H: Giftcards for BestBuy, Apple, PSN, XBL, Walmart W: PP or Cash

MoviesandGC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
I have a couple of GiftCards that I am looking to exchange for PayPal (must send as Friends and Family or buyer covers fees) or Cash (MoneyOrder or Concealed Cash). Cards have only had one owner (me).

YES I will send first if you have high feedback. However, I do have Feedback on other sites to show my positive trading history outside of this site.

I have Giftcards for the following amounts that I am looking to exchange for PayPal or trade even for Amazon Codes:

Walmart:
$30.00 - $27.00
$40.00 - $36.00
$50.00 - $45.00
$100.00 - $90.00
$200.00 - $180.00

Higher amounts available if interested just PM

Best Buy:

$500 - $460.00

$400 - $368.00

$48.53 - $44

Playstation Network Card (Multiple available)

$50 - $45.00

$20 - $18

Last Updated: 02/01/2016 8:00 PM EST

PM me if interested I can send right away. ALL CARDS ARE IN HAND. I can send the physical card (payment will be due before being sent) or I can send the code + PIN, up to the buyer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those gift card balances are high but I doubt you'll find people to send concealed cash when you only have 3 positive feedbacks and unless you send first. good luck to you.

Appreciate your concern, but that is why I am accepting PayPal as well.

I do not have a problem sending first so long as the person has a good feedback rating.

All Best Buy cards are currently sold out but I may have more coming this week. Walmart GC still available and more to be posted by Wednesday.

bread's done
Back