* - - - - 2 votes

Best Buy Weekly Ad 4/26-5/2

Guides bestbuy

#151 spicoli420   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   495 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

spicoli420

Posted Today, 05:03 PM

any confirmation that the bloodborne strategy guide is available in store?

#152 DarkSouls   Has been playing Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare
PS3

DarkSouls

Posted Today, 05:15 PM

any confirmation that the bloodborne strategy guide is available in store?

Highly doubt that. That's the only guide I've had in mind, I generally never buy any but I had my 50% off strat guide coupon for joining GCU, and now they are running that same offer as a deal this week. So I usually check the strategy guide shelf when I'm in store, and was just at 2 Best Buys yesterday, they don't have it. 

Also found this with a BB rep saying they have no plan to stock it http://forums.bestbu...de/idi-p/905489

#153 spicoli420   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   495 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

spicoli420

Posted Today, 05:21 PM

Highly doubt that. That's the only guide I've had in mind, I generally never buy any but I had my 50% off strat guide coupon for joining GCU, and now they are running that same offer as a deal this week. So I usually check the strategy guide shelf when I'm in store, and was just at 2 Best Buys yesterday, they don't have it. 

Also found this with a BB rep saying they have no plan to stock it http://forums.bestbu...de/idi-p/905489

thanks for the info. Amazon has it for $22.78 so I'll probably just buy from them.

#154 Saix_XIII   Video Game Addict CAGiversary!   5114 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:29 PM

Ordered Handsome Collection+Type-0 guide. I don't even own Type-0 yet, but...I am a FF whore, so I know I will own it, but $14.XX for the guide and $40 for Handsome was good enough for me.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List