Destiny / LBP3 / NBA2K15 / FarCry4 PS4 Download $24.99 @ BoxedDeal

Might want to mention that in title, as someone who owns 3 of those games (not LBP3) I feel 2k15 and FC4 were far better than Destiny and might attract more people to click.

The Destiny download listed at $24.99 is actually a 4 Games 1 Pick voucher. When you go to the Sony website to redeem it, it'll give you the choice of any of those four games, including Far Cry 4.
Not sure what to make of this, but this is from the description:

You will receive a redeemable code delivered by email. Once redeemed the system will allow you to pick one game out of the 4 available, you will be required to pick Destiny. If you pick the wrong game during selection, we will not be resposible for your error.
I think it just means you will get the game you select, so if you want Destiny but pick one of the others, you won't be getting Destiny, but it sounds ominous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure what to make of this, but this is from the description:

I think it just means you will get the game you select, so if you want Destiny but pick one of the others, you won't be getting Destiny, but it sounds ominous.
Hey, I might be the reason for that disclaimer, lol! I bought a code here a few monthsago for this Pick One deal with the intention of getting FC4. Accidentally redeemed it for Destiny, though. Whoops.

I still have this voucher from buying my PS4. Clearly the value of ever trying to put it on eBay is dropping. I played FC4 on PC, don't care about NBA, I could see myself trying Destiny for a few minutes but don't have a lot of multiplayer friends on PS4 and I've heard all the complaints about Destiny anyway, and I'm not exactly sure how LBP works but I have previously enjoyed some games like Viva Pinata etc that seem for a younger crowd. Can't decide what to do with this thing.

I still have this voucher from buying my PS4. Clearly the value of ever trying to put it on eBay is dropping. I played FC4 on PC, don't care about NBA, I could see myself trying Destiny for a few minutes but don't have a lot of multiplayer friends on PS4 and I've heard all the complaints about Destiny anyway, and I'm not exactly sure how LBP works but I have previously enjoyed some games like Viva Pinata etc that seem for a younger crowd. Can't decide what to do with this thing.
Trade ya something for it :p

Still new here, but Destiny is $29.99 ($23.99 GCU) at Best Buy. That was the price point I was waiting for to get in on it. 

hmmmm...I've been lurking for a while on this site, but i haven't really read about this site that much, is it trusted?

Sorry for the newb-ish question.

hmmmm...I've been lurking for a while on this site, but i haven't really read about this site that much, is it trusted?

Sorry for the newb-ish question.
Several people (including me) have purchased The Last of Us from the site with no problems. I think this site has been around for awhile.

I'm so torn.  On the one hand, this is a good price for FC4 digital download.  On the other hand, the physical copy can be had for $20 and can be traded in.  Given that I probably would never return to this after finishing it, I feel like I should pass.  Anyone else arriving at the same conclusion?

I'm so torn. On the one hand, this is a good price for FC4 digital download. On the other hand, the physical copy can be had for $20 and can be traded in. Given that I probably would never return to this after finishing it, I feel like I should pass. Anyone else arriving at the same conclusion?
I never buy anything digital that still has a decent trade-in value unless it is significantly lower than the physical counterpart. I am still regularly amazed at how much trade-in value places like Gamestop will give for certain games - even when they get significantly older.

Can I buy and redeem 4 and get all 4 games on my account?
Yes, you can. I've personally used three of these on my Playstation account. One voucher came with my system, and I bought another two online. I got Destiny, Far Cry 4 and LittleBigPlanet 3 this way.

Trying to buy Destiny (I own the physical copy but wouldn't mind a digital copy since it's only $25... I play it enough where it'd be nice to not have to swap discs all the time).

Is anyone else getting a "payment rejected by processor" error? I get it with both Paypal and 2 different credit cards, and I have money in my Paypal account and know my cards are fine.

Edit: I'm in the US. Murica.

Trying to buy Destiny (I own the physical copy but wouldn't mind a digital copy since it's only $25... I play it enough where it'd be nice to not have to swap discs all the time).

Is anyone else getting a "payment rejected by processor" error? I get it with both Paypal and 2 different credit cards, and I have money in my Paypal account and know my cards are fine.

Edit: I'm in the US. Murica.
Have you figured anything out as to why you are getting this error. Im getting it aswell and live in the US. Have tried paypal and two credit cards and even my debit card. I have money on all forms of payment I tried, but get this every time. Even tried creating another account and using another computer and still get the same issue every time.

Also I have purchased from them in the past before with no issues at all til today for some reason.

bread's done
Back