Mortal Kombat X PC + DLC PC/STEAM KEY $19.99, Mortal Kombat X Premium $28.99

I've bought form these guys in the past without an issue, but this is penetrating deep into too good to be true territory.

I know Polygon did a story on digital key resellers a few months ago. They often don't check on where the key came from, so it's entire possible (or in this case, probable) that the key was stolen in some fashion. So take note: the key you get may work now, but if it was stolen, it will be revoked in the future.

I want to buy one buy won't be at my PC until tomorrow and I'm worried somehow the key will possibly be used by then or accidentally sent to someone else. Am I just paranoid? Lol

Seems_6b7798_2863136.jpg

In case anyone wants to take the plunge, the Mortal Kombat Premium Edition which includes the Kombat Pass as well as the Goro DLC is on sale for about $37 and 5% is taken off if you like them on Facebook.

I just purchased it recently and everything activated fine on Steam, now if only the game can evolve past a menu simulator...

I would grab this if it was a PSN download....but for Steam?  Prolly not

Steam has a crappy history of deleting games/banning for stuff like this :/

Greenman used to do discounts this deep before they became big.

CDKeys could be doing the same thing selling a big release at cost/at a loss to rise up in the rankings.

Has there been any big CD key controversies since Sniper Elite 3?

These are sadly legit. I got a few other games at release for 50-60% off.

Basically other countries are so poor, particularly Russia, that they will lower the price of a game to $20 or so when converted to US.

Otherwise what little market they would have would pirate it as well.

So as cheap as that is, someone is still making money off of that.

Meaning Steam was still making money off of them, which meant the devs still make some.

Let that sink in.

All new games have that same $60 price. Whether a triple A release or Barbie's Fantasy 3.

those things are legit, they are just cd key resellers from third world countries.
A reseller you say!

Why they should be burned alive because resellers are the spawn of satan and rape babies and kill people pets while they do it. They are worse than terrorists that blow up innocent people! They should all burn in hell for destroying out world and our very way of living!

This has been another episode of what I learned from cag members.

Currently at $19.89

That's a damn good price.  

Dunno if I should bite, I'm not big into fighters but the new MK does look badass.

[quote name="shrike4242" post="12641190" timestamp="1429111135"]Enjoy getting your Steam key removed at some point for being a non-US key.[/quote]

If so IGN readers will be quite upset since IGN actively promoted this sale. Anyways in for one premium.

GAH this is sooo damn tempting...even G2A has the premium for $29 after their "protection" (but I dont trust that site)

Could just save up toward GTAV

If this place was illegal they would have shut down by now. Considering they are popular and even advertised at IGN I'd say this is safe.

[quote name="WinterAvenger" post="12641936" timestamp="1429132177"]If this place was illegal they would have shut down by now. Considering they are popular and even advertised at IGN I'd say this is safe.[/quote]

Doesn't matter. That's the CAG hive mind. It's cheap thus must be stolen without any proof.

bread's done
Back