* - - - - 1 votes

[Console Trade-in] Get Up to $200 Towards Select PlayStation 4 Bundles @Amazon

#1 WinterAvenger   The Egocentric Cheapo Banned   1787 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

WinterAvenger

Posted 14 April 2015 - 10:19 PM

KOKfkbt.jpg

Trade in one of the eligible consoles or bundles listed below and get a bonus $80 to put towards the purchase of select PlayStation 4 bundles, for a total savings of $150 - $350 off.
To participate:
1. Simply click the Trade-in button of the console or bundle you wish to send in below, complete the condition information, and ship to us for FREE.
2. Upon review and acceptance of your traded console or bundle, you will receive an Amazon Gift Card applied to your account for the trade-in value.
3. Once your console is accepted, you can place a select PlayStation 4 bundle in your cart and the bonus $80 savings will be automatically applied at checkout.

Promo codes must be redeemed by June 30, 2015 but your Amazon Gift Card value will never expire. See below for additional Terms and Conditions.

The gift card value and $80 bonus can be combined and applied towards the purchase of one of the select PlayStation 4 Bundles below:

http://www.amazon.co...rd_i=B00O9JLBOC

Terms and Conditions (PLEASE READ)

• This is a limited time promotion with a limited numbers of promotional offers. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time.
• Qualifying trade-ins must be completed on Amazon.com between 12:01 a.m. (Pacific Time) April 14, 2015 and 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time) April 27, 2015 (or before all promotional offers are claimed) and sent to us within 7 days from trade-in submission.
• Promotional offer redemption period ends on 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time), June 30, 2015.
• Items sent in will be reviewed in accordance with the Amazon Trade-In Program Terms and Conditions (click here) and any applicable condition criteria. You will be eligible for an Amazon Gift Card and the bonus $80 savings only if your trade-in item is accepted.
• Once your console is accepted, you can place a select PlayStation 4 Bundle in your cart and the bonus $80 savings will be automatically applied at checkout.
• The bonus $80 savings can be used only toward the purchase of qualifying PlayStation 4 Bundles that are shipped and sold by Amazon.com. The bonus $80 savings will expire at 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time) on June 30, 2015. The bonus savings does not apply to digital products, used products, or products sold by sellers other than Amazon.com.
• The bonus savings may be used only once and may not be combined with other offers. The bonus savings can be combined with the gift card value.
• Shipping charges may apply to discounted promotional items.
• Offer is limited to one per customer and account.
• If any of the products related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product, subject to applicable refund policies.
• Trade-In restrictions apply. For Trade-In Terms and Conditions, click here. (BETTER CLICK)
• Gift Card restrictions apply. For Gift Card Terms and Conditions, click here.
• If you violate any of the Terms

#2 CaoPi   (Chou Pei) Mousou nut, KOEI fan CAGiversary!   10507 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 14 April 2015 - 10:32 PM

Tempting, but looks like PS4 trade ins are not good for this promo

MY TRADE LIST: Huge fan of NIS and Koei games!

https://www.cheapass...misc/?p=1259801

#3 etcrane   A Damn Fine Cup of Coffee CAGiversary!   4837 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 14 April 2015 - 10:41 PM

What ... no Wii U option ... how am I supposed to get rid of this thing now? :-P

#4 Abeja   CAG with No Title CAGiversary!   3140 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 14 April 2015 - 10:45 PM

Cool you can use it for the black Batman PS4.

So for the digital games, are they included for top dollar? $355 for my Sunset Overdrive bundle is tempting.

#5 WinterAvenger   The Egocentric Cheapo Banned   1787 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

WinterAvenger

Posted 14 April 2015 - 10:48 PM

Cool you can use it for the black Batman PS4.

So for the digital games, are they included for top dollar? $355 for my Sunset Overdrive bundle is tempting.

Digital codes doesn't effect trade in value at Amazon because they don't check. It's a good idea to include the voucher slip the code was one though.

#6 imme2007   CAG Ultra Noob CAGiversary!   1398 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

Posted 14 April 2015 - 11:04 PM

i have a 250gb xbox 360 i got laying around that I got not to long ago for $80,so if I understand this right they will give me $95 amazon credit when I trade it and and then $80 off a PS4 purchase? basically giving me $175 for my 360 towards a PS4? so batman bundle for $225? just want to be sure before I commit lol 

anywhere else doing any promotions for trading in last gen for current gen?

EDIT:nevermind i dont think i want to fool with it anyway lol,just thinking and I can sell 360 locally and get a used ps4 for much cheaper lol

Link to my trade post:

https://www.cheapass...deadpool/page-1

#7 ResidentAlien(KM)   You seem familiar, did I annoy you before? CAGiversary!   3635 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

ResidentAlien(KM)

Posted 14 April 2015 - 11:08 PM

Send a cheap ps3 my way  :pray: so that I can get the Batman :ps4: bundle.

#8 CaoPi   (Chou Pei) Mousou nut, KOEI fan CAGiversary!   10507 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 14 April 2015 - 11:08 PM

Digital codes doesn't effect trade in value at Amazon because they don't check. It's a good idea to include the voucher slip the code was one though.

How about bundled consoles, are acceptable conditions of console trade ins required to include the game if you don't have it?

#9 WinterAvenger   The Egocentric Cheapo Banned   1787 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

WinterAvenger

Posted 14 April 2015 - 11:14 PM

How about bundled consoles, are acceptable conditions of console trade ins required to include the game if you don't have it?

For acceptable you probably don't need the game but ymmv. Sometimes they'll accept but others they'll reject. The only time I traded in a bundle without the game was with the Kinect w/Dance Central SKU and they took it.

#10 ThatOneGuyWho   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5714 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

ThatOneGuyWho

Posted 14 April 2015 - 11:14 PM

But can you trade in more than 1 and get multiple $80's bonuses. Probably not but would be something.

#11 GBAstar   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9694 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted 14 April 2015 - 11:24 PM

All the important T&C were left out:

Terms and Conditions
• This is a limited time promotion with a limited numbers of promotional offers. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time.
• Qualifying trade-ins must be completed on Amazon.com between 12:01 a.m. (Pacific Time) April 14, 2015 and 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time) April 27, 2015 (or before all promotional offers are claimed) and sent to us within 7 days from trade-in submission. 
• Promotional offer redemption period ends on 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time), June 30, 2015. 
• Items sent in will be reviewed in accordance with the Amazon Trade-In Program Terms and Conditions (click here) and any applicable condition criteria. You will be eligible for an Amazon Gift Card and the bonus $80 savings only if your trade-in item is accepted.
• Once your console is accepted, you can place a select PlayStation 4 Bundle in your cart and the bonus $80 savings will be automatically applied at checkout.
• The bonus $80 savings can be used only toward the purchase of qualifying PlayStation 4 Bundles that are shipped and sold by Amazon.com. The bonus $80 savings will expire at 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time) on June 30, 2015. The bonus savings does not apply to digital products, used products, or products sold by sellers other than Amazon.com.
• The bonus savings may be used only once and may not be combined with other offers. The bonus savings can be combined with the gift card value.
• If any of the products related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product, subject to applicable refund policies.
• Trade-In restrictions apply. For Trade-In Terms and Conditions, click here.
• If you violate any of the Terms and Conditions, the offer will be invalid.
• Void where prohibited.

Edit: This is very important, remember that for "Like New" condition you must have original box/packaging:

Please check your item to ensure it meets this criteria:
The video game console is in perfect working condition
The console has been opened but original manufacturer packaging and all original elements are intact
There is no visible wear or personalization

#12 CaoPi   (Chou Pei) Mousou nut, KOEI fan CAGiversary!   10507 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 14 April 2015 - 11:41 PM

All the important T&C were left out:

Terms and Conditions
• Trade-In restrictions apply. For Trade-In Terms and Conditions, click here.
• If you violate any of the Terms and Conditions, the offer will be invalid.
• Void where prohibited.

Edit: This is very important, remember that for "Like New" condition you must have original box/packaging:

Please check your item to ensure it meets this criteria:
The video game console is in perfect working condition
The console has been opened but original manufacturer packaging and all original elements are intact
There is no visible wear or personalization

Thanks the TC should indeed update the thread with those terms and conditions! I've never done a console trade in to Amazon before

#13 Abeja   CAG with No Title CAGiversary!   3140 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 14 April 2015 - 11:42 PM

Damn I really wish the grey Batman PS4 was included. Do I keep it at Best Buy for $420? or Trade in a Sunset towards the Black PS4

#14 WinterAvenger   The Egocentric Cheapo Banned   1787 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

WinterAvenger

Posted 14 April 2015 - 11:48 PM

The link brings you to the ToS so I didn't post it but since you guys insist...

*The Like New description is pretty obvious.*

#15 Mostly Human   Turtle Soup CAGiversary!   1136 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Mostly Human

Posted 14 April 2015 - 11:52 PM

So the most you can save is 200, think they failed at math since some values are over 200 already.

Part of the crew, part of the ship.

#16 CrazyCoconut   Am I done training yet? CAGiversary!   200 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

CrazyCoconut

Posted 14 April 2015 - 11:55 PM

I would gotten slightly more with this than Gamestop's $175 towards PS4 promo but returning would be an issue. I'm thinking of trading in the Titanfall Xbone, would break even in my case.

#17 GBAstar   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9694 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted 15 April 2015 - 12:01 AM

The link brings you to the ToS so I didn't post it but since you guys insist...

*The Like New description is pretty obvious.*

Not really, I'm sure many people have pristine electronics in "like new" cosmetic and working condition that don't have the product box anymore.

Furthermore every advertised TIV price on that list is the "Like New" price. People who are used to doing trading at GS or BB or WM might want to know that.

#18 WinterAvenger   The Egocentric Cheapo Banned   1787 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

WinterAvenger

Posted 15 April 2015 - 12:10 AM

Not really, I'm sure many people have pristine electronics in "like new" cosmetic and working condition that don't have the product box anymore.

Furthermore every advertised TIV price on that list is the "Like New" price. People who are used to doing trading at GS or BB or WM might want to know that.

Without original box you most likely can't get anything beyond good. Do you ever buy a Like New product from Amazon and expect the box? Probably so.

Like new is just like how it sounds. You must be new to the Amazon trade-in service.

#19 GBAstar   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9694 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted 15 April 2015 - 12:33 AM

Without original box you most likely can't get anything beyond good. Do you ever buy a Like New product from Amazon and expect the box? Probably so.

Like new is just like how it sounds. You must be new to the Amazon trade-in service.

I buy "Like New" items (which for the sake of the argument are new) directly from manufacturer (Nikon, Microsoft, etc.) that come is plain cardboard boxes. This is very common with camera equipment and sell phones.

I actually do trade into amazon a lot and I was well aware of this however many don't. People are going to be disappointed when they realize they won't be able to get the advertised values on the splash page making this not much of a deal.

#20 YBX87   CAGiversary! Banned   14405 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 15 April 2015 - 01:12 AM

I buy "Like New" items (which for the sake of the argument are new) directly from manufacturer (Nikon, Microsoft, etc.) that come is plain cardboard boxes. This is very common with camera equipment and sell phones.

I actually do trade into amazon a lot and I was well aware of this however many don't. People are going to be disappointed when they realize they won't be able to get the advertised values on the splash page making this not much of a deal.

doesn't matter, people are just going to go in and complain to get their $80 or $200.

#21 Abeja   CAG with No Title CAGiversary!   3140 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 15 April 2015 - 01:13 AM

Damn i forgot I dont have the box anymore :(

#22 Porject D   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   281 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 15 April 2015 - 02:35 AM

Oh God, i wanna trade in my first gen PS3. i guess there is no love to it. :-(  :-( :-(  :-(  :-(  

#23 Finger_Shocker  

Finger_Shocker

Posted 15 April 2015 - 04:50 AM

Amazon is probably the only major trade in place that understands the value of the cover arts not just the disc in value

#24 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   8189 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 15 April 2015 - 12:34 PM

Amazon is probably the only major trade in place that understands the value of the cover arts not just the disc in value

You havent met Ashley #2

#25 ag6h0f  

Posted 15 April 2015 - 01:02 PM

Amazon took off the Arkham Knight bundle already..

#26 arthas045  

arthas045

Posted 15 April 2015 - 01:13 PM

All of my stuff is to old.... First gen PS3 and first gen 360....