Life is Feudal (PC-Steam) Codes Givaway From CAG

I'm getting a "You've already redeemed a code from this giveaway." error. I tried it 1st on my phone but i wasn't logged in, so it didn't work. Got on my laptop and now it's saying that.

I'm getting a "You've already redeemed a code from this giveaway." error. I tried it 1st on my phone but i wasn't logged in, so it didn't work. Got on my laptop and now it's saying that.
Same problem here but on a single PC, and I didn't try to redeem before logging in.

Same problem here but on a single PC, and I didn't try to redeem before logging in.
Here as well. WTF?

Edit: Logged out, cleared my cookies, logged in, and still have that error. I also tried to redeem from my phone after I tried on PC, but I got the same error. My phone is an LG Optimus F7 running Android 4.1.2.

PC wise, I'm running Firefox as my browser and Win 8.1 is my OS.

Edit 2: Tried to redeem a code in IE 9; no dice there.

Edit 3: Same error happens in a clean Chrome install with the adblock turned off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Worked for me..thanks CheapyD! Now to decide if I should play as the creepy hermit guy nobody wants to mess with or the supreme overlord.

I'm using Firefox too. I haven't entered a giveaway here in about two years, though, so I don't think that's a possibility.
Only thing I can think of is maybe a scriptblocker is messing with the link. Most likely a server-side issue though.

I turned off any adblockers or VPN software and it still gave me that same error.
Not sure what else you could do except wait for a response. I'm not sure what security measures they're using besides one code per account. If you all were using VPN software there might be an IP block but that would be unlikely.

Not sure what else you could do except wait for a response. I'm not sure what security measures they're using besides one code per account. If you all were using VPN software there might be an IP block but that would be unlikely.
They were on, but not in use at the time.

And yeah, I suppose that's all I can do at this point. I even shut down my AV temporarily to see if the firewall might be messing with me, but that didn't work either.

Ugh. (ノಥДಥ)ノ︵┻━┻・

Getting the same already redeemed error. That's a shame since it does look like a fun game.
Same. Bummer.

EDIT: Nevermind. Cleared out my cookies and data from Chrome, tried again and got one.

Last edited:
They were on, but not in use at the time.

And yeah, I suppose that's all I can do at this point. I even shut down my AV temporarily to see if the firewall might be messing with me, but that didn't work either.

Ugh. (ノಥДಥ)ノ︵┻━┻・
Did you enter the PNY graphic card contest? Doubt that the cross between the 2 apps would block you but some of the people entered in that are the same saying they're blocked here.

I wasn't able to resolve the already redeemed error using multiple browsers/settings.  Great giveaway no less!  Perhaps next time.  Thanks Cheapy!!

*Router?  I got my code by finally using mobile w/o wifi turned on.  (I did clear cache & shut down browser through app mgr. also)

Thanks again!

Odd. On the PC it was a no go, but I just tried it on my phone and I got one. Thanks Cheapy!

I'm getting a "You've already redeemed a code from this giveaway." error. I tried it 1st on my phone but i wasn't logged in, so it didn't work. Got on my laptop and now it's saying that.
Same here, after logging in on my phone I got the same message even though I never got a code.

Edit: Turned off my phone's wifi and used data, works! Credit to sk8ordie.

I wasn't able to resolve the already redeemed error using multiple browsers/settings. Great giveaway no less! Perhaps next time. Thanks Cheapy!!

*Router? I got my code by finally using mobile w/o wifi turned on. (I did clear cache & shut down browser through app mgr. also)

Thanks again!
OMG, I could kiss you! I finally got a code!

Thank you! And thank you for the giveaway, Cheapy D!

Tried all of the suggestions here and still getting stuck on the already redeemed error.  Guess it wasn't meant to be.

bread's done
Back