Silk Road case is now under further scrutiny, after the lead investigators are now charged with corruption and theft

Finger_Shocker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
http://pando.com/2015/03/31/in-the-silk-road-case-the-govt-turned-out-to-be-as-dirty-as-the-defendant-new-trial-coming/

This goes back to my earlier thread about the FBI falsifying evidence to gain convictions.

Why is gov't corruption and our corrupt justice system never front page story?  Anyone that followed the case should have known the gov't case was highly fishy at best and how it gain its evidence was also questionable at best, following the death of Aaron Swartz and the continuation of the CISA-PCNA-CISPA-CTSA and NCPA bill.  

Our gov't is a criminal enterprise a corrupt one at best

You are a hoot.

One government agency (The IRS) discovers illegal activities by employees of a different government agency yet you have the gall to say they are all corrupt? It seems to me like maybe checks and balances are working.

Surely, these men who had allegedly already made a profit of nearly $1 million based on these frauds had the motive and the means to frame Ulbricht to cover their tracks. To be clear, there has been no evidence to that effect disclosed publicly to date, but you can be sure this raises questions that Ulbricht’s lawyers and his public supporters will want answered.
You don't say....

report by Wired suggests that the most crucial evidence related to Ulbricht’s conviction was collected by the New York division of the FBI and the Chicago Department of Homeland Security, meaning it still may be enough to put him away.
You don't say....

Why is gov't corruption and our corrupt justice system never front page story?

So I guess your source "pandodaily" doesn't count as front page news? Shocking....

I'm going to guess you agree with this sentiment:

Regardless of how this plays out, it’s sad and ironic that after several multi-year-long efforts by the US government to “protect” the world from the dangers of bitcoin and online drug sales the so-called good guys end up being as dirty as the bad guys. Just as sad, it’s hardly surprising.
Sounds like some rhetoric you would use

kvwxb.jpg

bread's done
Back