Splinter Cell Blacklist Collector's Edition *NEW* $38.00 + $4.00 shipping

SpraykwoN

CAGiversary!
Feedback
454 (100%)
There was an original post that was moved to the Deal Graveyard last night that had this same seller selling 5 of these Collector's Editions.

Looks like he listed 5 more, and I already snagged one.  Hell of a deal considering they cost like $170.00 new a couple years ago.  Here is the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Splinter-Cell-Blacklist-Collectors-Edition-Xbox-360-2013-BRAND-NEW-SEALED-/331524520508?

100% Positive Feedback was enough to sell me on it.  What I will do with the plane is yet to be seen.  Maybe I will fly it through my office at work lol.

Also, Best Buy has these for sale for a little bit more money ($55.99).  Here is the link in case the eBay ones go fast:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/tom-clancys-splinter-cell-blacklist-paladin-multi-mission-aircraft-edition-xbox-360/8144049.p?id=1218864360872&skuId=8144049

Last edited by a moderator:
Bah...I gave in and bought one!  Probably the cheapest you'll ever see it brand new and sealed.  Hope this is legit, but feedback looks good.  I offered $30 and he came back at $34, accepted.  $38 shipped, no tax, not bad.  I just like how it comes in the huge box with the remote control plane (no matter how crappy).  Game is around $20 now so with all the other collectible goodies for the small extra price it was worth it.

Plus, looking at reviews online, the box is a BEHEMOTH.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bah...I gave in and bought one! Probably the cheapest you'll ever see it brand new and sealed. Hope this is legit, but feedback looks good. I offered $30 and he came back at $34, accepted. $38 shipped, no tax, not bad. I just like how it comes in the huge box with the remote control plane (no matter how crappy). Game is around $20 now so with all the other collectible goodies for the small extra price it was worth it.

Plus, looking at reviews online, the box is a BEHEMOTH.
I didn't even see the Best Offer tab, I just paid the $42 lol

bread's done
Back