* * * - - 2 votes

Newegg - Persona Q Premium Edition $40 / PS3 Borderlands Pre Sequel $20 + More!

newegg

#1 sainrub   CAGisdabomb! CAGiversary!   1453 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2015 - 11:00 AM

Promo Code: EMCARKT28

Must be signed up for the newsletter to be eligible. Expires 4/22

Some have free shipping, $2.99 to ship.

Ryse: Legendary Edition Xbox One $25

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition for Xbox One $25

Skylanders Trap Team Starter Pack PS4 $25

Skylanders Trap Team Starter Pack Xbox One $25

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel PlayStation 3 $20

Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth: The Wild Cards Premium Edition 3DS $40

Metro Redux Xbox One $20

Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition Xbox One $20

Thief Xbox One $10

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Xbox One $25

The LEGO Movie Videogame Xbox One Video Game $10

The LEGO Movie Videogame PS4 Game $12.50

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Day Zero Edition Xbox One $30

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Day Zero Edition PS4 $30

LEGO: Marvel Super Heroes - 3DS $10

The LEGO Movie Videogame Nintendo 3DS Game $7.50

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition PlayStation 4 $12.50

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Xbox 360 $10

#2 latin trident   Banned Banned   935 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

latin trident

Posted 16 April 2015 - 11:07 AM

Debating on persona

#3 detectiveconan16   Delicious! CAGiversary!   7124 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

detectiveconan16

Posted 16 April 2015 - 11:10 AM

Dammit. Already got Persona Q, but wondering if I should get the premium version for the heckuit, even if I won't use the extras at all.

#4 shivan128   CAG at heart CAGiversary!   3751 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2015 - 11:35 AM

Dammit. Already got Persona Q, but wondering if I should get the premium version for the heckuit, even if I won't use the extras at all.

You are better off avoiding Newegg for CE, as they will ship iit in a bubble mailer.  You will inevitably receive a crushed outer box.  If you can price match it in store somewhere, that is the ideal situation.

#5 Masterkyo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   11358 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2015 - 11:44 AM

tempted persona q. i will buy it when i back home 5pm. hope it sold out :)

#6 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7067 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 16 April 2015 - 11:52 AM

Thanks OP. I grabbed those 3DS lego games for Jr., and 2 of the Persona Q's for me. I can flip the "Q" case alone for 20-25 dollars, so that means I'm getting the game, art book and CD for about 20, not to bad for a CE that is still selling at full retail cost.

#7 Green Card200   The Time Mage CAGiversary!   2387 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Green Card200

Posted 16 April 2015 - 12:04 PM

You are better off avoiding Newegg for CE, as they will ship iit in a bubble mailer.  You will inevitably receive a crushed outer box.  If you can price match it in store somewhere, that is the ideal situation.

I want to order Persona but this makes me hesitate.

#8 Billzer  

Posted 16 April 2015 - 12:13 PM

Thanks OP.  Been debating on picking up Persona Q CE at BB (Sale $70/$56 GCU)--glad I waited!!

$40 is what you'd pay for the reg version with GCU...so this is a steal.

Not worried about the outer box as I plan on opening this up to play.  Will probably flip the case as well, have to see it in person first.

#9 The Holy Pretzle   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1936 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

The Holy Pretzle

Posted 16 April 2015 - 12:21 PM

This is the cheapest price I've ever seen this CE, and it sounds like if you want to open it anyway it won't matter?  I could understand the concern for in-box collectors.

#10 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7067 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 16 April 2015 - 12:36 PM

This is the cheapest price I've ever seen this CE, and it sounds like if you want to open it anyway it won't matter?  I could understand the concern for in-box collectors.

Personally, I always just order 2 copies(or more, if it's real limited). This assures a box is used for shipping, but sadly it doesn't guarantee both arrive safely. So in that situation, I just returned the damaged, and keep the good one.

#11 SInX4Lyfe   4.23.12 CAGiversary!   1188 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2015 - 12:40 PM

Same, was ready to pull the trigger. Depending on how they take proccessing returns it might be worth the try?

#12 ddp72984   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   715 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2015 - 12:41 PM

Damn, LOS2 is already sold out

#13 LonelyBacteria  

LonelyBacteria

Posted 16 April 2015 - 12:51 PM

The COD's are $30

Same, was ready to pull the trigger. Depending on how they take proccessing returns it might be worth the try?

Only thing I've heard about returns is people complaining about having to pay to ship it back :???:

Damn, LOS2 is already sold out

:shock:  Good, then I don't have to worry about it

have to see it in person first.

Missed opportunity right there

#14 sainrub   CAGisdabomb! CAGiversary!   1453 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2015 - 12:57 PM

Thanks OP.  Been debating on picking up Persona Q CE at BB (Sale $70/$56 GCU)--glad I waited!!

$40 is what you'd pay for the reg version with GCU...so this is a steal.

Not worried about the outer box as I plan on opening this up to play.  Will probably flip the case as well, have to see it in person first.

I was waiting as well cagbro, we got it now though. :D

#15 Green Card200   The Time Mage CAGiversary!   2387 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Green Card200

Posted 16 April 2015 - 01:06 PM

I've returned stuff to NewEgg before without a problem but I can't remember if you have to pay for shipping.

Edit: You have to pay return shipping for defective items so they might take the same stance and blame the shipping company for a damaged box.

Does Newegg pay the return shipping cost for defective merchandise?
No, Newegg does not pay the return shipping cost for defective merchandise. We are not responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacture the products we carry. However, if you pay to send the item back to Newegg, we will replace the item and ship the replacement to you at no charge. Newegg will employ every resource it has to ensure that your item is replaced promptly, without hassle.

#16 Retroxcellance   Billy "Big Bang" Blitz CAGiversary!   1389 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Retroxcellance

Posted 16 April 2015 - 01:06 PM

In for one Persona Q. I was going to wait for this to convert at gamestop but now I don't have to worry about them gutting the good stuff

#17 SInX4Lyfe   4.23.12 CAGiversary!   1188 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2015 - 01:12 PM

Yeah i went ahead and placed an order anyways for one Persona Q... Feel like it'll be sold out or promo code wont work after today.

#18 Mercer   Banned Banned   260 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Mercer

Posted 16 April 2015 - 01:16 PM

Dont worry. Newegg among gamefly has had a few people have some bad experinces so they come out of the woodwork to complain and whine everytime they get a chance. Notice he didnt come in here to buy anything, just to complain about newegg.

Ive got a lot of games including ce's and never had an issue.

Besides few times I had to return omething I would chat with their customer service and ask for a paid return slip and they would email me one.

#19 Green Card200   The Time Mage CAGiversary!   2387 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Green Card200

Posted 16 April 2015 - 01:18 PM

Dont worry. Newegg among gamefly has had a few people have some bad experinces so they come out of the woodwork to complain and whine everytime they get a chance. Notice he didnt come in here to buy anything, just to complain about newegg.

Besides few times I had to return omething I would chat with their customer service and ask for a paid return slip and they would email me one.

Alright hoping for the best. I actually placed an order a couple minutes after I wrote that because the price was too good. I don't think I've seen it for less than $55-60 before.

#20 AvengedBacklog   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   13144 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

AvengedBacklog

Posted 16 April 2015 - 01:28 PM

Tempted on a few of these prices, thanks OP.

#21 CocoCrisps  

CocoCrisps

Posted 16 April 2015 - 01:36 PM

Damn. $2.99 shipping for Persona. lol

#22 shivan128   CAG at heart CAGiversary!   3751 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2015 - 01:36 PM

For the record, I did not buy anything, you're right about that.  I already own all the games on that list.  This was primarily a PSA about the shoddy shipping that newegg employs, but I dont expect you to understand that since you never get anything shipped to you damaged.  You just always toss an incendiary grenade in a thread and watch it burn.  This thread is no exception.

Also, for the record, I did buy from gamefly and 19 out of 21 times (yes, I've counted) the games all came with chips on the discs.  It may not be gamefly's fault, but as a someone who cares enough about the condition of goods, I would appreciate knowing that there is a chance to get damaged goods.

Thanks OP for the deals, these are good prices.  Persona Q is definitely worth picking up if you dont care about the box.

#23 sainrub   CAGisdabomb! CAGiversary!   1453 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2015 - 02:02 PM

The COD's are $30

Could of swore it was $50 earlier before promo. Either way thanks, updated the price.

#24 kme06d   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   876 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2015 - 02:15 PM

Ripped from SD. http://slickdeals.ne...d_app/t/7801815

Use promo code: EMCARKT28

Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth: The Wild Cards Premium Edition 3DS [newegg.com] - $39.99

Other 3ds games on sale:

The LEGO Movie: Videogame [newegg.com] - $7.49
LEGO: Marvel Super Heroes [newegg.com] - $9.99

#25 LonelyBacteria  

LonelyBacteria

Posted 16 April 2015 - 02:23 PM

There's already a thread with the actual deal on it that includes this

Also let's be honest. This was ultimately taken from the email that every subscriber gets.

#26 slidecage   Nothing to say CAGiversary!   29326 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2015 - 02:24 PM

and if you already own the normal no reason to pay 45 for this one 

#27 kme06d   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   876 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2015 - 02:27 PM

There's already a thread with the actual deal on it that includes this

Also let's be honest. This was ultimately taken from the email that every subscriber gets.

I was just trying to be helpful. I don't frequently check all the threads on here and don't subscribe to the Newegg newsletter. I'm at work trying to post from my phone, hence the brevity of my post.

#28 SpidrMnky   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1896 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2015 - 02:28 PM

For the record, I did not buy anything, you're right about that.  I already own all the games on that list.  This was primarily a PSA about the shoddy shipping that newegg employs, but I dont expect you to understand that since you never get anything shipped to you damaged.  You just always toss an incendiary grenade in a thread and watch it burn.  This thread is no exception.

Also, for the record, I did buy from gamefly and 19 out of 21 times (yes, I've counted) the games all came with chips on the discs.  It may not be gamefly's fault, but as a someone who cares enough about the condition of goods, I would appreciate knowing that there is a chance to get damaged goods.

Thanks OP for the deals, these are good prices.  Persona Q is definitely worth picking up if you dont care about the box.

Regarding Gamefly I would expect EVERY disc to come with chips in it. If that's an issue then it's probably best to avoid ordering from them. The way they mail the rentals leads to the chips so you can expect it for every order. You may get lucky sometimes, but it's best to expect the chips and be pleasantly surprised.

I'm wanting Persona Q but definitely want a good box. Considering ordering 2 in the hopes that they ship it in a box. Still no guarantee obviously. Just haven't been able to bring myself to order it knowing it will likely be damaged.

#29 kme06d   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   876 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 16 April 2015 - 02:28 PM

and if you already own the normal no reason to pay 45 for this one

True, but if you don't already own it, $42 is a great deal, especially since the regular version is $50.

#30 Sagemoon   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   3756 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Sagemoon

Posted 16 April 2015 - 02:32 PM

Thanks OP. Grabbed persona q. Had my eye on it for a while and $40 for the premium is hard to pass up.