Gunnar Gaming Eyewear - Intercept: Onyx/Amber $32.97 @ GameStop [In-store only]

hd_vision_wraparound_glasses_the_glasses_over_glasses_glasses_-_ikoala_deals_-_di_-_3.jpg

As someone who was offered them at work for free, I can tell you Gunnars really do help alleviate eye stress. I work at a computer repair shop so I'm staring at screens all day on and off work. They help immensely with fatigue. I ended up buying a second pair for myself just so I would breaking/losing them to and from work and home.

I can't speak to the pair listed in the OP, as those are the cheaper pair, but the MLG and the Stellseries Desmos are well worth the price.

Note I don't wear glasses otherwise except when driving. I know prescriptions get pretty expensive.

As someone who was offered them at work for free, I can tell you Gunnars really do help alleviate eye stress. I work at a computer repair shop so I'm staring at screens all day on and off work. They help immensely with fatigue. I ended up buying a second pair for myself just so I would breaking/losing them to and from work and home.

I can't speak to the pair listed in the OP, as those are the cheaper pair, but the MLG and the Stellseries Desmos are well worth the price.

Note I don't wear glasses otherwise except when driving. I know prescriptions get pretty expensive.
I got some for free with my insurance since my vision is good. I use a computer at work all day so this is what the dr recommended.

They're actually pretty cool, all things considered. They do help eye strain and allow your eyes to relax. The people over at Oakley made these, iirc.

bread's done
Back