FREE Target $20 Gift Card for Creating/Completing a New College Registry (First 10,000 Only) @ Target.com

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Create a College Registry, add a minimum of $500 + 15 items and receive a $20 gift card. Quantities limited to the first 10,000 registrants. Valid on new registries created April 5 to April 11, 2015. Registrants will receive a physical gift card by mail within 3 weeks of completion of registry. Limit of 1 registry per person. No rain checks.

Registry page

https://www-secure.target.com/gift-registry/college-registry?clkid=3PVwQSV0D08dVeQwHfyfG0MyUkVWHnXNLUdz040&lnm=79373&afid=Slickdeals+LLC&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002

http://help.target.com/help/subcategoryarticle?childcat=Current+promotions&parentcat=Promotions+%26+Coupons

This was posted on Slickdeals a few hours ago, may not last much longer

Last edited by a moderator:
Free gift cards for lying? Thanks OP.

I finished filling out my registry though... now what?

I followed the link and tried to create one. I'm actually starting college next year. It says they're experiencing technical issues or seething though. I guess slick deals is overloading their servers or something.

Yah it's getting hot pretty hard I think. Tried making another with my parents address and it keeps coming up with technical difficulties.

Btw shouldn't this be moved to the Contests and Free Stuff section?

can some one explain how to do this? I added 15 items that are more than 500 and I don't see a done button

Never mind, worked on the Target Registry app. Will wait for the gift card. iPad Air 2 was $599.99, so someone can get on that too. :)
Never mind, worked on the Target Registry app. Will wait for the gift card. iPad Air 2 was $599.99, so someone can get on that too. :)
Hopefully that works for you. I know when amaZon ran a similar promo you had to go through a certain link and couldn't go straight to the registry for it to count.

hey how did you know when you were done? did it say you qualified for the giftcard when you reached 500?

Looks like it might be over, tried it and under the terms the part where it talks about this is now gone. Was there the first time I clicked the link but then i went back to see how long it would take to come if I got one and it was gone.

Just got into grad school, so I figured this deal legitimately applied to me. It's a nice idea, but I don't have anyone jumping at the chance to buy me shit. Hopefully I get the giftcard though! Got the email that it was made successfully, and I even did the survey for good karma. 

Thanks Ferrari! 

Well let's hope this pays off.... If not its not like it was a ton of work lol. It being the first 10,000 I doubt it pays off because it was on slickdeals for a few hours before it was here, those fucking vultures probably raped it by now haha

bread's done
Back