Destiny House of Wolves 50% off giveaway!

Assembler

CAGiversary!
   Starting April 20th to May 19th, I will accepting entries for our first giveaway which is Destiny Themed! House of Wolves; the second expansion for the highly acclaimed title will be releasing this May! As a token of appreciation to the public we will be conducting a giveaway which will consist of receiving the brand new expansion for 50% off the original price tag point Approx $19.99 USD

In order to successfully enter for the giveaway, you must have a registered account with Twitch.TV and follow Tha_Kid_Shido. Afterwards you will have multple options to "Opt-In" to the giveaway. Those methods will be revealed within the week leading to April 20th. Until then; stick around for my Videoseries The Crucible Chronicles which will take off Monday April 13th, 2015 @ 10PM EST! (Theres a chance I might spill the beans on the methods ahead of time during broadcasts :D)

Update 04/20/15: You can now sign up now via the link below!

http://bit.ly/1JpDENQ

(Giveaway is unfortunately limited to North American Playstation Network users. Though I have nothing against Xbox or other region members)

Giveaway1.png

Method 1

Randomly throughout the day up until the last day of the giveaway, I will post a timed URL which will allow you to enroll in the giveaway.The URL will be available on my Twitch Channel when it is available, along with my Twitter account. All you will need to do is post your twitch name along with the PSN ID.

Method 2

For those with Instagram, I will randomly allow Direct Messages throughout the day where you must send the giveaway flyer along with the hashtag (GameIsLife) , Twitch Name and PSN ID. 

Method 3

During set periods throughout the giveaway enrollment I will open access to direct message via Twitter where you can send the hashtag (GameIsLife) along with your Twitch and PSN ID

Method 4

During broadcasts I will have segments where I will ask game-related questions and whoever types the answer within 3 minute time in the chatroom will be enrolled for the giveaway.

You will be able to use all methods, meaning you may enroll more than once! The more times you enter, the better your chances!

More methods will be available in the future!

I will announce the initial start when it occurs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Giveaway sign up will be available until 3pm! I will announce the winner today at 6pm EST!!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back