WWE 2k15 for PC

Kalmado

CAGiversary!
I wasn't sure where to put this so I apologize if this is incorrect to place here. WWE 2k15 will be released for PC on 4/28/15. The only places I've found it for sale is Steam and GreenManGaming. Does anyone know if this will be released for other retailers? Is there a list floating around somewhere?

I wasn't sure where to put this so I apologize if this is incorrect to place here. WWE 2k15 will be released for PC on 4/28/15. The only places I've found it for sale is Steam and GreenManGaming. Does anyone know if this will be released for other retailers? Is there a list floating around somewhere?
If it's anything like the console version it will drop in price quickly. I'd love to play it on PC though, with the modding community behind it. This will surely be the best version and will likely contain roster updates complete with current entrance music, trons, etc. This will be the first time the series has came to PC to my knowledge.

Apparently it is a steam release only for right now, with talk that 2k16 might have a full retail PC release later this year. Pretty amazing that they finally put it on PC at all, I was watching all the speculation earlier this year as a bunch of people felt it was going to happen, but so much time went by I forgot about it. 

I'm excited to play it, even though I don't have a decent enough PC, I will get it one of these days. If not, 2K16 may be the time I get a good enough PC. :)

bread's done
Back