Winners listed in OP - 1 of 3 PNY GeForce GTX 750ti Cards From CAG & Newegg!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
CAG/CAGcast and Newegg are giving away PNY GeForce GTX 750ti cards to 3 lucky winners.

Newegg is a leading tech-focused e-retailer in the United States, with great deals daily on its entire catalogue of more than 10 million products. Twenty five million registered users rely on Newegg for its huge selection of product and great prices, all backed by great customer service.

For more information, visit www.newegg.com and be sure to shop Newegg’s PNY Technologies store for a great selection of video cards, storage products and other computing accessories.

To enter the contest simply post in in this thread and hit up the official contest page to earn more entries.

Congratulations to our winners:

dravack, radar5, and Zer0_1992

Last edited by a moderator:
Power requirements are pretty slim on the 750Ti, which is good. Not quite 970 or 980 territory, but for a lower end system, this will offset an upgrade for a while. Great for an HTPC doubling as a gaming machine as well.

I could use this to soup up my brother-in-law's rig. It's a bit of a smaller box, so I wouldn't want to use one of the larger cards. But a GTX 750Ti would be just about the right size.

big money big money. no whammies

Big+bucks+no+whammies.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back