- - - - -

$50 Gift Card with Xbox One Purchase (Coupon/promo code)

#151 GBAstar   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9696 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 05 May 2015 - 05:13 AM

Looking to buy an Xbox One for someone. I personally didn't get the coupon but I'm hoping my GF did on the e-mail attached to her BB RZ account.

If not then I'm willing to buy/trade for a coupon.

Figures that all the good bundle deals (Windows Phone/extra controller) and trade-in promos have ended.

#152 Donut2922   Read the OP! CAGiversary!   10087 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 05 May 2015 - 05:16 AM

Looking to buy an Xbox One for someone. I personally didn't get the coupon but I'm hoping my GF did on the e-mail attached to her BB RZ account.
If not then I'm willing to buy/trade for a coupon.

Figures that all the good bundle deals (Windows Phone/extra controller) and trade-in promos have ended.

are you looking to buy one now? And if so are you going to do it as an online purchase? I may have an extra online code you can have.

#153 GBAstar   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9696 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 05 May 2015 - 05:34 AM

are you looking to buy one now? And if so are you going to do it as an online purchase? I may have an extra online code you can have.

I was going to do it at some point Wed.

Family member wants one for their child (my cousin) who is having a graduation party this upcoming weekend. I wasn't informed of this until Sunday when of course the TIV deal ended (Best Buy) and the phone/controller bundle ended.

It looks like all the deals ended last week so this coupon is the only thing worthwhile deal I can find.

Would it work in conjunction with a mover's coupon? And does it apply to any SKU? I figured ~ $335 or so after tax with a $50 GC is the best I can do for them on such short notice

#154 Donut2922   Read the OP! CAGiversary!   10087 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 05 May 2015 - 07:19 AM

I was going to do it at some point Wed.

Family member wants one for their child (my cousin) who is having a graduation party this upcoming weekend. I wasn't informed of this until Sunday when of course the TIV deal ended (Best Buy) and the phone/controller bundle ended.

It looks like all the deals ended last week so this coupon is the only thing worthwhile deal I can find.

Would it work in conjunction with a mover's coupon? And does it apply to any SKU? I figured ~ $335 or so after tax with a $50 GC is the best I can do for them on such short notice

PM sent.

Yeah it stacks with the mover's coupon.  Other cags reported success with it.  

I'm not sure the exact steps since the gift card is not automatically added but other people did report confusion over how to redeem the code online.  Hopefully anybody that bought it online can share what they did.

#155 mchittumjr  

Posted 05 May 2015 - 11:38 AM

Did a manager need to override it in order to use both coupons?

Using both coupons wasn't a problem. Had trouble with using the Mover's Coupon and getting the $20 off Xbox live. Once she added the Xbox live it would take off the Movers Coupon discount. I just had to pull it up on my phone and add the codes in my cart it works with no problems. She looked at my phone and manually entered the prices.

You have to use this gift card when doing it online http://www.bestbuy.c...4FkG8LCGjC8e2Lg

EDIT: I just checked my Best Buy account and it gave me four times the points for buying the Xbox One and double the points for the Xbox Live. End up with over $25 back in Rewards.

BB

#156 GCU2015  

Posted 11 May 2015 - 02:32 AM

Does anyone still have the $50 Gift Card coupon?  Please PM me if you have one left.

Thank you so much for your help!

#157 Talgrund   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   286 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 11 May 2015 - 05:11 AM

PM me if anyone wants an online code

edit: GONE

#158 GCU2015  

Posted 11 May 2015 - 04:51 PM

Still looking for one thanks!

#159 nandoross  

nandoross

Posted 11 May 2015 - 05:37 PM

Anyone have an extra code I can have? Finally gonna get in on the Xbox one boat :D

#160 metsfanj   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   45 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

metsfanj

Posted 13 May 2015 - 10:50 PM

Hey anyone have a spare code? 

#161 DrBayrd  

Posted 15 May 2015 - 01:26 PM

Edit: gone

Giving away a code that I'm not gonna use. Send me a PM if interested.

#162 htz  

Posted 16 May 2015 - 06:43 PM

Do not sell or trade your codes here. Use the trading forum instead.

#163 Nucciman  

Posted 20 May 2015 - 12:30 AM

Looking for a spare code as well! Please :)))

#164 Omega X  

Posted 23 May 2015 - 09:51 PM

First person to quote this post will get a code.

Edit: Gone

#165 subasa228   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   36 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 23 May 2015 - 09:58 PM

First person to quote this post will get a code.

Can I have the code? Thanks

#166 Omega X  

Posted 23 May 2015 - 10:00 PM

Can I have the code? Thanks

Sending you a PM right now.

#167 nandoross  

nandoross

Posted 24 May 2015 - 03:52 AM

Anyone else have a code? I don't have much to trade, maybe a 48 hour trial? Lol sorry

#168 BelieveTheHype   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   531 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

BelieveTheHype

Posted 24 May 2015 - 04:27 AM

I would super appreciate a code if anyone has one they're not planning on using too :) thank you!!

#169 b380  

Posted 24 May 2015 - 05:48 AM

Does someone know if this code work with the white xbox one bundle? Thanks

#170 SigV  

Posted 24 May 2015 - 05:55 AM

Does someone know if this code work with the white xbox one bundle? Thanks

When I entered the code for the white xbox masterchef I got "Your order does not qualify for the promotional code entered. Please review the rules of the promotion."

#171 BelieveTheHype   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   531 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

BelieveTheHype

Posted 24 May 2015 - 06:23 AM

When I entered the code for the white xbox masterchef I got "Your order does not qualify for the promotional code entered. Please review the rules of the promotion."

#172 BelieveTheHype   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   531 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

BelieveTheHype

Posted 24 May 2015 - 06:24 AM

Thanks for the info...I no longer need a code. Only interested in the white console.

#173 Donut2922   Read the OP! CAGiversary!   10087 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 24 May 2015 - 08:00 AM

I think the problem is that the Halo bundle SKU was added after this coupon was created hence it doesn't work.  It still works with the Ass bundle.  Which I find interesting that you get a free Xbone controller too.  Good deal for the X1 bundle, free controller, and free $50 gift card.  Also stacks with the mover's coupon.  But no dice on the Halo bundle.  If it did, I'd bite.  Wonder if I should PM one of the mods about adding this bundle to the gift card offer to get it to work but I'm not dying to get one either.

#174 rs600cubed   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   179 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

rs600cubed

Posted 24 May 2015 - 11:13 AM

I was hoping the local bestbuys would get the white bundles in so I could try it in store but I can't find one yet.

#175 DekkoCards  

DekkoCards

Posted 24 May 2015 - 04:46 PM

I ordered the Special Edition Halo The Master Chief Collection on Thursday. Saw the coupon today and called up their customer service to discuss the promo code. I told her about the Promo Code and that it simply states "Xbox One Console" and doesn't list any restrictions. After about 5 minutes on the phone and she getting what I'm assuming is her manager involved, they manually added the Gift Card and said I'll be getting it in the mail in 5-7 days.

Obviously YMMV, but they seemed pretty accepting of the situation and didn't give me any issues or try to claim I'm not eligible for the promotion.

#176 Leilas_Dad   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   81 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Leilas_Dad

Posted 24 May 2015 - 07:41 PM

Anybody have an online bby mover's coupon they'd like to part with? I'm finally gonna bite and get an XBOX ONE...

#177 JohnnyCage   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1170 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

JohnnyCage

Posted 24 May 2015 - 07:54 PM

Does anyone have a spare code you don't need? I was going to wait till after E3 but I doubt it will get much better than a free extra controller and gift card. I don't have anything to offer but I would really appreciate it.

#178 windsmessenger   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

windsmessenger

Posted 25 May 2015 - 08:55 AM

This is probably a long shot. If anyone still has a code that they got and didn't use, I'd really appreciate it if you could send it to me. 

#179 brettygood  

brettygood

Posted 26 May 2015 - 01:49 PM

Anyone have one left, since it'll be expiring soon?

#180 FlyingMonkey9   Genetically Modified CAG CAGiversary!   4036 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

FlyingMonkey9

Posted 26 May 2015 - 03:28 PM

I have a code that I am NOT going to use. First one to PM me and be nice about it gets it :)

EDIT: GONE