PC - Batman Arkham Knight + Season Pass for $35.75

lastdinosaur17

CAGiversary!
Not sure if this was an error, and didn't see the deal posted, but CDKeys.com has Batman: Arkham Knight + the entire season pass DLC available for $35! And yes, it's Steam compatible.

http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/batman-arkham-knight-premium-edition-pc-cd-key-steam

I just bought it just in case they drop the deal. Kids on Reddit are saying CDKeys is a legit site.

-----

Also, it looks like their daily deal has both Arkham Knight + DLC for $24.99!

http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/batman-arkham-knight-pc-cd-key-steam

Last edited by a moderator:
Heck of a deal. I'm a sucker for Batman so I've got the PS4 ordered..even though I have a white ps4 and a black before that 😣

"Kids on Reddit"

Well that's a good enough source for me in for 100.
To be fair the /r/gamedeals sub has been knocking CAG out of the water. I spend more time there then I do here now days. (and I been here years)

Anyways, yes, it's legit. I got mine through Nuuvem about two weeks ago on the cheap.

To be fair the /r/gamedeals sub has been knocking CAG out of the water. I spend more time there then I do here now days.

Anyways, yes, it's legit. I got mine through Nuuvem about two weeks ago on the cheap.
Except Nuuvem is an authorized digital retailer associated with publishers and CDkeys is an unauthorized key reseller that very likely could be dealing in stolen keys. Buying from them is a "At your own risk" ordeal since the keys could get revoked and you'd be out of luck in the long run.

CDKeys is shady as hell, guys.

Enjoy getting your games removed on Steam and not getting a refund.

Except Nuuvem is an authorized digital retailer associated with publishers and CDkeys is an unauthorized key reseller that very likely could be dealing in stolen keys. Buying from them is a "At your own risk" ordeal since the keys could get revoked and you'd be out of luck in the long run.
I wasn't aware of that. I kind of assumed they were the same since they both have crazy low prices. Anyways, I've never had anything get revoked by purchasing through cdkeys (or any other site such as G2A, Nuuvem, etc) but I am fully aware it's possible.

EDIT: I shouldn't of said that. *knocks on wood*

Is there an official list of authorized Steam resellers out there? I'm pretty sure this place is not one, but I'd like to see it confirmed somewhere.

shaq fu it, im in
Remember kids, if your keys ever get revoked, be sure to thank CheapyD for endorsing an unauthorized key reselling site that sells dodgy and possibly stolen keys from Eastern European countries.

Because you gotta save a buck or two.

[quote name="Foxhack" post="12675967" timestamp="1430778308"]Remember kids, if your keys ever get revoked, be sure to thank CheapyD for endorsing an unauthorized key reselling site that sells dodgy and possibly stolen keys from Eastern European countries.

Because you gotta save a buck or two.[/quote]

I hardly call saving $54.25 a buck or two.

But surely you'd call losing $35.75, uh...losing?
That's assuming you lose it. Speculation. Like i said previously, I've never had a key revoked but am aware it can happen. it's all if you want to take the risk or not which I will because I've yet to be bitten.

Yeah ended up with a Steam MK X I never played last time from this.... But its so cheap!
I know! I really want to play this game on my projector, and my computer isnt hooked up to that, so thats a big factor for me as well. I think Ill just suck it up and get it on PS4. Part of me feels silly for not buying it on PC though. I have a GTX980, so it would look gorgeous, and its cheaper. But the idea of playing this on a 100 inch screen is too tempting to pass up.

I am curious about this site but on the fence.

How are these keys stolen if the game is not yet released?
I don't think that it's necessarily that they are stolen... it's that they don't come from the publisher. Sometimes grey market stuff comes from retail packages in economically troubled regions (which could potentially be region locked at some point). Sometimes the sources are more dubious. The point is -- when you're not dealing with retailers that obtain product directly from the source, you aren't ever 100% sure where they came from.

Personally, I think the deal looks too good to be true. It's possible everyone gets lucky and the keys aren't sourced fraudulently, and the publisher doesn't get wind of it and decide to retroactively region lock (or revoke) keys.

I really want AK, but it's too far from release to take the chance.

That's assuming you lose it. Speculation. Like i said previously, I've never had a key revoked but am aware it can happen. it's all if you want to take the risk or not which I will because I've yet to be bitten.
It's fact-based speculation.

Valve is taking measures to protect PC game publishers on its Steam platform too, as spotted byNeoGAF's ever-vigilant eyes. The online storefront is region-locking games in an effort toprevent users from exploiting low currency values. For example, you could buy a Russian game on Steam for a few bucks as opposed to, say, $40 to $60 when purchased through the US storefront. Now, that's a little harder to do and it's causing a bit of an uproar because PC games have typically not been subject to region locks the way console games, on the other hand, have. The move has an impact on areas outside of Putin's backyard too, with reports that Brazil, Indonesia and their neighboring areas are affected too.

Unless you have a legitimate reason for buying games outside of your region though, you likely won't notice any changes -- this, like the tweaks Steam recently made to how game gifting works, is a measure to quell the amount of people taking advantage of its system for personal gain. We've reached out to Valve for additional information and will update this post should we hear back.
http://www.engadget.com/2014/12/17/steam-region-locking/

Region-locking is now a default as of December 2014. Seeing as this is a pre-purchase, it can still be region-locked to RU/CIS closer to release. Meaning they'll still remove it from your account.

You guys can buy it if you want, and maybe it works out for you. We're just posting that it probably won't.

How to Play PC Games on Your Home TV:

1.) HDMI Cable - 25 foot 11.95 on Amazon (Mediabridge)

2.) Bluetooth Dongle for PS4 controller - 13.99 on Amazon (Kinivo)

3.) Steam Achievements/Steam Big Screen (Free)

4.) Arkham Knight - 35.75

Quick math: 11.95+13.99+35.75 = $61.69

Now you can play all your cheap Steam games with better graphics on your TV.  You won't even need the HDMI cable when the Steam Stream Box hits the market.

I like how CheapyD bought one and everyone here has said they've had no problems with the site and not one person has said a key they've gotten has been revoked from the site but everyone is still harping on it.

I like how CheapyD bought one and everyone here has said they've had no problems with the site and not one person has said a key they've gotten has been revoked from the site but everyone is still harping on it.
Because people here have nothing to do but to bitch and complain about everything wrong in this world. Oh wait, I forgot, this is the Internet.

Just because it's stolen doesn't mean it's going to get revoked. If you shoplift from a store, there's a chance you won't get caught and no one will come to your house to take back what you stole, but should you do it? Of course not. Same applies here, you're possibly buying stolen keys that may or may not get revoked in the future.

BTW if you want an example of a situation where keys bought from CDkeys.com WERE revoked, go check the Sniper Elite 3 steam forum. Many of the Sniper Elite 3 keys purchased from that site were revoked, and the publisher made an official statement that they were stolen.

Oh, and CheapyD probably bought it because he didn't know any better.. at least that's what I hope.

The thought of a bunch of people getting to play this $100 version of AK for $35 is driving some ppl crazy here. We're all adults and understand the risk, so spare us your tears and whining....my $10 MK X key from cdkeys was never revoked. Relax.

The thought of a bunch of people getting to play this $100 version of AK for $35 is driving some ppl crazy here. We're all adults and understand the risk, so spare us your tears and whining....my $10 MK X key from cdkeys was never revoked. Relax.
Good for you, but it's important that everyone knows what they're getting into, don't you think? Being an adult has nothing to do with it.

If you read the thread you could clearly see that many people had questions about the site. It would be irresponsible to allow people to roll the dice without being aware of that with which they are dealing.

Now that everyone knows -- have at it and best of luck! :beer:

It's fact-based speculation.

http://www.engadget.com/2014/12/17/steam-region-locking/

Region-locking is now a default as of December 2014. Seeing as this is a pre-purchase, it can still be region-locked to RU/CIS closer to release. Meaning they'll still remove it from your account.

You guys can buy it if you want, and maybe it works out for you. We're just posting that it probably won't.
Region locking DOESNT affect keys. It only affects games bought directly on steam. Its to stop someone buying 10 copies in Russia or wherever VIA THE STEAM STORE and gifting them over steam trading to other regions. Its tiresome to see people still trying to scare people from buying keys with the region lock using false information.

Again, they arent region locking the keys, they are region locking the purchase direct from steam. So unless the developer specifically region locks their game, steam locking doesnt change anything when buying keys from sites like nuuvem, GMG, G2A.

That being said, id advise against CDKeys.com. Its one of the very few places ive had a key revoked from (fallout new vegas). They sold the initial batch of keys, then resold the same keys 6 months later, so when the new customer went to activate and contacted steam, it got pulled. I did get a replacement key, but it was such a pain in the ass to go through their support.

bread's done
Back