bestbuy PSVita sale

#1 Big Poppa Pump   CAGzilla CAGiversary!   118 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

Big Poppa Pump

Posted 19 April 2015 - 06:10 PM

Bestbuy and Amazon have The Wolf Among Us for the Vita on sale for $9.99 

BestBuy

Amazon

1499.gif

#2 miyamotorola   I have mild to moderate eczema CAGiversary!   3461 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

miyamotorola

Posted 19 April 2015 - 06:34 PM

THANKS BIG POPPA!

#3 Ma55acre1080   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   29 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Ma55acre1080

Posted 19 April 2015 - 06:45 PM

Thanks. Can't select pick up at store even though I just called and they said they have it so I'll just buy it online

#4 BryanDGAF   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1091 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 19 April 2015 - 06:48 PM

bought 1. thanks OP. im sure there are some framerate issues as stated in early reviews but I would much rather play this on the go then on my computer. cant wait to try it

#5 acthechamp   The CAG Hero CAGiversary!   1481 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 19 April 2015 - 06:49 PM

For those on the fence,

Truly great game with an ending that had me on the edge of my seat.

I would recommend getting the console/PC version, but this works too if you're into handheld more.

899090.png

Signature3.png

#6 Vigilante   The Deal Is Already Dead CAGiversary!   36505 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 19 April 2015 - 06:52 PM

Thanks, OP. I ordered one.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :switch: Super Mario Odyssey :ps3: FFXIII-3: Lightning Returns; WipEout HD [Fury DLC] :vita: HM: Project Diva f [JP]; Volgarr the Viking

Last Beaten/Completed Console/Portable Games: :ps4: SEGA Genesis Classics (4.0/5) :vita: Devious Dungeon (3.5/5)

#7 Mercer   Banned Banned   260 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Mercer

Posted 19 April 2015 - 06:52 PM

We know. Its in the cheap vita thread right on the front page. Bestbuy has had this for 10 or less on and off frequently.

#8 Czakjames   In your dreams, show no mercy. CAGiversary!   1141 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Czakjames

Posted 19 April 2015 - 07:00 PM

Perhaps my favorite Telltale game. 

The action sequences (and there are quite a bit) are terrible on the Vita, as has been stated. But if you must play it on the handheld, this is a killer price on an overall great experience.

#9 KinjiMuto   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   348 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

KinjiMuto

Posted 19 April 2015 - 07:07 PM

We know. Its in the cheap vita thread right on the front page. Bestbuy has had this for 10 or less on and off frequently.

I didn't know, so don't speak for all of us.

#10 Big Poppa Pump   CAGzilla CAGiversary!   118 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

Big Poppa Pump

Posted 19 April 2015 - 07:09 PM

The OP on that thread was last updated in 2014. I would have never seen it unless I went and looked through the thread until I come across it.

1499.gif

#11 token2k6   LG FUAD CAGiversary!   4507 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 19 April 2015 - 07:25 PM

Finishing Chapter 5 on the XB1 tonight after Silicon Valley, absolutely love the game! Even getting the comic book series from the local shop. 

Had to pick it up for the Vita for the trophies and to keep the TellTale releases complete on the system.

#12 Olengie   Your Waifu is Kusoge. Except Mine CAGiversary!   10912 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 19 April 2015 - 07:32 PM

Thanks I need more Vita Games.

#13 sotc1988   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1209 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 19 April 2015 - 07:39 PM

Really man?  You have nothing better to do than scold people on their posting habits? 

"Scott Steiner, how dare you not have total and complete knowledge of every single thread that has ever existed on cheapassgamer.com!  I will be voicing my displeasure and making *tsk* noises while staring at my monitor for hours!"

-Mercer

Steam ID: adamska2020

#14 mexicanfan   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   572 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

mexicanfan

Posted 19 April 2015 - 07:50 PM

Really man? You have nothing better to do than scold people on their posting habits?

"Scott Steiner, how dare you not have total and complete knowledge of every single thread that has ever existed on cheapassgamer.com! I will be voicing my displeasure and making *tsk* noises while staring at my monitor for hours!"
-Mercer

so should we have a thread for every deal that is posted on the cheap vita games thread? Or what is the standard? A game under $10, under $5 or what? Please tells us the rules. Can you imagine if every deal posted on that thread had its own thread? All because some people are too lazy to read and browse a page or two.

#15 abhinav   "Scooty Puff Jr. sucks!" CAGiversary!   3907 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 19 April 2015 - 07:58 PM

This was my favorite game of 2014. I really want to replay this, I wonder how it is on the Vita. 

Twitter: Onekumar

#16 Deader2818   Flipadelphia! CAGiversary!   11238 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 19 April 2015 - 08:09 PM

so should we have a thread for every deal that is posted on the cheap vita games thread? Or what is the standard? A game under $10, under $5 or what? Please tells us the rules. Can you imagine if every deal posted on that thread had its own thread? All because some people are too lazy to read and browse a page or two.

Why does it matter? Is there a limit on the amount of threads we can have? Mega threads are nice for clearance and awd because they are limited but threads for items on sale are fine because multiple people can get it.

Deader2818.png

#17 Olengie   Your Waifu is Kusoge. Except Mine CAGiversary!   10912 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 19 April 2015 - 08:16 PM

I'm all for Mega Threads but I didn't know this game was on sale until it was posted 

#18 cody cmon   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   201 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 19 April 2015 - 08:53 PM

i like the mega threads and all, but half the time it's just people bickering. who has time to read through all that? 

#19 threlish   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   215 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

threlish

Posted 19 April 2015 - 09:02 PM

Thank OP. I picked it up. I was on the fence but 8.xx after GCU is great and I always gotta support the Vita.

#20 @FIF   Salty Dog CAGiversary!   2058 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 19 April 2015 - 09:16 PM

Great game, great price. Vitas the best way to play the telltale stuff.

#21 Thebacklash   Not your Fathers Root Beer+Vanilla Frosty=Best RB Float! CAGiversary!   1697 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

Thebacklash

Posted 19 April 2015 - 09:45 PM

here you are yet again yelling at people for posting a deal.

Mercer is WRONG it's not on page 1 of the Cheap Vita thread, It *IS* however mentioned there towards the end of the thread.

Someone does mention it in the weekly BB thread. (But also not listed on the first page)

#22 sotc1988   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1209 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 19 April 2015 - 10:51 PM

I guess you could always just not care?  But the CAG community does always enjoy descending into exactly the kind of "circle-jerk" we find ourselves in now.  Big Poppa Pump posted a deal and we now have over half the thread talking about "ethics in deal-posting."  I refuse to argue about this anymore.  Instead, I'll let a couple of genetic freaks do the talking for me.

Steam ID: adamska2020

#23 rohitman   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   181 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

rohitman

Posted 19 April 2015 - 10:54 PM

Thank you for posting. I grabbed a copy - I've always heard you should play these on Vita (but they look so nice on PC/PS4).

#24 SonictheHedgehog1337   CheapAssGamer4Life CAGiversary!   7548 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

SonictheHedgehog1337

Posted 19 April 2015 - 11:09 PM

I missed this one in the Cheap PS Vita Game thread, so I'm glad it has it's own thread.

I own this game on the xbox one. Is there anything about the vita version that makes it better (aside from the obvious portability)? Maybe the touch screen or just overall smoothness or less crashes? I haven't played this one yet, but the lag and jitters and freezing and crashing in the Walking Dead games were annoying on the xbox 360.

Open spoiler at your own risk.

Spoiler

#25 Nesmaster75   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   585 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Nesmaster75

Posted 19 April 2015 - 11:33 PM

Thanks for posting, OP! I just picked up my copy for a second playthrough!

Posted Image

The O.C Re-runs on Soapnet
Remember The Black Donnellys? How about Saved?

#26 Rage Goblin   The Hardest of Core CAGiversary!   324 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Rage Goblin

Posted 19 April 2015 - 11:34 PM

That thread sucks.  It's a social/discussion thread that somehow is allowed to exist here, like the Japanese Niche thread.

#27 TH Tuff Stuff   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   176 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

TH Tuff Stuff

Posted 20 April 2015 - 12:34 AM

I missed out on this the last time Best By had it on sale for $8 I think. I tried to order online, but it said there were none available for in store pick up near me (Savannah, GA). So, I drove down the street to Best Buy and they had two on the shelf. Picked one up. Thanks for the heads up!

As for all of the comments about which thread deals like this should be posted in, I usually just check the front page. So, I greatly appreciate when deals like this show up there instead of inside of being buried in the "appropriate" thread. I used to check out the iOS deals thread and others regularly, but as soon as I go a day or two without checking it I almost dread having to comb through the last few pages trying to catch up. Finally I just decided that if it's a really good deal it'll hopefully show up on the main page and I stopped combing through threads unless I happen to have time to kill.

#28 Maskim   RIP Lemmy CAGiversary!   890 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 April 2015 - 12:48 AM

Thanks for posting.  Snagged a copy earlier today.

Posted Image

#29 Dr0p119   Chief Red Thunder CAGiversary!   1358 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 20 April 2015 - 12:54 AM

Played this on PS3, beatiful art, decent story.

#30 SInX4Lyfe   4.23.12 CAGiversary!   1186 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 20 April 2015 - 01:33 AM

That thread sucks.  It's a social/discussion thread that somehow is allowed to exist here, like the Japanese Niche thread.

Would disagree about them sucking because i always use those two thread's. But i wouldn't mind seperate deal thread if people aren't able to skim through the proper threads to find the deal. Im also against the people who keep bashing other people who post seperate game deal thread's because i feel like if its bothersome to them just ignore it and let the people who find deals keep posting. 

But when 5 people post the same deal in seperate threads... we can go back to discussing about it lol..