* * * * * 3 votes

Official CAG Destiny Thread - Rise of Iron

#2731 VendettaXBL   Hunter Master Race CAGiversary!   7478 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

VendettaXBL

Posted 26 August 2016 - 12:34 AM

Hey V, think I may be able to get in on this?  I'm a decent PvP player, but no way I could get to the lighthouse on my own/with the guys I run with (no offense to any of them, we own the raids, ha ha).  If so, let me know if you guys run at night and what time.  If not, no worries, since I'm totally mooching.  :rofl:

Dammit, sorry, I missed this yet again.  It has just been crazy here this summer.  I was out of town all week till late Friday night and then I was dealing with a broken AC unit and other household annoyances.  But it's like every other week I'm out of town and when I'm in town I have family visiting or kids doing things (lots of Pokémon Go hunting driving around to different parks in the evenings).

Can they do it next weekend?  I need to get back into the game a bit before that too.  I feel like I'll play like crap if I just jump right back in having not done much multiplayer (or even single-player) the entire summer.  Looks like I missed my second straight Iron banner for one thing.  I'm trying to get on right now to get my weekly sterling treasure before reset and found out my Xbox needs a 4.1 GB update. WTF!?

I'll try to Chubby depends on if they got time. They love to run lighthouse virgins! So prob yes but they do play late....So let me know best times.

io, yeah lets plan this weekend.

Vendetta.png

Currently Playing: :xb1: Star Wars BF II  :ps4: HZD: Frozen Wilds

#2732 io   ... Super Moderators   24590 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 26 August 2016 - 06:30 AM

Saturday or Sunday night - I'm taking my daughter back to college early Saturday AM so won't be up late Friday.  Things should start to settle down here once everyone is back in school and going to bed earlier - which all starts next week.  Though I may once again be going out of town for work (but I will be here till Monday at least).

#2733 Renegade Moose   The cake is a lie. CAGiversary!   1042 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Renegade Moose

Posted 26 August 2016 - 01:01 PM

Saturday or Sunday night - I'm taking my daughter back to college early Saturday AM so won't be up late Friday. Things should start to settle down here once everyone is back in school and going to bed earlier - which all starts next week. Though I may once again be going out of town for work (but I will be here till Monday at least).

College?! And here I was thinking you had all little rugrats.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Posted Image

#2734 chubbyninja1319   Where's my stuff!? CAGiversary!   5314 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

chubbyninja1319

Posted 27 August 2016 - 09:12 AM

I'll try to Chubby depends on if they got time. They love to run lighthouse virgins! So prob yes but they do play late....So let me know best times.

cool man, thanks.  Even though I'm east coast time, I stay up late.  So whatever works.  I'm pretty flexible at night, evening is my tough time to get online up to like 9:30 or 10 PM.  After that, I'm good. 

946009.png  

What? Oh hell no! Hold up. Huh? Oh okay.

#2735 VendettaXBL   Hunter Master Race CAGiversary!   7478 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

VendettaXBL

Posted 27 August 2016 - 02:38 PM

Saturday or Sunday night - I'm taking my daughter back to college early Saturday AM so won't be up late Friday.  Things should start to settle down here once everyone is back in school and going to bed earlier - which all starts next week.  Though I may once again be going out of town for work (but I will be here till Monday at least).

cool man, thanks.  Even though I'm east coast time, I stay up late.  So whatever works.  I'm pretty flexible at night, evening is my tough time to get online up to like 9:30 or 10 PM.  After that, I'm good. 

Okay you are both good. io, I'll get you in first, what time can you be on tonight? And chubby rough estimate?  So I can text my friend :D

Only thing these two helping want is to listen and communicate which I'm sure won't be an issue.  Have your cards and boons on.  You'll be amazed at how good they are. :D

Vendetta.png

#2736 chubbyninja1319   Where's my stuff!? CAGiversary!   5314 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

chubbyninja1319

Posted 27 August 2016 - 07:18 PM

Okay you are both good. io, I'll get you in first, what time can you be on tonight? And chubby rough estimate?  So I can text my friend :D

Only thing these two helping want is to listen and communicate which I'm sure won't be an issue.  Have your cards and boons on.  You'll be amazed at how good they are. :D

That's be great if we can sync up.  I do appreciate it.  How about 12:30 EST?  Too early/too late?  I'll get suited and booted prior to that.  And, having sherpa'd my share of times in raids and what not, I can also appreciate how important communication is and when to follow orders.  We good :D/

946009.png  

What? Oh hell no! Hold up. Huh? Oh okay.

#2737 io   ... Super Moderators   24590 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 28 August 2016 - 05:20 AM

I have to Sherpa my son around tonight in real life.  I can be on around midnight or so Pacific.

#2738 io   ... Super Moderators   24590 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 29 August 2016 - 11:03 PM

Well, Fuck me.  We tried 3 times to get to the Lighthouse and it didn't happen.  One time (or was it both the first two times?) we were there at 8 wins but of course couldn't quite get there.

I appreciate Vendetta hooking me up with these guys and they were very helpful, but it seems like it just isn't meant to be for me.  It is pretty frustrating because while I acknowledge I'm not the greatest PvP player, I'm certain that much worse players than me have been carried to the Lighthouse.   Part of the problem is that I'm always trying to do this stuff late at night and that's the exclusive domain of the sweaties.  I really should do it mid-day but that's hard to do with the family up and about.

What's worse was that all of this was being streamed and I can only imagine what people in the chat were saying about me.

I was really feeling much better this summer by staying away from this game.  Last night brought out all the frustration and stress that this game causes and I'm feeling like I should just stay away from it.  I know I said that last summer as well (when I seriously considered not getting Taken King) but I ended up getting back into it regardless.  So I'll probably get Rise of Iron, but, man, nights like that really have me considering wiping it from my Xbox - and for a short time I even thought of making a video of me destroying my Xbox and being done with it once and for all ;).

One of the streamers told me I could contact her today and she'd try to get me through and it is seriously tempting, but I just don't know if I want to go through all that again.  And I guess next week is the last one for Trials until after the DLC comes out.  It is so much less stressful to go out to a park and catch Magicarps...

#2739 ZeroNightmare   Master Bait CAGiversary!   1231 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

ZeroNightmare

Posted 29 August 2016 - 11:28 PM

Well, Fuck me. We tried 3 times to get to the Lighthouse and it didn't happen. One time (or was it both the first two times?) we were there at 8 wins but of course couldn't quite get there.

I appreciate Vendetta hooking me up with these guys and they were very helpful, but it seems like it just isn't meant for me. It is pretty frustrating because while I acknowledge I'm not the greatest PvP player, I'm certain that much worse players than me have been carried to the Lighthouse. Part of the problem is that I'm always trying to do this stuff late at night and that's the exclusive domain of the sweaties. I really should do it mid-day but that's hard to do with the family up and about.

What's worse was that all of this was being streamed and I can only imagine what people in the chat were saying about me.

I was really feeling much better this summer by staying away from this game. Last night brought out all the frustration and stress that this game causes and I'm feeling like I should just stay away from it. I know I said that last summer as well (when I seriously considered not getting Taken King) but I ended up getting back into it regardless. So I'll probably get Rise of Iron, but, man, nights like that really have me considering wiping it from my Xbox - and for a short time I even thought of making a video of me destroying my Xbox and being done with it once and for all ;).

One of the streamers told me I could contact her today and she'd try to get me through and it is seriously tempting, but I just don't know if I want to go through all that again. And I guess next week is the last one for Trials until after the DLC comes out. It is so much less stressful to go out to a park and catch Magicarps...

You could always "donate" to a good sweaty streamer If you're desperate to go there.

#2740 io   ... Super Moderators   24590 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 30 August 2016 - 12:52 AM

You could always "donate" to a good sweaty streamer If you're desperate to go there.

That would be even worse because I'd pay and still not get there ;).

#2741 VendettaXBL   Hunter Master Race CAGiversary!   7478 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

VendettaXBL

Posted 30 August 2016 - 07:23 AM

That would be even worse because I'd pay and still not get there ;).

We got you there!!  Mel is good peoples.  Rojo is just godly.  Glad we got you there.  In the future it'll be less sweaty after more people play after ROI comes out.  That Cat Emblem is sexy too ;)

Vendetta.png

#2742 VendettaXBL   Hunter Master Race CAGiversary!   7478 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

VendettaXBL

Posted 30 August 2016 - 07:24 AM

That's be great if we can sync up.  I do appreciate it.  How about 12:30 EST?  Too early/too late?  I'll get suited and booted prior to that.  And, having sherpa'd my share of times in raids and what not, I can also appreciate how important communication is and when to follow orders.  We good :D/

I'll try to get you in this upcoming weekend.  I'll find out best time for them and lets try to make it happen!

Vendetta.png

#2743 io   ... Super Moderators   24590 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 30 August 2016 - 10:15 AM

We got you there!!  Mel is good peoples.  Rojo is just godly.  Glad we got you there.  In the future it'll be less sweaty after more people play after ROI comes out.  That Cat Emblem is sexy too ;)

We just got a small black kitten a week ago so the emblem was very appropriate.  Yesterday he was chewing on my mic cord - had to make sure he didn't cut me off there ;).

Yep, so we hit a couple of sweaties early on and reset our card once or twice before we got too far.  Then it was going to be pretty much the last run since Mel had to go soon.  All that hardship finally paid off though!  On that last run we went truly flawless (didn't even use the mercy boon).  I think it helped that half way through, after getting some moderately tough early teams, we switched hosts to Rojo who is on the West Coast.  So instead of serious East Coast gamers playing at 1am, we got slightly less serious West Coasters at 10pm.  The last 3-4 matches went pretty smoothly.  While I didn't do much overall relative to the other two, I did save a round, and I think maybe even a victory, with a well placed Titan smash on a self-rezzer and his friend.  Thanks to the change to video capture (I know it changed from "Xbox Record That" to something else but I couldn't remember it in time) I missed out on getting video of it.  So sad.  I'm kind of pissed they changed that as it worked so well before.  I Fuck ing hate having to say "Cortana".

If I do this again I definitely want to try it mid-day to see how it differs. 

From the Lighthouse chest I got the cat emblem Vendetta mentioned, which is pretty damn cool.  But best of all I got an Adept Doctrine of Passing, which I can't wait to use in Iron banner against all those people who killed me with it there before!  Afterwards, I took it into Doubles to get my last Sterling Treasure for the week (finally got the Hunter cloak!) and was wrecking pretty good with it, even without most of the upgrades.  My third item was the Titan mark.  I wasn't even aware there was special armor just from the chest, so I guess it is just as well I got the mark since I'll never put together a full set of the armor pieces.  I also got the regular Trials chest piece (from 5 wins) for the Titan which is pretty cool since I never even got that in Year 1.  I got the ship (or one of them) yesterday during the failed runs, so they weren't a total loss.  The drops overall from even the higher rank matches were pretty poor though - I seem to remember getting a lot more stuff from it in Year 1.  Other than that all I got were duplicate standard Trials bonds and marks (and the rank 7 weapon which was a meh rocket launcher).  Unfortunately my gold tier bounty turned into an artifact, which happened so many times to me early on when I played Trials via LFG just to get the bounties done.  Would have liked another piece of Titan armor instead.

I think I played a little better on my Titan than on my Warlock.  If I try it again next week (and Melody offered to run me then as well) I might try my Hunter.

#2744 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   8446 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 30 August 2016 - 07:21 PM

After reading all this Trials stuff and watching some videos online about it and seeing people carrying gear that I think came from it, I would love to go through it.  But is it mandatory to be good at shotguns to do it? :D

#2745 io   ... Super Moderators   24590 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 30 August 2016 - 08:23 PM

After reading all this Trials stuff and watching some videos online about it and seeing people carrying gear that I think came from it, I would love to go through it.  But is it mandatory to be good at shotguns to do it? :D

It would probably be better to be good at snipers, which I am most definitely not so I run shotgun.  I'm not great at that either, really...  So you either need to be able to pop people quickly in sniper lanes or run in and handle yourself out in the open with a shotgun (and knowing the map well is key to both).  I would often get twisted around and have no idea where the enemies were when we ran out in the open (by that middle cube in Pantheon).  I play better with my primary, which apparently is not so important in Trials (though I was also much better once I switched from Red Death to Grasp of Malok - so using the right primary for your playstyle and the map is also key).  But it seems like most kills are with secondaries and abilities.  I'm also pretty decent at placing lightning grenades which is why I think I did better as a Striker than as a Voidwalker (though Axion Bolts can be useful too, and both have similar supers).

It's all about your team being able to pick one guy off first and then putting the other team on the defensive.  And, if not that, being able to get revives quickly and effectively (without letting them get rez sniped for example).  Meanwhile you are building supers and need to use them effectively and counter what the other guys have (for example using my slam to kill off an Bladedancer or Stormcaller).

So Vendetta told me afterwards that the beastly guy who helped me last night was only 14.  He certainly didn't sound or act like it.  I'd say he didn't play like it either, but I'd personally love to have the reflexes of a 14 year-old so I won't go there ;).

#2746 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   8446 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 30 August 2016 - 11:08 PM

The final Shaxx bounty can glitch out to show partial completion/completed.
Remember a friend telling me about it and it is possible to replicate the glitch each week. Not sure on the steps, but you can probably bing for the answer ;)

Never bothered to really try since I'm usually gonna play anyway and get the bounties done. So I just take it as a bonus if some of it shows completed, lol. Gives me an extra Shaxx bounty to carry over into the next week.

I actually just ran into an issue with this (carrying his bounties into the next week). He had two of the same bounties as last week, so I couldn't pick them up until I turned in the old ones. Once I did that, I didn't have the option to pick up those two bounties anymore and could only pick up four total. The same thing happened with the Crucible Quartermaster.

#2747 Renegade Moose   The cake is a lie. CAGiversary!   1042 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Renegade Moose

Posted 30 August 2016 - 11:25 PM

I actually just ran into an issue with this (carrying his bounties into the next week). He had two of the same bounties as last week, so I couldn't pick them up until I turned in the old ones. Once I did that, I didn't have the option to pick up those two bounties anymore and could only pick up four total. The same thing happened with the Crucible Quartermaster.

Isn't that how it is supposed to behave?

Posted Image

#2748 genesis49  

Posted 31 August 2016 - 01:02 AM

I'm just going to throw my hat in the ring here. If anyone is on late at night and sees me on xbox one or 360 feel free to send me an invite or friend request GT genegritz.
My usual fireteam is in bed asleep by the time I jump on anymore and it's getting boring running strikes by myself and playing pvp.
I still having been able to complete kings fall, but I'm decent for the most part.
I also like to run trials for bounties, but win about 1 in 20 matches, so I'll probably never get to the lighthouse.

#2749 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   8446 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 31 August 2016 - 01:05 AM

Isn't that how it is supposed to behave?

I've never paid close enough attention to know that. :)

But that goes counter to what he mentioned about saving carrying bounties to the next week, but I guess only if both weeks have the same bounties.

#2750 io   ... Super Moderators   24590 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 31 August 2016 - 04:04 AM

I've never paid close enough attention to know that. :)

But that goes counter to what he mentioned about saving carrying bounties to the next week, but I guess only if both weeks have the same bounties.

You carry the bounties forward if you already got your 5 Shaxx bounties done and got his special reward.  There's no point redeeming any other weekly bounties so you save them for the following week.  If he has the same one again that week you won't be able to get it twice but at least it is already done.

#2751 io   ... Super Moderators   24590 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 01 September 2016 - 08:39 PM

So I've been playing the last few nights to grab some more ghosts and other grimoire I missed out on all this time.  A good portion of the ghosts I hadn't gotten were in Vanilla Destiny (2 in Summoning Pits strike - still have 1 to get there - and 2 in Black Garden).

And I'm still far from getting the Hydra grimoire.  That one is ridiculous given how much I've played this game.  Also need sidearm kills - no surprise there since I never use them.  Unfortunately with the Taken spawning, Hydra farming at the Black Garden gate is kind of spotty.  I got 3 in a row, then once the Taken spawned, they never came back, even when I left the area and returned.

The Lighthouse trip pushed me to 4800 and I wanted to try to get over 4900.  I'm at 4885 right now.  Apparently I just got my last "Crucible Kills as a Hunter" recently as I am at exactly 5000 out of 5000 for that.

What I'm still missing:

-15 pts: 3 Salvage wins for rank 1 (and 5 more Grimoire).  Then 25 more for rank 2 and 50 more after that for rank 3 - will probably never hit that.

-15 pts: I only have 2 Rumble wins all time.  So I doubt I'll ever get to rank 1, let alone 2 or 3.

-10 pts: Clash playlist.  I assume Iron Banner Clash counts here?  I only need 6 more for rank 2 (then 50 more for rank 3) so I'll probably get there eventually.

-10 pts: Skirmish playlist.  I'm surprised I'm at 26 here, so just over rank 1.

-10 pts: Doubles playlist.  I am just at rank 1 (25 wins).  I think most, if not all, of this was from the Valentines Crimson Doubles event.

And apparently I've played more Trials than I ever thought.  I have 783 Elimination wins, most of that from Trials.  Damn.

So I have 60 points left from Crucible, of which I'll probably never get more than 30.

-10 pts: Sidearm kills.  I'm at 1736 after spending about 2 hours doing more of this last night.  I need to get to 5000!

- 5 pts: Hydra kills.  I'm at 159 out of 250.  Like I said, it is ridiculous that I'm so far from this when I'm so far past some of the other marks.  For example, you only need 2500 Goblin kills and I have 21,262!  Even on Ogres, which a lot of people farm along with the Hyrdas, I'm at 715 (only needed 250).

-15 pts: Summoning Pit strike.  I got the hard one here, but didn't know there was a second one in the boss room.  I had to play the strike all the way through twice the other night to get the one.  The first time I was by myself till the very end, then while I kept trying to jump up to get the ghost, the other guy killed the boss.   So I'll have to run it again like that unless anyone here also wants to try to get it (and we can take our time at the boss).

So it looks like I'm just about 90 points short of the max possible on Xbox (there are a few PlayStation-only ones).  But to hit 4900 all I need is that Summoning Pits one.  So I'm going to do that tonight ;).

#2752 io   ... Super Moderators   24590 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 01 September 2016 - 10:03 PM

I'm just going to throw my hat in the ring here. If anyone is on late at night and sees me on xbox one or 360 feel free to send me an invite or friend request GT genegritz.
My usual fireteam is in bed asleep by the time I jump on anymore and it's getting boring running strikes by myself and playing pvp.
I still having been able to complete kings fall, but I'm decent for the most part.
I also like to run trials for bounties, but win about 1 in 20 matches, so I'll probably never get to the lighthouse.

I missed this post earlier.  We ought to be able to get you through the Raid at least.  I haven't run it myself in months, and I won't be on next week, but some time before the DLC hits we should be able to get a group together for that.   Hopefully some of the CAG regulars return before Rise of Iron and we can give it a shot.  Vendetta has friends that still play regularly and they might be able to Raid - but they'd probably want to run it on Hard and that might not be best if you haven't cleared it on Normal yet.  Though it you are close to 335 it shouldn't matter too much, especially if it is with 5 other people who know it well.

#2753 genesis49  

Posted 01 September 2016 - 11:01 PM

I missed this post earlier. We ought to be able to get you through the Raid at least. I haven't run it myself in months, and I won't be on next week, but some time before the DLC hits we should be able to get a group together for that. Hopefully some of the CAG regulars return before Rise of Iron and we can give it a shot. Vendetta has friends that still play regularly and they might be able to Raid - but they'd probably want to run it on Hard and that might not be best if you haven't cleared it on Normal yet. Though it you are close to 335 it shouldn't matter too much, especially if it is with 5 other people who know it well.

I'm between 332-334 on all three characters and I understand the mechanics of most sections, but haven't been able to get past totems. I have pretty much any weapon I might need and take direction well

#2754 io   ... Super Moderators   24590 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 01 September 2016 - 11:58 PM

I'm between 332-334 on all three characters and I understand the mechanics of most sections, but haven't been able to get past totems. I have pretty much any weapon I might need and take direction well

If you haven't gotten past Totems then you haven't seen most of the raid.  Or have you done the other parts from checkpoints perhaps?  No matter - at that light level you should be OK.

As for Grimoire, apparently the Xbox One max is 4980, at least according to this site: http://destinytracke...e?grouped=false

My rank in Grimoire is 47,182 which is top 2%.

Other interesting stats.  My overall Crucible K/D is the very definition of average at 0.95, which is top 52%.  But given that I never played any multiplayer shooters before Destiny and most of the people I play against are half my age (or less) I'll take it!  My KA/D is much better though - 1.40 or top 36%.  So I help more than I hurt a team so that's good ;)

Trials really hurts my K/D though.  I'm 1.06 just in Iron Banner (and I'd wager much better in the last year than the previous one).

My Trials stats are interesting.  I don't quite understand what ELO is but apparently I'm top 5% at 1378.  Yet my K/D is atrocious at 0.57.  A lot of my stats are skewed towards year 1 though since it shows my highest number of kills being with a hand cannon and that would have been Thorn in year 1.  My highest number of kills is from grenades though - interesting.  I also have 11 "Relic" kills - don't even know what that means for Trials.  Pulse is my second highest weapon kill but by far my best precision.  I've been using Red Death and Grasp of Malok (mostly Red Death) for year 2 Trials.

#2755 genesis49  

Posted 02 September 2016 - 12:09 AM

If you haven't gotten past Totems then you haven't seen most of the raid.  Or have you done the other parts from checkpoints perhaps?  No matter - at that light level you should be OK.

Between checkpoints and joining groups I have tried and failed at Totems, warpriest, golgoroth and sliding walls.  Sisters and oryx I would be a total newb though.  Most of those were when I was around 290 light

#2756 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   8446 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 02 September 2016 - 01:50 AM

I've played the KF Raid on Normal only a few times and miserably failed on the Sisters every time, but I would love to complete that on any difficulty.  In my comfy clothes I'm at least 334 and I'm pretty obedient, plus I can maybe bring another into the Raid just like me (he might be better than me but I'll never tell him that).  I don't expect to get all 50 CFs but I sure wouldn't mind hitting 7/8 on my Year 2 Moments of Triumph! :D

#2757 Sinfulfate   The Podfather CAGiversary!   1182 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 02 September 2016 - 02:09 PM

I just pre-ordered Rise of Iron.  I haven't played since they released the KF Hard mode raid. Should I start playing again now to get ready for the new expansion or will the Rise of Iron make everything before it worthless like the Taken King?

524190.png

#2758 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   8446 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 02 September 2016 - 06:28 PM

I just pre-ordered Rise of Iron.  I haven't played since they released the KF Hard mode raid. Should I start playing again now to get ready for the new expansion or will the Rise of Iron make everything before it worthless like the Taken King?

I don't know about worthless, but you can probably look forward to a new max light level.  I got pwn'ed last night in Crucible by a Year 1 Thorn and that didn't feel very worthless. :D

#2759 ZeroNightmare   Master Bait CAGiversary!   1231 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

ZeroNightmare

Posted 02 September 2016 - 07:28 PM

Willing to help people with whatever they might need 😁. My gamertag is MaverickReality

#2760 VendettaXBL   Hunter Master Race CAGiversary!   7478 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

VendettaXBL

Posted 02 September 2016 - 09:22 PM

Woot got my last shader.  Now have them all including Blacksmith and Nepal :D

Now one more Emblem to go (that's obtainable in Game ;) )

Vendetta.png