Call of Duty Ghosts: Prestige Edition $22.97 (PS3), $28.97 (360) $40.97 (PS4/XB1) Gamestop - YMMV

Yeah, the Gamestop deal must have just went live. I went to 2 Gamestops right after scblueeyedguy informed me of the Gamestop price drop, both just sold out.

I guess this thread is viable afterall because GS will probably sell out all their stock by tomorrow

Wow both gamestops nearby me have the game in stock, at least thats what it says online, too bad i already got the game on ps3... i wonder what the trade in value is.

hmmm... might have to drop my local gamestop tom.i just want to the camera and the paracord. hehe. thanks

Yeah, the Gamestop deal must have just went live. I went to 2 Gamestops right after scblueeyedguy informed me of the Gamestop price drop, both just sold out.

I guess this thread is viable afterall because GS will probably sell out all their stock by tomorrow
nope, picked mine up three days ago and funny thing my GS still has stock lol.

i just got the hardened edition for similar price (19$) and this is actually better deal, its the same plus u get the camera...i actually am considering getting this just for the camera.

I did the digital upgrade thing back when the ps4 launched from the PS3 promo. Does the season pass still stack on both PS3/ps4? I'd rather pay $23 than $41 since the case is the same size on the shelf

is this camera worth 23 bucks?

Also, how does the pick up in store works at gamestop? is it reliable or they will cancel and keep the game for themselves?

is this camera worth 23 bucks?

Also, how does the pick up in store works at gamestop? is it reliable or they will cancel and keep the game for themselves?
Think of it this way,

Camera
Season pass
Game
Steel book
Para cord strap
Digital exclusives

6 items at $4 each. Even if you just kept the camera and sold off the rest, chances are you could break even.

I think you can still upgrade this game from 360 to xb1 (and ps3 to 4) for free, at least the season pass... maybe the game had to be a digital copy.  but the DLC should be good for both gens.   please correct me if i'm wrong, i'm too lazy to fact check that

these have been hovering around $40 for months now for all consoles, thanks for letting me know last gen dropped to $20... I'm buying 2 more to use the 3 HD cameras in my car for dash cam, rear cam, and um i guess side cam?  maybe I need 1 more to make it an even 4 camera system in my car LOL   for $20 you can't lose, and in SoCal, that investment might actually prove that my inevitable upcoming accident was obviously the uninsured illegals fault and my insurance will just give me $ to buy a new car.  yeah, yeah, that's the ticket... 

but seriously, thanks for the headsup!

Season pass would apply for both gens I bought the season pass off PS3 but I can apply it to the ps4. I digitally upgraded it so all I need is the PS3 game disc to play it on my ps4.

i ordered 2, not sure if Ill keep them though but if the digital version works on ps4. I might keep one.

Oooops sorry, didn't realize there was an expiration on the season pass too, but yeah, it's looong gone -

from Activision:

Just like your stats, when you upgrade to a next-generation console within the same console family (e.g., from Xbox 360 to Xbox One, or from PS3™ to PS4™), your Free Fall Bonus Map and Season Pass DLC will move with you if redeemed by May 31, 2014.

anyone actually use the camera?

is it worth it?
It's not bad... especially for $20. I mean, it's not a GoPro, but also for $20 you might strap it on to some places you wouldn't want to put that $300+ GoPro.

search youtube for test footage (don't forget to change the resolution settings on youtube so you can see how the high quality versions look)

here's an example thats OK, not great though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp8tfIBspPk

Since it takes micro SD and I have a spare 16GB laying around, I'm thinking about using it as a dashcam. Footage looks 100x better than anything in the $20 range

I picked up PS3 edition this afternoon. Surprisingly, new item at Gamestop is not wrapped. Opened it later at home, the entire camera bag was gone. Even the steel case was opened, and dont know if the code had been used or not. Very disappointed. What should I do?

I picked up PS3 edition this afternoon. Surprisingly, new item at Gamestop is not wrapped. Opened it later at home, the entire camera bag was gone. Even the steel case was opened, and dont know if the code had been used or not. Very disappointed. What should I do?
Mine was still in the shrink wrap

Picked it up today at gamestop, the steelbook and cord are really nice, and the box that holds everything is good too, has artwork and stuff. Camera is alright, doesn't seem to be made out of amazing material or whatever, but it has a few functions, is water proof, and has a lot of accessories and stuff. If you pick up the camera, they don't include the manual or the software so you can download it here.

https://www.callofduty.com/ghosts/features/ce/software

Also, the trade in value for the game is $2 GS and $3 BB so just keep the game even if u already got it.

Haven't tried upgrading it but apparently the upgrade to PS4 version expired 3/14/14 so I guess it wouldn't work, but you can try anyway.

If anybody got the season pass I wouldn't mind playing some extinction together.

Make a decision

return it

Was just at mine and the 360 was all they had left, it was marked 41.99
Got one that was marked with a very large $99 tag that was sitting way up high near the ceiling on the rack, still rang up at 28.97, gs employee was in shock and was giddy about what a great deal it was.

The steel book isn't sealed FYI. And the whole camera or just the box was missing?

If they let you exchange it for a new one, that is if they actually have another one then do it, if not, the other stuff is still worth the price, it was retailed for $200. I don't want to point fingers but it is likely the GS employee had their hands in it, so idk how they are gonna respond.

bread's done
Back