Neko's steam games giveaway! Free for all!

shadowneko003

CAGiversary!
Feedback
148 (100%)
Update 6:

THANK YOU ALL FOR PARTICIPATING!

This giveaway is officially over!

About the hardness of the requirements, I wanted to WEED out the weak.  If you really wanted a free game, you had to earn it! ;)

Update 5: 5 keys left, FREE FOR ALL! Just PM me the key you want!  No REQUIREMENTS!

Update 4: The Sunday giveaway opens today 8:00pm Pacific time!  All posts and messages must have a timestamp of 8:01PM or later!  Please scroll down and follow the rules to get the second game!

Update 3: The Sunday giveaway will open at an undetermined time (aka whenever I get posting the requirements)

Update 2:  Since there are still some games left, I'll be upping the limit of 1 game per person to 2 person on Sunday with another question that is separated from the current rules.  You have to have gotten 1 game to request another game!

Update: Hi, to those that are following this thread, if you got a code, YAY!  If you didn't, that means you didn't follow the rules and/or answer the question right!  But not to worry, read through the rules again and resubmit =]

Game list updated 4/24/2013

EDIT: I made a slight mistake in my rules, so anyone who posted on or after 8:01pm PST got a code.  Any post after ytesjamfan's post (post 6) have to follow the revised rules listed below.

EDIT 2: One minor mistakes in the rules (#4) was presented to me, but it does not affect the giveaway in any way.  It was only a number error. ( 4) After sending me the answer to #4’s question --change to --> After sending me the answer to #4’s question)

So I’ve been on CAG for almost 2 years.  Yes, I know my Member Since says 2009.  There’s a difference between when I joined and when I started being active.  I’ve good responses whenever I asked a question about a game or a deal.  I’ve also gotten a couple of free games, movies, and shows from generous people.  And I’ve given out a few codes every now and then.

I’m not made of money (I doubt anyone is, literally).  But I decided to do a little giveaway to give back a little.  It's not much, but I do hope I made someone happy about getting a free game.  All I ask is that you WANTED and PLAY the game and have fun!

I have about 35 steam keys and 1 humble bundle android/drm free copy claim page that needs a good home.  Now for the android claim page, the person wants this link has to wait until all the steam keys for that bundle is taken and claim before I can give you the link to claim page. 

I want you guys and gals to do a little work for a key and I want you learn something (gasp, yes learning something!).  Something simple that will only take you about 30 seconds or less to do, just to weed out the weak. 

This giveaway starts at 8:00 pm Pacific Time.  So everything must have a timestamp of 8:01 pm or later!  This is to give everyone somewhat of a chance at getting in on this giveaway!  The giveaway will end when all games are handled out.  One game per person!

So here are the rules:

To get the first game:

Read all the rules before doing anything.

1. Account must be at least 2 months old.  No EXCEPTIONS!
  2. You have to be active, meaning that I must see a post before the posting of this giveaway.
    Example: This message is posted on April 22, 2015 at 6:46 pm (that's what it says on my laptop clock).  I must see a post from your account before that.

[*]Answer this question by PM to me: What blood pressure reading/numbers is considered to be hypertensive?
[*]After sending me the answer to #3’s question, make a post in the thread for what 2 games you want.  You will get the game that hasn't been claimed yet.
[*]In addition to 4, guess who my favorite Gokaiger is in that post.
[*]Now that you have read everything, go back and only do #1-4.

To get a second game:

OPENS ON SUNDAY, April 26 at 8:00 pm Pacific.  All posts must have a timestamp of 8:01 pm or later!

Read all the rules before doing anything.

1. You have to have gotten a game from me.  Meaning, you gotta have followed the rules above.

2. PM the solution to me:

2e442c6b-65c1-4c4e-8e1c-357fd797fcec_zpsn7timlgb.png

3. Post two games, you get the one that isn't claimed.

GONE

Last edited by a moderator:
1st choice is Creavures please!

2nd choice would be The Nightmare Cooperative.

Thanks for the wonderful giveaway.

Talisman: Digital Edition

or

QP Shooting - Dangerous!!

i didnt know what is a Gokaiger. so i googled. i have no idea whats your favorite Gokaiger is... but still, no one said yellow so im gonna go with the Yellow Gokai...

Hi, to those that are following this thread, if you got a code, YAY!  If you didn't, that means you didn't follow the rules and/or didn't answer the question right!  But not to worry, read through the rules again and resubmit =]

I guess I'll resubmit:

TesserAct

QP Shooting - Dangerous!!

Thank you for the giveaway, shadowneko!

#1 Talisman: Digital Edition

#2 QP Shooting - Dangerous!!

guys read the rules CAREFULLY. i too made a mistake...

#1Talisman: Digital Edition

or

#2Gravity Badgers

Would love Talisman first if left :)

accidental post XD

But, yes.  I'd follow Chamila26's advice.  That's the key to the rules.

Also, since there are still some games left, I'll be upping the limit of 1 game per person to 2 person on Sunday with another question that is separated from the rules.

#1Talisman: Digital Edition

or

#2Gravity Badgers

Thanks for chance .Talisman prefereble:)

bread's done
Back