:xb1: Smite  :ps4: TBD  :360: Skylanders Swap Force  :ps3: TBD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps3: Scott Pilgrim
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

#62 DarkSouls   Has been playing Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare
PS3

DarkSouls

Posted Today, 05:37 AM

Nice, that deal on Alien might finally be a low enough drop for me to go for it. 

#63 Vigilante   Kept You Waiting, Huh? CAGiversary!   24306 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 06:11 AM

I guess Bloodborne's deal isn't active yet--I still see $47.99 when I add it to the cart. It'd be nice to get $8+tax back assuming GCU stacks like it should.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Pokemon Y; Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call :ps4: Bloodborne :ps3: Ratchet & Clank HD :vita: Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit!; Shovel Knight

Last Beaten/Completed Game [4/29]:  :vita: XBlaze Code: Embryo (4.5/5)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

So the moral of the story is Vig is awesome; all glory to the master flipper.

#64 DarkSouls   Has been playing Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare
PS3

DarkSouls

Posted Today, 06:18 AM

I guess Bloodborne's deal isn't active yet--I still see $47.99 when I add it to the cart. It'd be nice to get $8+tax back assuming GCU stacks like it should.

They seem to be working now. Alien wasn't showing the complete price drop either and I was starting to wonder if this promotion wasn't actually going to stack with the regular GCU discount or something. Bloodborne in my cart shows 39.99 now and Alien 23.99. I already have BB though. Just trying to make my mind up about Alien. 

Still seeing no indication of the Mordor GOTY on the website. Sure hope they have it on Tuesday. 

#65 kickrockz713   Oh don't do it CAGiversary!   7172 Posts   Joined 2.9 Years Ago   Has been playing Food Network: Cook or Be Cooked
Wii

kickrockz713

Posted Today, 06:19 AM

Elite plus members if you bought :ps4: MLB 15: Anniversary edition, you can get around $8 back since its on sale for $59.99/$47.99 (add to cart)

Does anybody know how it will work for me since I used a $15 cert on it? Hope it doesn't complicate things, never had to get a price adjustment on something that I used a cert on.

rsz_3james_harden_jh.png764128.pngrsz_jj_watt_texans_2012.jpg

Playing: :xb1: Too much to post   :ps4: TBD    :wiiu: Nada   :360: Nada    :ps3: Uncharted   :3ds: Nada   :vita: Nada

#66 Vigilante   Kept You Waiting, Huh? CAGiversary!   24306 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 06:25 AM

They seem to be working now. Alien wasn't showing the complete price drop either and I was starting to wonder if this promotion wasn't actually going to stack with the regular GCU discount or something. Bloodborne in my cart shows 39.99 now and Alien 23.99. I already have BB though. Just trying to make my mind up about Alien. 

Still seeing no indication of the Mordor GOTY on the website. Sure hope they have it on Tuesday. 

I'm waiting for Best Buy to have Isolation on sale for $19.99 before GCU. Hopefully they'll do that sometime this summer.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Pokemon Y; Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call :ps4: Bloodborne :ps3: Ratchet & Clank HD :vita: Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit!; Shovel Knight

Last Beaten/Completed Game [4/29]:  :vita: XBlaze Code: Embryo (4.5/5)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

So the moral of the story is Vig is awesome; all glory to the master flipper.

#67 DarkSouls   Has been playing Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare
PS3

DarkSouls

Posted Today, 06:31 AM

I'm waiting for Best Buy to have Isolation on sale for $19.99 before GCU. Hopefully they'll do that sometime this summer.

Yeaaaah I'm not quite convinced that I need to get it during this current promotion either. It's close, pretty much within 5 dollars of waiting for it to drop to 19.99, and there's not much else I need to buy right now, but I'm just sitting here watching a review of it on YouTube and still not exactly feeling like clicking the purchase button. 

#68 Bombarded  

Bombarded

Posted Today, 07:08 AM

Bestbuy doesn't even have copies of dbz for last gen instores lol. I wonder how limited those mlb anniversary editions are going to be

#69 diplo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   502 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 07:35 AM

Hmmm its probably better if I wait some more for Bloodborne, I never played Souls games and would hate to waste $40. I am dying to play it though

#70 AstronautAvi   Yes, Aliens are Real. CAG in Training   52 Posts   Joined 0.3 Years Ago  

AstronautAvi

Posted Today, 11:52 AM

Gamefly kills all these shitty WorstBuy deals every single week.

Compare Gamefly $19 Evolve, $14 Alien, $14 LOTF, etc.

Compare Worstbuy $50 Xenoverse, $50 Bloodborne, $30 Alien, etc

Its a very good thing Gamefly is around otherwise there would be NO good deals anywhere on games. The kids who scream "chipped" games probably work for WorstBuy or Lamestop and are butthurt Gamefly owns them week after week.  Watch next week Gamefly will have awesome deals like they had $19 Evolve last week.

Avi of Annunaki

#71 Larry Davis   All Night Operator CAG in Training   574 Posts   Joined 0.4 Years Ago  

Larry Davis

Posted Today, 01:19 PM

Its a very good thing Gamefly is around otherwise there would be NO good deals anywhere on games. The kids who scream "chipped" games probably work for WorstBuy or Lamestop and are butthurt Gamefly owns them week after week. Watch next week Gamefly will have awesome deals like they had $19 Evolve last week.

Apples vis-a-vis oranges

#72 guessed   Newbie CAGiversary!   8065 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 01:22 PM

Its a very good thing Gamefly is around otherwise there would be NO good deals anywhere on games. The kids who scream "chipped" games probably work for WorstBuy or Lamestop and are butthurt Gamefly owns them week after week. Watch next week Gamefly will have awesome deals like they had $19 Evolve last week.

Uh, yeah, Gamefly sometimes has some really good prices on used rental games (they also sometimes go weeks or months without decent sales). Kind of comparing apples and oranges there. Also, the people who complain about chipped discs are probably people who received chipped discs, not BB employees who are somehow jealous of the deals that GF can offer on their stock of rentals. I know I have received my share of chipped discs, and I've never worked at GameStop or BestBuy. Sorry, I guess I mean "LameStop" and "WorstBuy", companies that don't actually exist. I guess I took the bait.

Edit: not only did I take the bait, but I was also beaten to the apples/oranges statement.
Will 'watch Family Guy with you and explain the pop culture references you don't understand' for food.

#73 ElvisTheGreat  

ElvisTheGreat

Posted Today, 01:55 PM

Any luck on Bloodborne? It shows at 40 bucks in my cart but no GCU discount...