S.C cop shoots man in the back as he was running, claims self-defense until cell phone video proved LIES

Finger_Shocker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
http://abcnews.go.com/US/shooting-victim-walter-scott-police-officer-unexpected-connection/story?id=30156112

So the broken record that police use " he was a threat, he had a gun, I fear for my life" to justify murder is all a lie

If this video wasn't made public or if nobody recorded it, I bet this officer would have gotten away with murder

And fark the S.C Police Department for trying to cover up the crime with that bullshit excuse, they only decided to change their tune when a non-LEO ( normal citizen ) evidence contradicted everything they were trying to cover up

Again the question remains can we ever trust cops to investigate themselves?

See, this is where a logical person with developed mental faculties understands that not every case is the same. This incident is not Mike Brown...is not Eric Garner...is not Gas Station Shooting, etc.

Look at the facts known...independent of other irrelevant information or media sway, and make a fair and reasonable judgment. This is how intelligent humans behave.

Sure, having a cell phone video is a huge boost...but this cop also wouldn't have bruises (although, to play devil's advocate...maybe he does? we don't see what happened before the victim runs away...but you still can't shoot somebody as they're fleeing...even if they beat you up)...an autopsy would show the victim being shot in the back (8 times no less).

There would have been a mountain of evidence to cast the officer in a horrible light without having to resort to "boogie man" journalism.

Logic and facts. Use them.

Last edited by a moderator:
In this topic, we take a very small sample of a population and extrapolate the characteristics of the smaller sample across the entire population.

Yeah, but isn't it a fair argument that that would be a natural byproduct of the mass hysteria journalism (and amateur journalism) style we see today? I would wager that despite crime rates dropping, the percentage of police interactions that are contentious is on the rise.

70% of 250 is more than 30% of 500. So, even if the crime rate were cut in half, if the percentage of hostile encounters is higher, you're going to see more shootings. And the thing that ALL of these cases illustrate is that having a hostile encounter is a two way street. Both law enforcement and civilians need to wake the hell up, stop listening to the garbage sensationalized media, and start acting right. Nothing will change (and more likely...things will get worse) otherwise.

Again this officer had issues with the public and previous complaints, but of course like all police misconduct reports, its gets all covered up by their own department ( you know CONSPIRACY by criminals ).... 

Police are like domestic abusers, when no one followup on a complaint, someone will end up death or beaten up sooner or later. 

Again I wonder if the people who are in LEO actually investigated themselves fairly would this situation ever happen???  Asking cops to investigate themselves is like asking a crook to call the cops on themselves.  They are all scum and criminals one just wear the badge of our gov't

Of course this is what happens in a anarchy, one that is runned right in front of your eyes by your own gov't.

Lets look at the POSITIVE thing the media does instead of blaming the media like some people

NYPD police detective steal from a deli  ( no actions was taken even after it was reported by the deli manger with VIDEO EVIDENCE ) 

well no action until that is the MEDIA stepped in and released the video in for the public to view.  Now the poor crook is suspended without pay and is being investigated

http://7online.com/news/exclusive-brooklyn-deli-manager-says-video-shows-detective-stealing-cash-during-raid/644309/

Yep... the media is evil, damn the media for instigating the people against the police..  Or maybe people are finally seeing what has been a dirty secret for so long..

Police corruption and brutality isn't a new thing it spans decades and centuries, there have been people who's been saying it all along but no one care and they were dismissed as liars and covered up by the very people who are suppose to investigate crimes  ( well except crimes that they do ;), well now its all coming in like a tidal wave  and you act like its the media fault...

you should really shut up about the media

Crime rates continue to drop but police shootings have steadily been rising. Large sample across the entire population.
Are you using the same crime statistics that you call "racist" and not consistently recorded/collected when people try to say certain segments of the population are more violent then others? Or at the statistics you are using more official?

Michael Slager Is Not Going to Prison for Killing Walter Scott: Here’s Why

Salient exerpts from the linked article.

"There are two U.S. Supreme Court cases that articulate the bases upon which triers of fact must evaluate the propriety of the police’s use of force, in this case deadly force. Slager will almost certainly be tried before a jury in South Carolina, and this jury will be charged with making a determination as to Slager’s justification in the use of force using criteria articulated by the Supreme Court in Tennessee v. Garner (1985) and Graham v. Connor (1989)."

"Garner states that deadly force “may not be used unless necessary to prevent (an) escape and the officer has probable cause to believe that the suspect poses a significant threat of death or serious physical injury to the officer or others.”  Scott was attempting to escape from Slager, and Slager’s attorney will no doubt attempt to convince the jury of Scott’s “dangerousness” and his intention to cause injury to Slager or some innocent person through some Machiavellian depiction of Scott’s criminal history and potential for violence."

"The second relevant Supreme Court case is Graham v. Connor and it is here that Slager’s defense will likely prevail against the prosecution’s representation that Slager murdered Scott, since Graham gives wide latitude and the benefit of the doubt to the police in the use of force, particularly deadly force."

"Graham holds that any determination of the “reasonableness” of a particular “seizure” under the Fourth Amendment’s prohibition of unreasonable searches and seizures “must be judged from the perspective of a reasonable officer at the scene, rather than with the vision of 20-20 hindsight” (of say, a non-police officer sitting on a jury). Graham also mandates that the “seizure” (of Scott), be judged from the perspective of a reasonable officer who might have been at the scene of the shooting, and not some otherwise reasonable person who does not share the law enforcement pedigree and worldview."

Visualization: US Police Have Killed More than 2,500 People Since 2011

As morbid an awful as it sounds, the movement to get all cops to wear cameras (which is going to protect them, and also monitor them for infractions and crimes) desperately needs a "good guy" to be a victim of police brutality.  The SC absolutely did not deserve to be savagely murdered.  The guy was running away from the cops after bolting from his car, because he had warrants out for him, hadn't been paying child support, and had several previous crimes. The Ferguson kid, at the very least approached a cop vehicle and made contact with a cop or tried to. Whether he deserved to be shot, I don't know. Hell, all the way back to the vicious beating of Rodney King - the guy was hopped up on angel dust and not reaction to tasers, but the point being, none of these guys have been model citizens.  Actually, that guy shot at the gas station might be the only one I can think of in recent memory.

But the point is, it's easier for the folks who blindly support cops no matter what they do, to say, "whatever, a dirtbag got shot because he fucked with a cop".  But the first time that white guy, or minority person who is simply following instructions, and is being abused and attacked by the police gets widely promoted, you're going to see people dig in their heels and defend cops at great lengths.

They need to be wearing cameras, and one of these high profile shootings needs to happen to a guy with no priors, following instructions, and not eluding, or coming off of an altercation with an LEO.  The "movement" needs a poster child.  Sounds sick, but shy of that, we're going to continue to have a philosophical divide on the topic, evidence and video be damned.

BULLSHIT !!!!

If running from cops gets you killed, all you previous underaged drinkers, college frat partiers, all deserve to be shot then...

To excuse and be a police apologist because someone got killed running from the police, have you set the bar so low that anyone who disobey the lae can be murdered..

Cliven Bundy and his right wing bandits must be laughing at all those blacks...

As morbid an awful as it sounds, the movement to get all cops to wear cameras (which is going to protect them, and also monitor them for infractions and crimes) desperately needs a "good guy" to be a victim of police brutality. The SC absolutely did not deserve to be savagely murdered. The guy was running away from the cops after bolting from his car, because he had warrants out for him, hadn't been paying child support, and had several previous crimes. The Ferguson kid, at the very least approached a cop vehicle and made contact with a cop or tried to. Whether he deserved to be shot, I don't know. Hell, all the way back to the vicious beating of Rodney King - the guy was hopped up on angel dust and not reaction to tasers, but the point being, none of these guys have been model citizens. Actually, that guy shot at the gas station might be the only one I can think of in recent memory.

But the point is, it's easier for the folks who blindly support cops no matter what they do, to say, "whatever, a dirtbag got shot because he fucked with a cop". But the first time that white guy, or minority person who is simply following instructions, and is being abused and attacked by the police gets widely promoted, you're going to see people dig in their heels and defend cops at great lengths.

They need to be wearing cameras, and one of these high profile shootings needs to happen to a guy with no priors, following instructions, and not eluding, or coming off of an altercation with an LEO. The "movement" needs a poster child. Sounds sick, but shy of that, we're going to continue to have a philosophical divide on the topic, evidence and video be damned.
Honestly, cops wearing body camera's wont do anything to prevent the abuses. There are numerous cases of videos surfacing showing police overusing force. If the last 5-6 years has proven anything, even videotaping police slayings wont really bring justice. But lets say every PD gets them, all a department needs to do is deny requests for the footage or the officers need to just disable the devices (both popular tactics in LA).

In truth it doesn't matter in 5-10 years every cop will wear a camera but it wont be to record their actions.

As morbid an awful as it sounds, the movement to get all cops to wear cameras (which is going to protect them, and also monitor them for infractions and crimes) desperately needs a "good guy" to be a victim of police brutality. The SC absolutely did not deserve to be savagely murdered. The guy was running away from the cops after bolting from his car, because he had warrants out for him, hadn't been paying child support, and had several previous crimes. The Ferguson kid, at the very least approached a cop vehicle and made contact with a cop or tried to. Whether he deserved to be shot, I don't know. Hell, all the way back to the vicious beating of Rodney King - the guy was hopped up on angel dust and not reaction to tasers, but the point being, none of these guys have been model citizens. Actually, that guy shot at the gas station might be the only one I can think of in recent memory.

But the point is, it's easier for the folks who blindly support cops no matter what they do, to say, "whatever, a dirtbag got shot because he fucked with a cop". But the first time that white guy, or minority person who is simply following instructions, and is being abused and attacked by the police gets widely promoted, you're going to see people dig in their heels and defend cops at great lengths.

They need to be wearing cameras, and one of these high profile shootings needs to happen to a guy with no priors, following instructions, and not eluding, or coming off of an altercation with an LEO. The "movement" needs a poster child. Sounds sick, but shy of that, we're going to continue to have a philosophical divide on the topic, evidence and video be damned.
There's never going to be a "perfect" victim. If being shot while being handcuffed on your stomach isn't enough to change minds, then nothing will.

Have to agree with DD. We're pretty unlikely to have a cop just start shooting old people at a nursing home.

Due to the nature of the job, the folks at police interact with are generally going to be some of the less reputable folks to begin with.

No, this doesn't equate to the "well, they had it coming" argument - it's just how it is.

I fully support dash cams, body cams, and striking down of laws that prevent the recording of public officials on official duty.

There's never going to be a "perfect" victim. If being shot while being handcuffed on your stomach isn't enough to change minds, then nothing will.
Yah, I get the point, and I'm not disagreeing that most of what we've seen so far is homicide in my layman's understanding of the term, but the "perfect" victim would be one that didn't verbally and/or physically attack a cop first, or didn't bolt from his car trying to take off. I think there are cops that are untrained, bigoted, or dangerous enough to shoot a "perfect" victim. It's a shame that so many of these recent victims give room for debate.

Not to open this topic again, but the Trayvon Martin death being a prime example. If crazy George shot Martin while he was running at him, I think we've got that open and shut case. The fact that a physical altercation ensued, gives us reason to speculate or potentially entertain reasonable doubt.

And while I hate pulling this move, I wonder what the difference would be if one of these victims was white. I would suspect that a greater portion of society would be much louder in speaking out against a police state, and law enforcement violence. For most, we can elect to justify and say, "welp, some black dirtbag kid fucked with the wrong cop on the wrong day". I don't personally embrace that sentiment, but it's one that could unify in favor of the cops vs. against.

How about that guy that was just getting his license?  He wasn't running or verbally attacking the officer at all.  He was just doing what the cop told him to do.

Yah, I get the point, and I'm not disagreeing that most of what we've seen so far is homicide in my layman's understanding of the term, but the "perfect" victim would be one that didn't verbally and/or physically attack a cop first, or didn't bolt from his car trying to take off. I think there are cops that are untrained, bigoted, or dangerous enough to shoot a "perfect" victim. It's a shame that so many of these recent victims give room for debate.

Not to open this topic again, but the Trayvon Martin death being a prime example. If crazy George shot Martin while he was running at him, I think we've got that open and shut case. The fact that a physical altercation ensued, gives us reason to speculate or potentially entertain reasonable doubt.

And while I hate pulling this move, I wonder what the difference would be if one of these victims was white. I would suspect that a greater portion of society would be much louder in speaking out against a police state, and law enforcement violence. For most, we can elect to justify and say, "welp, some black dirtbag kid fucked with the wrong cop on the wrong day". I don't personally embrace that sentiment, but it's one that could unify in favor of the cops vs. against.
The only difference is that you won't have the Muslim Brotherhood talking about "white culture" being violent thug factories and blaming the victim for their own death. Otherwise, no one really gives a fuck because it still happens to black folks more than whites.

Yeah, it'd be nice to get to a place where it illicit some outrage, but authoritarians are funny like that and the institution of police(and this type of policing) speaks to them.

The only difference is that you won't have the Muslim Brotherhood talking about "white culture" being violent thug factories and blaming the victim for their own death. Otherwise, no one really gives a fuck because it still happens to black folks more than whites.
Yup. That's the only difference. Aside from the lack of 24-hour news coverage. And lack of riots. And lack of the Muslim Brotherhood and President Obama making statements to the press. And the lack of NFL players marching onto the field in protest.

The issue is people like to only see this is a rare instance where people are killed by police even tho 1 person die in the USA per day at the hands of a LEO.

The whole issue are basic police corruption/bad cops/crooked/brutality, with death by police the ultimate end.   People need to focus on the WHOLE that many police are bad/corrupt and while they may not have killed someone, they are not held accountable to alot of crimes/abuses that occur in their institution.  Because of this it is no wonder why some cops have a god complex and the end.

We want to follow the broken window doctrine in matters of crime, yet this has not been applied into how the police police themselves.   All crime/corruption starts small and if not stopped, sooner or later they will ultimately be bad.

I was driving back from lunch with a customer of ours who was visiting from Spain, and I was telling him about a speed trap close to our office, and he joked "yes, please don't drive fast through here, I don't want the American police to kill us".

That's the international image that he had. Found it interesting.

Aside from the insinuation that all cops are corrupt, Finger hits a lot of good points.

As for the white folks not counting because they didn't die, the family of Gilbert Collar would likely disagree with that.

The fact that some folks miss out on is that it's not speciffically a race issue - it's a class issue (like so many things we deal with). Generally, cops aren't going out of their way to trouble black males - it's that poor communities tends to deal with more crime, the cops in those areas tend to get less pay, more work, thus more stress, and they tend to have more freedom in how they handle things (since, let's be real, politicians don't give a shit about the underprivileged poor. If Obama's daughter had been shot in the back while fleeing, do you think that officer would get off scott-free just because she's black?).

There's so much at work here that folks who try to narrow it down to race are merely showing how little they understand the situation and they're doing more harm than good.

I was driving back from lunch with a customer of ours who was visiting from Spain, and I was telling him about a speed trap close to our office, and he joked "yes, please don't drive fast through here, I don't want the American police to kill us".

That's the international image that he had. Found it interesting.
I work for a German company, a visitor had a gun drawn on him by a cop

i should sue,  my water hose broke on my car over the weekend down this one way street, so i was walking to make sure the tow truck could find me and i was  stop by a cop and asked what i was doing walking down the road.  Now if i was black i could scream the cop only stopped me cause i was black.

i should sue, my water hose broke on my car over the weekend down this one way street, so i was walking to make sure the tow truck could find me and i was stop by a cop and asked what i was doing walking down the road. Now if i was black i could scream the cop only stopped me cause i was black.
The cop probably just figured you wandered away from your group home.

The cop probably just figured you wandered away from your group home.
no he said there was a high number of break ins and wonder what i was doing walking around... Now if i was black i could of sue the city for millions saying the only reason they stop me cause i was black, then i could go crying on tv saying

Its not fair its not fair

Also love everytime a white cop shoots a black man

Breaking news a white officer shots a black man..

Yet when a black man shots and kills a cop

The news blah blah blah O by the way a man shot a cop, Very seldom do you ever hear them say a BLACK MAN shot a white cop its always a man shot a cop, same thing around here now with places being rob, If a black person did it they will say a man robbed a store, yet if its a white or mexican they will say the race of the person. Watch and listen the next time you watch the news

but back to the main topic i mean why do we even need to put the cop on trial i mean it shows him right on tape why waste the tax payers money

also love how little coverage they gave  of the cop died   who was shot by the black  person last week , was like 10 mins into the news cast saying the officer passed away, yet when its the other way around its the  BREAK NEWS STORY 

proves the point

whats the 2nd word,  WHITE  but when a black person kills someone its.  An man kill  someone.  Watch the news  and you will see this every night  

A white Wisconsin police officer won't face criminal charges for fatally shooting an unarmed 19-year-old 

In 2012, a car chase in Cleveland ended with a hail of fire on the unarmed suspects' vehicle. After most of the cops stopped shooting, one brave officer, Michael Brelo, ran toward the car and continued shooting at it. He climbed on top of the hood and fired through the windshield. Today, edit: he was aquitted of manslaughter. http://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/cleveland-police-officer-found-not-guilty-in-fatal-shooting-of-two-people/2015/05/23/280844f0-f028-11e4-a55f-38924fca94f9_story.html

In 2012, a car chase in Cleveland ended with a hail of fire on the unarmed suspects' vehicle. After most of the cops stopped shooting, one brave officer, Michael Brelo, ran toward the car and continued shooting at it. He climbed on top of the hood and fired through the windshield. Today, a grand jury decided not to indict the officer for manslaughter. http://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/cleveland-police-officer-found-not-guilty-in-fatal-shooting-of-two-people/2015/05/23/280844f0-f028-11e4-a55f-38924fca94f9_story.html
Wrong. He had already been indicted and charged and tried.

Today the judge found him not guilty of manslaughter. Which, after hearing the judge's reasoning I agree with.

I really hope the assholes in Cleveland blocking traffic are arrested for economic terrorism. Dumbasses.

And I really hope the retards chanting "hands up, don't shoot" in Cleveland get arrested for gross stupidity.

That was a false narrative that was never shown to be true, and is not even relevant in this case.

I think it sounded like a prosecutor didn't do his/her due diligence in getting down to the bottom of this case.

The judge's reasoning is pretty sound, but this guy should've gotten some kind of punishment, though one might say awaiting trial and waiting for it to finish it is enough. I mean, if his supervisors did unload all the bullets on that car, that's one thing they've yet to start the trials for, but Brelo running toward it and deciding to jump on the hood sounds pretty nuts in of itself.

Yeah, he was nuts, but if they can't definitively prove that he fired the fatal shots then he can't be convicted of manslaughter.

In 2012, a car chase in Cleveland ended with a hail of fire on the unarmed suspects' vehicle. After most of the cops stopped shooting, one brave officer, Michael Brelo, ran toward the car and continued shooting at it. He climbed on top of the hood and fired through the windshield. Today, edit: he was aquitted of manslaughter. http://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/cleveland-police-officer-found-not-guilty-in-fatal-shooting-of-two-people/2015/05/23/280844f0-f028-11e4-a55f-38924fca94f9_story.html
i don't know, but from the story, the victims sounded like they have a death wish. it says they led 62 police vechiles on a chase across cleveland, or they thought they were playing a real life simulation of gta .

i don't know, but from the story, the victims sounded like they have a death wish. it says they led 62 police vechiles on a chase across cleveland, or they thought they were playing a real life simulation of gta .
They were likely on drugs at the time.

Cops probably would have still shot them if they stopped at the start though since the dumbshit cops thought that a backfire was a gunshot.

Since this is finger_shocker's most recent "war on cops" thread, I'll just post this crazy shit here.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=164&v=RVvexWRfsSQ[/youtube]

But being a LEO isn't dangerous or anything, and there's no reason to be suspicious or jumpy around some strung out junkie who refuses to comply...

If only there was a way to see how prevalent those types of encounters are... :roll:

I'd like to see your source in regards to this person being a "strung out junkie." I also find your narrative questionable as it's less than honest.

LOLZ...who am I kidding, you straight up pulled that story out of your ass! Maybe I should start posting random youtube videos and start making up my own stories for them too!:rofl:

LOLZ...I type cool things on the internet...derpy derpy.

Google is hard.

http://kxan.com/2015/06/02/2-austin-police-officers-injured-in-explosion/

Also, so it's ok to make claims about the "abundance" of excessive force incidents and "growing police corruption" (because it's an easy go-to story for the news these days), but not to highlight the cops who do dangerous work and encounter crazy nutjobs routinely. Oooooook....again, derpy derpy goes the dohdough.

As for my suspicion of him being a strung out junkie, who tries to get back into a car after lighting it on fire? I suppose it's possible he could have merely just been suicidal and under no influence other than depression. But I'd be shocked to find out there was nothing in his system.

OR, maybe...he was so afraid of the big bad police (boogey)man that he'd rather get into a burning vehicle than risk getting shot or choked to death in another excessive force case. That MUST be it. :lol:

Oh, wait...I almost forgot....LOLZ (am I doing it right?)

If only there was a way to see how prevalent those types of encounters are... :roll:

I'd like to see your source in regards to this person being a "strung out junkie." I also find your narrative questionable as it's less than honest.

LOLZ...who am I kidding, you straight up pulled that story out of your ass! Maybe I should start posting random youtube videos and start making up my own stories for them too! :rofl:
It's obvious the dude's mixtape was just straight fire and he wanted to share it with the police.

It's obvious the dude's mixtape was just straight fire and he wanted to share it with the police.
Haha...one of my favorite comments on the video:

"He had to be on something"

"Like? On fire?"

I at least look forward to the NBA Jam remix.

LOLZ...I type cool things on the internet...derpy derpy.

Google is hard.

http://kxan.com/2015/06/02/2-austin-police-officers-injured-in-explosion/

Also, so it's ok to make claims about the "abundance" of excessive force incidents and "growing police corruption" (because it's an easy go-to story for the news these days), but not to highlight the cops who do dangerous work and encounter crazy nutjobs routinely. Oooooook....again, derpy derpy goes the dohdough.

As for my suspicion of him being a strung out junkie, who tries to get back into a car after lighting it on fire? I suppose it's possible he could have merely just been suicidal and under no influence other than depression. But I'd be shocked to find out there was nothing in his system.

OR, maybe...he was so afraid of the big bad police (boogey)man that he'd rather get into a burning vehicle than risk getting shot or choked to death in another excessive force case. That MUST be it. :lol:

Oh, wait...I almost forgot....LOLZ (am I doing it right?)
That is some serious bob-level doubledown bullshit right there.

I guess it's derpy to question your narrative and characterization of the frequency of these types of encounters. So rather than gather facts about the guy, you ascribe stereotypes and archetypes to the actors to fit your narrative. Lame. But hey, let's just pull up some shitty vague article and call it a day while figuratively calling me a moran at the same time. I must've imagined reading that the guy basically called 911 on himself. Sounds like a cry for help to me? Nah, must be DRUGS!!! :roll:

Lots of neighborhoods have police reports of all calls and records of encounters. I'm guessing you'd be surprised at how not-dangerous a vast majority of them are and how exceedingly rare your highlighted one is...that is if you even cared about being honest with yourself, muchless others.

As for you so-called centrists trying to make f_s look like a dumb asshole? You're just trolling yourselves. You see me responding to every two bit troll? Nope!

http://www.wsj.com/articles/undercover-nypd-police-officer-testifies-while-on-trial-in-biker-gang-assault-1433272676

An undercover police officer accused of gang assault after a group of motorcyclists chased a Range Rover and beat its driver in 2013 testified Tuesday he himself was afraid as the melee unfolded in upper Manhattan.

Wojciech Braszczok took the stand as the defense opened in Manhattan Supreme Court and said he had joined the chase to stop the vehicle because it had fled the scene of an accident.

Mr. Braszczok said he pulled up alongside the passenger side of the sport-utility vehicle and couldn’t see that other bikers were smashing the driver’s-side window and pulling the driver out. When he heard a loud noise and saw a hole in the SUV’s rear window, he said he thought someone had broken it from the inside and that “the threat was coming toward me.”
If this is not the most disgusting pig excuse ever, I don't know what is.

This is the FACE of police in America

This is why police have no shame, no morals, no ethics...

I highly suggest you familiarize yourself with this case. To use this well known police "excuse" for every questionable behavior is sickening

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/nj-law-clerk-mourns-deer-state-trooper-death-resigns-article-1.2246317

I guess you get fired for stating the obvious...

Anyways maybe the media should report on how MANY TIMES troopers who have NO OFFICIAL reasons happens to drive well beyond the speed limits on highways and yet they punish drivers for doing the same

Hey was this trooper wearing his SEAT BELT, you know the same law that he would pull you over with and ticket you or better yet pull you over to ROB you

http://www.forbes.com/sites/instituteforjustice/2014/03/12/cops-use-traffic-stops-to-seize-millions-from-drivers-never-charged-with-a-crime/

bread's done
Back