Will my wife's feet melt?

Tybee

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
As we speak my wife is using a Japanese foot peel product with the somewhat unsettling name of "Baby Feet." (I asked her how many baby feet are used in each package). The poorly translated instructions for this product -- that is literally PLASTIC FOOT BAGS FILLED WITH ACID -- are both epic and woefully inadequate. An excerpt (in a passage describing the five different types of types of peeling results:

ZURUMUKE means peeling like molting of the animal. It is like a horror film so that you do not feel showing it to anybody. However, because it totally depends on how much dead skin is accumulated on foot, there is a case when peeling at the 2nd time is not radical as the 1st time at ZURUMUKE. It does not mean nothing happens but it is the proof that foot has less dead skin. Let's use Baby Foot once in 2 or 3 months and keep foot soft as Baby's all the time.
So best we can determine, first you soak the feet for about 30 mins. Then it's time for the ACID BAGS, y'all. For TWO HOURS. And that is where we're at (about an hour in). More to come...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wife just reported that the little bit of acid gel she got on her hands has not stopped burning despite multiple washings. Also, the popcorn she ate with said hands has somewhat unbelievably transferred said acid residue to her tongue. Which also will not stop burning.

Feet not burning yet. Intestines soon?

Bags are off. No real burning detected. Maybe that will come after the 2nd or 3rd ZURUMUKE. Anyway, she's washing the acid off now. I was under the impression the "horror film" sloughing of skin chunks would happen immediately, but apparently the process takes several days.

SO NOW WE WAIT.

My reaction when reading the title then reading your posts:

movietheaterclapwhat.gif

Is there a medicinal purpose for why she's using it? Is there something wrong with her feet? I don't understand why someone would do this.

Is there a medicinal purpose for why she's using it? Is there something wrong with her feet? I don't understand why someone would do this.
I heard people do this and eat all the skin that comes off. I heard some like to deep fry it to give it a nice crunch.

Rod: She wears sandals a lot and rarely wears socks, so her feet are kind of rough. Just an attempt to address that.

Bumslie: Not so much. But can mail you a bag of it if you like.

So day after report... Not much to report. No noticeable peeling or change as of yet. So far feeling a bit let down by the ambitious promises from the fine folks at Baby Feet.

Rod: She wears sandals a lot and rarely wears socks, so her feet are kind of rough. Just an attempt to address that.Bumslie: Not so much. But can mail you a bag of it if you like.
Nah I'm not a sicko. I heard online that's what people do with skin peels. You can look up those sites and I'm sure you can sell it to some poor fool.

[quote name="YBX87" post="12670019" timestamp="1430420945"]i think the ops account might have been compromised[/quote]What makes you say that? You understand this is serious journalism I'm doing here, right?

Just cause Lie is in my name I always tell the truth. Yes the skin is from the foot.

http://youtu.be/dZxcVNGq2jg

Rod: She wears sandals a lot and rarely wears socks, so her feet are kind of rough. Just an attempt to address that. Bumslie: Not so much. But can mail you a bag of it if you like.
Okay, I guess I get it now.

It's a combination of citric acid, tartaric acid, and lactic acid. It's for removing calluses on your feet and eating away the dead skin. People have been doing it for years when getting pedicures.

She just needs one of those foot file things and lotion.  There was a girl in college with the same condition.  Her feet looked crunchy.  It was disgusting.  Maybe you married her.  

bread's done
Back