* * - - - 3 votes

Best Buy Weekly Ad 4/26-5/2

Guides bestbuy

#151 spicoli420   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   496 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

spicoli420

Posted Yesterday, 05:03 PM

any confirmation that the bloodborne strategy guide is available in store?

#152 DarkSouls   Has been playing Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare
PS3

DarkSouls

Posted Yesterday, 05:15 PM

any confirmation that the bloodborne strategy guide is available in store?

Highly doubt that. That's the only guide I've had in mind, I generally never buy any but I had my 50% off strat guide coupon for joining GCU, and now they are running that same offer as a deal this week. So I usually check the strategy guide shelf when I'm in store, and was just at 2 Best Buys yesterday, they don't have it. 

Also found this with a BB rep saying they have no plan to stock it http://forums.bestbu...de/idi-p/905489

#153 spicoli420   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   496 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

spicoli420

Posted Yesterday, 05:21 PM

Highly doubt that. That's the only guide I've had in mind, I generally never buy any but I had my 50% off strat guide coupon for joining GCU, and now they are running that same offer as a deal this week. So I usually check the strategy guide shelf when I'm in store, and was just at 2 Best Buys yesterday, they don't have it. 

Also found this with a BB rep saying they have no plan to stock it http://forums.bestbu...de/idi-p/905489

thanks for the info. Amazon has it for $22.78 so I'll probably just buy from them.

#154 Saix_XIII   Video Game Addict CAGiversary!   5114 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 05:29 PM

Ordered Handsome Collection+Type-0 guide. I don't even own Type-0 yet, but...I am a FF whore, so I know I will own it, but $14.XX for the guide and $40 for Handsome was good enough for me.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#155 icpmattj   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   560 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 05:43 PM

Hyrule warriors guide still in stores at all? tried checking store pickup option but says no stores around have it.

#156 Nine Lives   Dreamcast Master Race CAGiversary!   183 Posts   Joined 1.7 Years Ago  

Nine Lives

Posted Yesterday, 06:02 PM

Should I trade in MK X this week or do you think I should wait for a trade in bonus

#157 thorbahn3   Everyone talks too much! CAGiversary!   3312 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 06:15 PM

Amazon PMed Sunset

http://www.amazon.co...IOG/293-689-20/

My Indie Game:
Spoiler

#158 DarkSouls   Has been playing Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare
PS3

DarkSouls

Posted Yesterday, 07:09 PM

Are trade in bonuses usually expected to be that frequent? I haven't been doing my shopping/trading at Best Buy very long. We just had 30% recently but it seems like people are always thinking there will be another bonus value promotion right around the corner. I feel like maybe getting rid of AC: Unity and a few others. I wouldn't think there'd be promotions like that every few weeks, but as I said, haven't been here long. The trade off is waiting for a new promotion to be announced meanwhile the base trade in value drops over time. 

#159 psihog   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   192 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 07:30 PM

Are trade in bonuses usually expected to be that frequent? I haven't been doing my shopping/trading at Best Buy very long. We just had 30% recently but it seems like people are always thinking there will be another bonus value promotion right around the corner. I feel like maybe getting rid of AC: Unity and a few others. I wouldn't think there'd be promotions like that every few weeks, but as I said, haven't been here long. The trade off is waiting for a new promotion to be announced meanwhile the base trade in value drops over time. 

BB usually drops base value whenever trade bonus is offered so you gain very little from it.

#160 AzGoat   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   369 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 07:49 PM

Do u guys think anyplace will have dying light for 29.99 anytime soon

#161 dc_fortythree   This was a triumph CAGiversary!   416 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

dc_fortythree

Posted Yesterday, 07:58 PM

didnt see in the last 2 pages but Disney Infinity characters are $9.99 and GCU eligible.

#162 nachosgrande   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   32 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

nachosgrande

Posted Yesterday, 08:31 PM

For the trade in deal, can it be the old white 360 that has the upgraded 250 gb drive?
<p>Currently playing: Destiny, Last of Us Remastered, Tomb Raider Definitive, Forza Horizon 2, The Golf Club, Minecraft, and Shadow of Mordor

#163 DemonsMaster   Jrpg Addicts Anonymous CAGiversary!   1415 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

DemonsMaster

Posted Yesterday, 08:49 PM

For the trade in deal, can it be the old white 360 that has the upgraded 250 gb drive?

I'm pretty sure its only for slim 360s

We can learn as much, if not more, from bad games as we can from good ones.

That's my justification and I'm sticking to it.

#164 NeoMonk   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   241 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 09:08 PM

bah... handsome Collection at $40 still a bit steep... $25 is my sweet spot that's how much I got Type0 earlier this week!

Too bad i missed out on the Legend of Zelda MM3D CE Guide, says it won't ship anymore :(

Didn+t+see+that+coming+source+wagnaria_9

#165 dougyfresh  

dougyfresh

Posted Yesterday, 09:13 PM

Where was type 0 25$ at?

#166 ultramanJ   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   511 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

ultramanJ

Posted Yesterday, 09:28 PM

Was hoping for Dark Souls 2 to be on sale. Ah well, maybe the week after we'll get lucky.

I'm also surprised Dying Light has been keeping at that $50-$60 range. I'm guessing it's doing well enough at that price.

#167 DemonsMaster   Jrpg Addicts Anonymous CAGiversary!   1415 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

DemonsMaster

Posted Yesterday, 09:43 PM

I have elite plus and got Borderlands PS4 on day one but I used a $10 cert. In the past they were really annoying/hard to deal with when I tried to get a post-purchase price match on a game I used a certificate on. Not sure if its worth the hassle.

We can learn as much, if not more, from bad games as we can from good ones.

That's my justification and I'm sticking to it.

#168 One4Deuce   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1538 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 10:10 PM

Thanks for posting, was hoping for a deal on Dying Light but that wasn't the deal I was hoping for.

#169 Keen314   CAGsiversary! CAGiversary!   559 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 10:37 PM

Welp, guess I won't pick up the Majora's Mask CE guide. Went out of stock this morning.

#170 dougyfresh  

dougyfresh

Posted Yesterday, 11:13 PM

Man I cannot decide on handsome jack collection. Already have b2 on PC and vita but prefer shooters on ps4 lately. At the same time... Witcher 2 is almost here

#171 dougyfresh  

dougyfresh

Posted Yesterday, 11:13 PM

Man I cannot decide on handsome jack collection. Already have b2 on PC and vita but prefer shooters on ps4 lately. At the same time... Witcher 2 is almost here

#172 blinknot4   IDGAFOS CAGiversary!   1452 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 11:54 PM

I have good news for you. So is Witcher 3. ;)

PSN / XBL / Wii U: Champloo4

471350.png

#173 Hoping   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   119 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 11:58 PM

Came across one random last copy of Majoras Mask collector's guide at BBY this morning while picking up handsome jack collection for PS4. It was just sitting by itself next to the other guides. Picked it up because I thought it was hard to come by but am thinking about returning it after realizing it isn't actually all that rare. Is it worth to hold onto? It came out to 14.87 after GCU and 50% off.

#174 angel98   DIC CAG in Training   939 Posts   Joined 0.6 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 12:12 AM

Came across one random last copy of Majoras Mask collector's guide at BBY this morning while picking up handsome jack collection for PS4. It was just sitting by itself next to the other guides. Picked it up because I thought it was hard to come by but am thinking about returning it after realizing it isn't actually all that rare. Is it worth to hold onto? It came out to 14.87 after GCU and 50% off.

I'll just put it this way,

http://pages.ebay.co...id=171758251729

#175 ck0  

Posted Today, 01:42 AM

I'll just put it this way,

http://pages.ebay.co...id=171758251729

Put it what way?  

the eBay link goes to a A Link Between Worlds guide.  Hoping was talking about the MM CE guide.

#176 angel98   DIC CAG in Training   939 Posts   Joined 0.6 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:21 AM

Put it what way?  

the eBay link goes to a A Link Between Worlds guide.  Hoping was talking about the MM CE guide.

giphy.gif

#177 Whinterfell   Games are Coming. CAGiversary!   259 Posts   Joined 4.0 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:36 AM

giphy.gif

Mal is always right.  Well most of the time.  Well some of the time he is most of the time.

$24.99, and no free shipping, I am a huge Neptunia/Noire fan, but I am also a fan of money...

#178 Zalaki   Worker by night, Gamer by day CAGiversary!   2205 Posts   Joined 1.8 Years Ago   Has been playing Evolve
PS4

Posted Today, 02:41 AM

So can someone explain to me the how the trade in works for consoles?

What I am getting, is that I can go in trade a console, get $100 credit and a $75 coupon towards an Xbox One. I can't trade two systems at once for two coupons. If I return the system I do not receive the $75 back at all. 

Anything else I should be aware of?

Currenty Playing  :pc: #Nothing   :xb1: Nothing    :drool:   :ps4: Borderlands 2    :3ds: Nothing   :-  :vita: Nothing

Trade List: You are going to want to see this $#^$.

#179 Whinterfell   Games are Coming. CAGiversary!   259 Posts   Joined 4.0 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:43 AM

So can someone explain to me the how the trade in works for consoles?

What I am getting, is that I can go in trade a console, get $100 credit and a $75 coupon towards an Xbox One. I can't trade two systems at once for two coupons. If I return the system I do not receive the $75 back at all. 

Anything else I should be aware of?

That about sums it up.  I am pretty sure you wouldn't get the $75 back if you bought it and returned as it is a coupon and not a valued giftcard.  

$24.99, and no free shipping, I am a huge Neptunia/Noire fan, but I am also a fan of money...