Payday 2: Crimewave Edition - PlayStation 4 / Xbox One - $49.99 ($40 w/ GCU) + $10 BB Gift Card

Any chance that this game will be added to the 500 points club?  Doubtful but that would be a juicy deal.

Solid, I'm in thanks OP. Can't pass up for $30+tax since all I pay with at BB is gift cards so nothing oop. Use $40+tax in gift cards and get $10 gift card back.

Last edited by a moderator:
They said its 2 years worth of DLC that I think PC gotten but not consoles. Also they said more DLC is on the way.
If they are including all the pc content then yeah there is quite a bit of stuff. Itll certainly have quite a bit of players but if you played on last gen it really depends how much you enjoyed the game. As a pc player I'll be waiting to see if there's a price drop and to see if they actually support it this time around (ps3/360 was originally told they would be receiving all the same content as pc and we can clearly see how well that worked out).

On the topic of DLC, Payday 2 has always been that you could play the DLC for free even if you didn't have it (excluding weapon mods). You just couldn't set up your own server with DLC.

Ill wait, seems like a good value but still a little high, and besides I want have anyone to play with anyway,not until it gets real cheap

Don't be fooled guys.

Everytime payday has launched on consoles they immediately drop support and the games bugs and exploits never get fixed. On top of that the game probably has mouse acceleration on by default, with no option to turn off, making aiming seem like its on a delay (ala killzone 2)

Don't say i didnt warn you

Last time Best Buy had a Gift Card mailed or emailed, never received it.  It was from the Forza Horizon 2 deal.  Many complaints about it on their forum.  When I asked to get the $10 from customer service, they put the $10 on the original gift card I used when I purchase the game, and I had already thrown it away.

Last time Best Buy had a Gift Card mailed or emailed, never received it. It was from the Forza Horizon 2 deal. Many complaints about it on their forum. When I asked to get the $10 from customer service, they put the $10 on the original gift card I used when I purchase the game, and I had already thrown it away.
The deal for that was a $10 Xbox live code. I think I didn't get mine until I posted on the forums, but that might have been another game.

Last time Best Buy had a Gift Card mailed or emailed, never received it. It was from the Forza Horizon 2 deal. Many complaints about it on their forum. When I asked to get the $10 from customer service, they put the $10 on the original gift card I used when I purchase the game, and I had already thrown it away.
That happened to me before. Just tell them and they'll mail you a new one.

So I just tried to pre-order this in-store for PS4 and it wouldn't ring up. I printed out the slip at the kiosk and when they scanned it, it would say "This item is not available for sale". Of course none of the stellar work force had any solutions.

So I just tried to pre-order this in-store for PS4 and it wouldn't ring up. I printed out the slip at the kiosk and when they scanned it, it would say "This item is not available for sale". Of course none of the stellar work force had any solutions.
If you add it to your cart online, it is only available for shipping, not store-pickup. Might have something to do with it but--weird.

Any chances of this having the Hotline Miami 2 DLC?
Yup

Q: What will it contain?
A: Updates and DLCs worth over $80 in recommended retail value, including the The Big Bank DLC, the first female heister Clover as well as the recently released The Bomb DLCs. In total:
  • Armored Transport
  • Gage Weapon Pack #1
  • Gage Weapon Pack #2
  • Gage Mod Courier Pack
  • Gage Sniper Pack
  • The Big Bank Heist
  • Gage Shotgun Pack
  • Gage Assault Pack
  • Hotline Miami
  • Gage Historical Pack
  • The Diamond Heist
  • Clover Character Pack
  • The Bomb Heists
  • Dragan Character Pack
  • The Death Wish Update
  • The Election Day Heist
  • The Shadow Raid Heist
  • John Wick Character Pack
  • The Hoxton Breakout Heist
  • Old Hoxton Character Pack
  • The Infamy Update
  • The Diamond Store Heist
  • The White Xmas Heist
  • The PAYDAY 2 Soundtrack to play in game.
http://steamcommunity.com/games/218620/announcements/detail/213130989942425106

bread's done
Back