Doritos Assemble the Avengers Code Drop

Judge Magister

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (100%)
https://avengers.doritos.com/

Enter codes from Doritos bags to get entries to use for daily raffles. Enter codes from specific Avenger bags and unlock a new prize level when you complete a set of Avengers. This could be done up to three times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a trade thread for this anywhere? I would like to trade 6 hulk codes for 6 Dinimita codes. The hulk are worth 4 entries each, all the rest are only worth 2. I just can't find the dinimita kind anywhere. Traded someone

Is there a trade thread for this anywhere? I would like to trade 6 hulk codes for 6 Dinimita codes. The hulk are worth 4 entries each, all the rest are only worth 2. I just can't find the dinimita kind anywhere.
I have heard people say that Hawkeye is the hardest to find. If you have a Subway in your area check it out. Supposedly they were going to be carrying the different types of bags. Or you can try the Frito-Lay snack locator to find where specific Doritos flavors are sold within a 50 mile radius of a zip code.

http://www.fritolay.com/snacks/find-snacks

I found everything but the Hulk bags except for at a closed subway that i havent made my way back to yet. I even found the Ultron bags at Target. Im only the 3 hulk bags from the movie tickets.

The hulk bags we have everywhere,it's the damn black widow ones I need. The jacked chips are difficult to get.

If anyone needs any types of codes *besides* Hulk codes, I can provide them (outside of Ultron codes, which I didn't know about, apparently).  However, I need three Hulk codes myself.  So trades are welcome.

Hawkeye is the hardest to find. They do have the locator you can use to see which walmarts have it, but all the ones around me are sold out or "availability unknown". I need 3 Hawkeye baaaaadly! If anyone can help out that would be amazing. Otherwise I have to try to drive around KC with probably no success. If someone needs codes in return I can probably do that. If anyone lives in an area that has the grocery store Hy-vee, they all have displays with captain America, iron man, Thor and black widow (hulk can be found in the chip isles randomly).

Thanks if you can help (with Hawkeye. I need 3 then washing my hands of this and tapping out.)

Appreciate the offers, folks, but I've been able to acquire what I need.  If anybody needs anything specific, let me know via PM and I'll try to help you out.

Has anyone who collected all the needed codes, received their fandango email/code yet? I filled out the link they send you in the email and waited a couple days and reclicked on it, and if I try to put in my email it says "their email as already filled out requested form".... Didn't know if it would be a holding patters till closer to the films release or what.

Has anyone who collected all the needed codes, received their fandango email/code yet? I filled out the link they send you in the email and waited a couple days and reclicked on it, and if I try to put in my email it says "their email as already filled out requested form".... Didn't know if it would be a holding patters till closer to the films release or what.
Same as you. I wouldn't worry about it yet.

Okay.  So, I've given help to several people now, and I'm now kind of withdrawing the initial offer of help.  Please stop PMing me for codes, folks.  I've helped those who've asked for help so far, but I'm kind of done at this point.  Good luck everyone.

Just got my fandango code yesterday, which is 8 days from the time I unlocked it.

Unlocked on the website on 4/9

Got ticket email on 4/17

On both accounts  ;)

The email had the subject "Doritos" instead of "assemble the avengers" like the past emails from the promo did. I also noticed the other day that a few of the assemble emails went to my junk folder, I marked them as safe tho.

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have unlocked a reward in the DORITOS® Assemble The Avengers and Win Promotion sponsored by Frito-Lay, Inc. 

Your reward is a Fandango promo code valid towards two (2) movie tickets (up to $26 total value) to see Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron.

Code: ****************

REDEMPTION INSTRUCTIONS
How to Claim Your Fandango Movie Ticket:

• Visit Fandango
  • Select your date, theater, time, and ticket quantity for Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron.
  • Log into your Fandango account or enter your email address for guest checkout.
  • Click "Promo Code", enter your code and click "Apply".
  • Complete your purchase and decide how you want to pick up your tickets.
  • ENJOY THE SHOW!
  •  
  •  
  • On behalf of Frito-Lay, Inc., thanks for participating in the promotion and enjoy your reward! 

TERMS & CONDITIONS 
    Fandango Promotional Code is good towards two movie tickets (up to $26 total value) to see Marvel?s Avengers: Age of Ultron at Fandango partner theaters in the U.S., at any showing including those designated as ?no coupons, no passes? in local theater listing guides. Fandango Promotional Code must be redeemed by 7/31/15 and is void if not redeemed by the expiration date. Only valid for purchases made at www.fandango.com/promo/doritos or via the Fandango app for Fandango partner theaters in the U.S. and cannot be redeemed directly at any Fandango partner theater box office. If lost, cannot be replaced. No reproductions will be accepted. No cash value. Not valid with any other offer. Offer valid in U.S. and valid for one-time use only. Not for resale; void if sold or exchanged. If movie tickets with Fandango?s convenience fee included are more than maximum value of the Fandango Promotional Code then user must pay the difference. Any price difference between movie tickets purchased and maximum value of the Fandango Promotional Code will not be refunded. Neither Fandango nor Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC is a co-sponsor or sponsor of this promotion. The redemption of Fandango Promotional Code is subject to Fandango?s terms and conditions at www.fandango.com/termsofuse.aspx and www.fandango.com/PurchasePolicy.aspx. �2015 Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Thanks OP. I am interested in the movie tickets but the target near me only has the codes for the spicy nacho, nacho cheese, and cool ranch. I think I have seen some jacked ranch dipped hot wings bags so they should not be a problem getting any of them.

However, I have not seen the Jacked 3D Jalapeno Pepper Jack bags (Hulk) or the Dinamita Chile Limon bags at all so getting 3 of each of those are my problem. If anyone comes across any extra of those that they do not need or are looking to get rid of, I would be very appreciative for any help. 

Thanks OP. I am interested in the movie tickets but the target near me only has the codes for the spicy nacho, nacho cheese, and cool ranch. I think I have seen some jacked ranch dipped hot wings bags so they should not be a problem getting any of them.

However, I have not seen the Jacked 3D Jalapeno Pepper Jack bags (Hulk) or the Dinamita Chile Limon bags at all so getting 3 of each of those are my problem. If anyone comes across any extra of those that they do not need or are looking to get rid of, I would be very appreciative for any help.
The Jacked 3D Jalapeno Pepper Jack bags are Walmart exclusive. If yours has them, they're only $2.88 a bag.

Edit: It has come to my attention that they're not Walmart exclusive despite my inability to find Hulk bags anywhere but Walmart. I apologize for any confusion my statement caused.

Also, after double checking the website, the exclusive Walmart bags are actually the 20 piece variety packs (despite the fact that I have found them at numerous Dollar Generals in my area.)

The Jacked 3D Jalapeno Pepper Jack bags are Walmart exclusive. If yours has them, they're only $2.88 a bag.
Ah alright, I will check out my closest walmart as I think that is like the only place I have yet to check. Had no idea there were an exclusive. But yeah, thanks for the info, Ill check it out and see if I see any.

No, the Hulk codes are *not* Walmart exclusive. That is false. I've seen them at multiple other retailers...Meijer, for one example. Think I've seen them at Kroger, too. Either way, they're not exclusive to Walmart.

Well, I managed to find hulk codes as my area has plenty of each of the codes except the Hawkeye dinamita bags, which are the last 3 codes I need Lol. If anyone has an extras of those, I could hook you up with any other bag character if need be.

Edit: Now only need 1 more Hawkeye code (Dinamita bag) for the tickets so any help is appreciated!

So heads up folks. I typed in my email to claim the movie tickets and it said my email wasn't on file.
I heard it's happening to a few people so be careful when filling out the form for the movie tickets.

So heads up folks. I typed in my email to claim the movie tickets and it said my email wasn't on file.
I heard it's happening to a few people so be careful when filling out the form for the movie tickets.
Same happened to me earlier. Not sure why, but I guess I have to contact their support to fix the issue. Not sure what else to do.

Anyone happen to know how long it takes to get the tickets? I put my email in Monday and still no word. I saw it took mithikal 8 days, anyone else take longer or shorter?

I qualified for the tickets Friday, called support the following day due to the issue some were having and they told me I was fine and to watch out for the email in a few days. Got my email yesterday thankfully . Took less than a week to get mine. 

One Thor code (spicy nacho flavor) away from obtaining the Level 3 movie tickets bonus prize.  If anyone is willing to trade a spare Thor code please PM me.  I tried reaching out to Frito Lay to get a code but haven't been successful.  Thanks. 

bread's done
Back