Peggle 2 (Xbox 360) Full Game Download - $1.87 via Ebay

Organization_XIII

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
345413.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Peggle-2-Xbox-360-Full-Game-Download-Code-Card-FAST-Same-Day-EMAIL-Delivery-/331420088957?rmvSB=true

Last edited by a moderator:
Just purchased. Email was received very quickly and had no issue redeeming the code, apart from the minor nuisance that it's a picture of a code card so no copy/paste option.

I ordered one as well. Have it on the XO already, but this way my son can play it on his 360 any time he wants. Thanks

Price shot up $.16 - from $1.79 to $1.95

I know someone's going to say it's a dealbreaker at sixteen cents more though

Don't let me rain on the parade, but there were some real issues with this game on the 360, and I don't know that they were ever resolved.

www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?threadid=4494109

I could never get the game to save my progress, and others had the same issue. Tried two different systems, re-installing, saving 3 different places, contacted Microsoft and Popcap. Finally, after much debate, I finally got a refund as they could not offer a solution. I really wanted to this game to work too...bought it the first week it was out.

I recieved an email reply from ebay saying the Peggle 2 code card was shipped by USPS. I did read though in the seller's sale descpription that he would post the code pics to Ebay's message. Anyone else have this experience? I'm a little confused.

I ordered mine around 830pm PST last night and still haven't received anything. *shrug* It'll get to us soon enough, I'm sure.
I got my code about an hour after I posted this! :)

I recieved an email reply from ebay saying the Peggle 2 code card was shipped by USPS. I did read though in the seller's sale descpription that he would post the code pics to Ebay's message. Anyone else have this experience? I'm a little confused.
I did; I received notice from eBay stating that I would receive the code via USPS by Friday, 5/15, but then later received the pic of the actual code from the seller via my eBay Messages inbox. I'd expected this, however, as the same thing happens when I buy XBL codes via eBay, also.

Nice! Thanks OP!

Edit: It's up to $2.09 now, but there are several other sellers offering it for $1.95 as well.

Stupid question but does the Xbox One version have any advantages over this?  I'm assuming the only real next-gen feature is "can be played on Xbox One".

bread's done
Back