Receive $20 Amazon credit when you buy $100+ Amazon Gift Cards on Amazon Rewards Visa

Morpha

CAGiversary!
Not sure how many people will benefit from this, but I just go this e-mail:

""Dear Raymond,

For a limited time, receive a $20 Amazon.com promotional credit when you purchase $100 or more in Amazon.com Gift Cards with your Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card.

HERE'S HOW: 1. Go to Amazon.com and add Amazon.com Gift Cards to your cart. Multiple gift cards can be purchased as long as the total is $100 or more in the same order. 2. Select your Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card as your payment method at checkout. 3. Enter ARCGIFT100 in the "Gift Cards & Promotional Codes" box and you will then see "Promotion Applied" in your Order Summary. 4. After your purchase, you'll receive an email within 5 days containing a code for a $20 promotional credit that can be applied to your Amazon account.""

Keep in mind you MUST have an Amazon Rewards Visa card.  

Edit: YMMV, CAGers are having no luck, may be a targeted promotion.

Also, apologies if this is the wrong place to post this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep. YMMV. Didn't see the e-mail but tried to check out via Amazon.com Rewards Visa and promo code for me got rejected.

Yeah this is definitely a targeted promo. I tried it with a Mail and Email gift card and the promo code was rejected on both types of gift cards. It's a good deal if you get the email from Amazon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the Amazon reward card and also got this email this morning, definitely very targeted as it says for use with your Amazon card then gives the last 4 digits in the email.

bread's done
Back