$4.99 blu-ray sale at Bestbuy

I was tempted into getting the Total Recall Mind-Bending Edition for $5 on Amazon, but the price drop was only for two days...not a total loss.

This sale looks to be favoring the Twi-crowd with all the movies at $5/each.

Kickass for $5 is also a good price.

Nothing much more stands out.

I am kind of forced into getting the last two Twilight movies since I got the first three during the last "Upgrade and Save" promo Best Buy had. It sucked since I had three coupons I had to use and had everything else already at that time.

Cabin in the woods is a really fun horror movie with an interesting idea behind it if you hadnt seen it.

Ugh, placed my order already with enough to qualify for the free shipping then realized that I left the movie 'Knowing' out of my order. Thought I owned already but had it mixed up with another Nicholas Cage movie, 'Next'. The covers and the one-word title makes it so easy to mistake the two. Reviews on the 'Knowing' bluray seem pretty good which isn't always the case on Nicholas Cage movies, but good or bad, I enjoy his movies and collect them. Was hoping the 'Bad Lieutenant' movie was the Nicholas Cage one instead of the grittier Harvey Keitel one which I'm not sure I want to watch again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh, placed my order already with enough to qualify for the free shipping then realized that I left the movie 'Knowing' out of my order. Thought I owned already but had it mixed up with another Nicholas Cage movie, 'Next'. The covers and the one-word title makes it so easy to mistake the two. Reviews on the 'Knowing' bluray seem pretty good which isn't always the case on Nicholas Cage movies, but good or bad, I enjoy his movies and collect them. Was hoping the 'Bad Lieutenant' movie was the Nicholas Cage one instead of the grittier Harvey Keitel one which I'm not sure I want to watch again.
Knowing is a horrible movie, and that's coming from someone who likes cage's films. you're not missing anything, save $5 and go see drive crazy instead.

From Paris With Love

Next Three Days

Crank 2

Bank Job

Cabin in the Woods

Punisher War Zone

Equilibrium

Had in cart but removed

Crank 1

Stand Up Guys

The Yards

Snitch

Fury is also $15. Might grab that too

Cabin in the Woods is unavailable at my store, and Push is backordered online, so shipping costs double. Guess I'm out on this one, hopefully Amazon gets wind and decides to match.

Try using the mymovies app. It's saved me a ton of headache over the last 2 years

Try using the mymovies app. It's saved me a ton of headache over the last 2 years
Thanks. Will try it although it will take a big effort to log my collection since its quite big. I've been doing it the old-school way of keeping a text file. I know it's antiquated but old habits die hard.

I guess I'm passing on getting "Knowing". Have to cut my buying especially with 4k bluray coming soon. I'm making the same mistakes I did with DVD. Buying everything that's cheap on DVD just as bluray is about to take off. I've held off buying Star Wars and LOTR so far on bluray hoping they will be one of the first to make it onto 4K.

bread's done
Back