xbox 360 preview program external hd question

nanaberry

CAGiversary!
I'm tired of trying to get my new 2TB seagate usb external hard drive to work on my 360 should I try another brand  or will a 2TB flash drive work now?

Shows as usb on my 360 and when I click to format ,It says "cannot format" no other information   model # SRD00F2 I even downloaded Seagates Wizard and formatted with my pc to a fat32 didn't help as another player suggested it worked for them ...reformatted to ntfs another suggestion also didn't work.

I'm pretty sure that 360 only supports USB storage up to 32gb unless it's for pictures or videos plus I'm not sure that a 360 could even recognize a 2tb drive.

I'm in the preview program and the xbox 360 now supports 2- 2tb hard drives. Several others are having problems but I was hoping someone here had came up with a fix. Maybe xbox will fix it soon ...support has been no help.

I got invited in the Preview program as well, but am not sure I'm even able to do anything yet. Got an update that froze my console, and I don't think I got the update again. 

Anyways, I will be purchasing a HDD for sure soon because of this. :)

bread's done
Back