* - - - - 1 votes

PlayStation Vita Borderlands 2 Limited Edition Bundle $169.99 @ Best Buy & eBay

#1 Ducain23   Attempting to give a damn... CAG in Training   87 Posts   Joined 0.2 Years Ago  

Ducain23

Posted Today, 07:02 AM

Free shipping or choose in-store pickup. Use movers coupon for additional savings.

http://www.bestbuy.c...4&skuId=4683005

Also available at Best Buy via eBay for some ebay bucks to sweeten the deal.

Spoiler

8b73cc80.gif

#2 ProfessorMicro   Dark Lord of the Sith CAGiversary!   490 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

ProfessorMicro

Posted Today, 08:05 AM

Gentlemen, synchronize your watches:

Price drop after E3 2015.

"You cannot hide from what you once were, Revan! Recognize that you were once the Dark Lord—and know that I have taken your place!"

#3 Zantra2  

Posted Today, 12:47 PM

I'd be happy with a $149.99 price if it came with two or three games, and a 16gb memory card. Since, I have heard that you can't even fit Borderlands 2 and all 6 expansions on the 8gb card that comes in the bundle.

#4 Thatguy1513  

Thatguy1513

Posted Today, 01:20 PM

Is the borderlands 2 code still good? I heard some people saying that it's expired.

#5 QDizzle  

Posted Today, 03:10 PM

i heard this too

NEW Gameshare Feedback Tracker August 2014

http://tinyurl.com/C...-Feedback-Sheet

QDizzle81.png

#6 Derrick1979   For the love of GAMING! CAGiversary!   5077 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Derrick1979

Posted Today, 03:38 PM

I may be wrong but I tried that movers coupon on a Xbox One bundle and they denied it because its on "Sale" .   said movers coupon only works on regular priced items..?

#7 angel98   DIC CAG in Training   918 Posts   Joined 0.6 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 03:56 PM

I may be wrong but I tried that movers coupon on a Xbox One bundle and they denied it because its on "Sale" . said movers coupon only works on regular priced items..?

Did they scan the coupon and it didn't work, or did they refuse the scan the coupon? I'm fairly sure I used a movers coupon on a washing machine that was on sale without problems.

#8 Derrick1979   For the love of GAMING! CAGiversary!   5077 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Derrick1979

Posted Today, 04:05 PM

Did they scan the coupon and it didn't work, or did they refuse the scan the coupon? I'm fairly sure I used a movers coupon on a washing machine that was on sale without problems.

They scanned it and couldnt get it to work but there were already a bunch of price matches and adjustments on the ring up so it may have confused the system.. who knows...  also are these universal coupon codes or are they one and done seeing they couldnt get it to work they gave me back the coupon.

#9 Thatguy1513  

Thatguy1513

Posted Today, 04:30 PM

They scanned it and couldnt get it to work but there were already a bunch of price matches and adjustments on the ring up so it may have confused the system.. who knows... also are these universal coupon codes or are they one and done seeing they couldnt get it to work they gave me back the coupon.

They are "one and done" as you say, but there is nothing stopping you from getting more coupons.

#10 Derrick1979   For the love of GAMING! CAGiversary!   5077 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Derrick1979

Posted Today, 04:42 PM

They are "one and done" as you say, but there is nothing stopping you from getting more coupons.

Actually yes there is something stopping me. its sunday !  lol  :D/

#11 groundskeeper   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1337 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

groundskeeper

Posted Today, 05:36 PM

Man I wish they would have done better with the vita.  I own about 5x as many vita games compared to 3DS and 2x as many upcoming games I plan to buy for the vita compared to the 3DS based on the planned releases.

CAG Not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

#12 Darby27   2 Legit 2 Quit! CAGiversary!   5190 Posts   Joined 1.9 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:38 PM

They scanned it and couldnt get it to work but there were already a bunch of price matches and adjustments on the ring up so it may have confused the system.. who knows...  also are these universal coupon codes or are they one and done seeing they couldnt get it to work they gave me back the coupon.

They don't work with $$ off price matches/adjustments.

They do work with percentage off adjustments though.

Once as a kid I cried as my parents drove from ny to nj. That was a far cry.

#13 Mercer  

Posted Today, 05:49 PM

I may be wrong but I tried that movers coupon on a Xbox One bundle and they denied it because its on "Sale" .   said movers coupon only works on regular priced items..?

Why would you think otherwise? Right on the back of the coupon it says it doesnt include urmp.

#14 The Punisher   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2772 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

The Punisher

Posted Today, 09:42 PM

Gentlemen, synchronize your watches:
Price drop after E3 2015.

Did sony stop support of the vita?
Any news on vita able to watch and play on the big tv via cable like the psp 3000? Haven't kept up with vita. Still have a brand new psp 3000 and still use psp 1000