risk to try i guess, other than wasting some time if it doesn't go through), but still asking if anyone knows ahead.

[-the tiny text below has been answered

On that note, does the shipping label also pay for packing materials?

i know people in UPS would box and pack if they are told to do so (and I remember when returning something to AT&T before, they had said everything was paid for)... but do we pay for that service and materials when trading in to amazon (if going through UPS and letting them handling it)?]

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon will pay for the cost to ship it to them as well as paying for the cost to ship it back to you if you choose that option if it doesn't meet the criteria you submitted. The packing materials and the cost of whatever box you ship it to them is on you though.

Amazon will pay for the cost to ship it to them as well as paying for the cost to ship it back to you if you choose that option if it doesn't meet the criteria you submitted. The packing materials and the cost of whatever box you ship it to them is on you though.
thank you...

and bump

bread's done
Back